The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just started watching the Holy Moly vlog and it is amazing that: the Trackers snuck them into the concierge lunch and promised not to tell then announced it on their vlog and Jenn is not sitting next to or across from Jackson. That’s reserved for Tim and Stanny. Oh and Moly is trying to get Jackson to perform for him. It’s all so gross and I’m just a few minutes in.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
And also snuck them into the concierge lounge for the cruise duration !! 😡
If this is true and Disney Cruise Lines is watching, this could garner some very much unwanted attention.

Why do Tim and Jenn always feel they have every right to break the rules? Every single time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
And Holy Moly’s camera work is just so bad. If you weren’t paying attention, you’d think Jackson or an untrained chimpanzee was the cameraman.

Reactions: 15
Blech!!! Absolutely can't stand Holy Creepy Moly! Such a pathetic desperate wanna be constantly tickling Tim's taint. CAN NOT STAND HIM!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surprise, surprise, Dim and Jenbo snuck HM and family on. I honestly have no idea how DCL works so this may or may not be a huge deal. I could see the Snackers lying about it just to get in good with HM but Lord...also with Mrs. HM having COVID this looks even worse than it normally would look and that's saying something.

Read through the comments because I can not tolerate a live of theirs for the life of me. Ugh, seems like it's more or less more Jen justifying herself and having their son perform like a trained seal. Ugh. Glad I got to not hear her sing too.

Tim Tracker 80: It's Over Because Jen Sang

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg Holy Moly made the Slackers vlogging professional. Couldn't they film the Suite at any other time when J$ wasn't sleeping and not have to do annoying whispering for 10 mins.

Reactions: 10
Why didn’t Holy Moly come back after Jackson was awake? He kept showing the table and of course it’s covered in crap.

• Haha
If this is true and Disney Cruise Lines is watching, this could garner some very much unwanted attention.

Why do Tim and Jenn always feel they have every right to break the rules? Every single time.
They said DCL allowed them to bring the HMs to the lunch, but it seemed to be hush hush (so of course he mentioned it in the vlog). So someone from DCL may get in trouble rather than them. I'm guessing they put some employee in an awkward spot, and they didn't want to piss off the concierge Trackers. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
OMG. I just went to the part w/ the singing....
Please... No.... NoooOOOoo..... NoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

I love how Tim goes "Who sings that?"

And Jenn goes "Britney!"

And Tim goes "Keep it that way."

🤣🤣🤣

(He was just repeating what someone wrote in the comments section...but still...he repeated it 🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When will Tim still stop translating for Jack$on? Honestly all I hear is garbled baby talk which Tim translates into something coherent.

• Haha
And just started watching the Holy Moly vlog and it is amazing that: the Trackers snuck them into the concierge lunch and promised not to tell then announced it on their vlog and Jenn is not sitting next to or across from Jackson. That’s reserved for Tim and Stanny. Oh and Moly is trying to get Jackson to perform for him. It’s all so gross and I’m just a few minutes in.
If you didn't know any better, based off this seating arrangement, Lyn's placement totally gives the impression that she's the mother of J.
And that you're looking at a childless couple.

I seriously cannot get over how comfortable they always look with an iN-HoMe EdUcAtOR and their child sitting directly across from them, with Lyn doing all the work caring for (or is it teaching? :unsure:) their ONE child.

1655552749164.png

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jenn's comment about "if J$ wakes up early we can just put him in bed with Bluey on" really ticks me off. If he's up earlier than you want it's because you're letting him take a 3 hour late afternoon nap. Either wake him up from his nap earlier, keep him up later at night to actually enjoy the cruise shows, or get up early in the morning and be a parent. It shouldn't be that hard to spend a few hours a day with your kid, especially when you (1) have a full time nanny aboard and (2) don't have to do any cooking or cleaning for a week. Pitiful.

• Heart
Got a boarding group for Cosmic Rewind at Epcot (will be my first time to ride). Can’t wait for my spiritual experience! 🤣 Crossing my fingers for no vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Got a boarding group for Cosmic Rewind at Epcot (will be my first time to ride). Can’t wait for my spiritual experience! 🤣 Crossing my fingers for no vloggers.
I'm hoping to get one for our trip tomorrow! My husband can't ride it (motion sickness issues) but I really want to ride! I've been avoiding all videos of the experience so I'm not spoiled. People keep saying it's the best rollercoaster in town now, but I don't know how you can beat Hagrid's or Velicicoaster.

Yay have fun! We just rode it again yesterday because I had the day off. It went Offline while we were just outside the first showroom so it took a long time but we still waited because we love it so much …we’ve had Tears for Fears and Flock of Seagulls as our songs so far. We are obsessed with it…really a fun ride! I hope you enjoy. It’s the one time I agree with Jenn. i feel dirty now.

• Haha
How many times as Ginn apologized for not getting a video "up in time" and SHE didn't want to leave us the stans hanging?
This is rhetorical right?? I remember that apology from when we were watching back in late 2017 to very early 2020 that was all we could take. #homemovies

I'm hoping to get one for our trip tomorrow! My husband can't ride it (motion sickness issues) but I really want to ride! I've been avoiding all videos of the experience so I'm not spoiled. People keep saying it's the best rollercoaster in town now, but I don't know how you can beat Hagrid's or Velicicoaster.
Had to comment on this. Doesn’t hold a candle to Hagrids…I haven’t ridden Velocicoaster yet (😭😭)….my husband has a bad back and I don’t want to ride it alone…I keep asking if his back feels good enough to ride it and he keeps telling me no🤣🤣

maybe I’m biased and prefer Hagrids over GotG because I can ride Hagrids 10 times in a row with ZERO motion sickness but wanted to DIE a barfy death on GotG🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This all goes back to “that poor child”. Has parents who treat him as an inconvenience. Is forced to sleep most of his life away. Is put in situations with creepy adults who ask him to perform for him. Isn’t fed a proper diet and isn’t given the independence to feed himself. Has his bowel movements broadcasted for all to hear about. Is filmed in his bedroom and in his crib without having a choice. Is left in vans on the side of the road with strangers. Isn’t supervised around hot appliances and other dangers. Is struggling with speech and has parents who will not provide resources for him. Is taught that home is a bad place. Gets no interaction with grandparents. Gets no interaction with kids his age. Has a mother who cannot function as an adult.

They are setting him up to have a very difficult life. This poor child is going have so many issues: physical, intellectual, social, emotional, educational. This poor, poor child.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.