The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all mush here lately? They way Tim looked at her like STOP!
Probably because Tattle made a comment that they don't show each other any affection towards each other anymore and Jenny No Showers is going to show them!

And since we are talking about Jenny Showers stalking this page I have some pointers for her:
1) Buy some shorts that fit (we can't see the size, but we can see the toe)
2) Wash you kid with a freaking washcloth or buy him a luffa. Go to Wally World, no one in cuntcierge will care.
3) Take a shower at least once a day
4) Fake Baking is not the same as showering
5) You and Dim have a pool and a house use it
6) Buy your kid oranges don't turn orange

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched the live show, and I wish I knew what that comment said that made Gin so annoyed!
I said that the digital picture frames are so dated. When they said they love having Aura as a sponsor, I said it’s because it’s the only sponsor they can get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Probably because Tattle made a comment that they don't show each other any affection towards each other anymore and Jenny No Showers is going to show them!

And since we are talking about Jenny Showers stalking this page I have some pointers for her:
1) Buy some shorts that fit (we can't see the size, but we can see the toe)
2) Wash you kid with a freaking washcloth or buy him a luffa. Go to Wally World, no one in cuntcierge will care.
3) Take a shower at least once a day
4) Fake Baking is not the same as showering
5) You and Dim have a pool and a house use it
6) Buy your kid oranges don't turn orange
This 100%. Most people would love to be able to call the McMansion home. From what I have recently read here, apparently TimSuperSpreader is using the pool more often with Jackprop while the SheBeast sleeps in. #homemovies

Reactions: 6
Can we stop with the talk about social services/CPS?
Jackson not getting enough fruits and veggies is not a high enough standard to contact authorities. There are thousands of kids being physically abused or who live in filth or are left in their cribs all day without a diaper change; that's when the state is contacted.
Does no one else here not know that toddlers having a crappy diet is common? I don't condone it. I don't like it. I wouldn't want my kid to be eating what Jackson does. But I know a lot of little kids who rarely eat vegetables and primarily eat beige stuff.
I know a mom who eats super healthy- and so does her older daughter- but her toddler literally ate nothing but breakfast sausages and yogurt covered raisins for 2 years.
If you think the authorities should be called on the Trackers, then you think that about 30 percent of American families should have CPS.
And where does that lead? The kids going into foster care? Like it or not, but Jackson is better with Tim and Jenn (despite their many faults) than in the foster system.
Social services aren't always just there to take a child away from a family though, here in the UK they are also here to support a family if they are finding it difficult at times to be the parent they need to be for their child, I dont think anyone myself included was suggesting J be taken away from his parents.

Reactions: 5
Since they're never ever hardly at home, wonder what they're running from? Debtors, stalkers or what?

Reactions: 8
The thing that bothers me about Dim and Ginn's eating habits is that they act like they're actually on vacation when, as the stans always like to put it, this is their job! I tend to eat poorly when I'm on vacation because I want to enjoy my meals without worrying about eating healthy. It's usually for a week or less, however, so the damage is minimal. These two have convinced themselves they are entitled to "splurge", but that doesn't work when you're always "on vacation"!!!

By the way, my lunch yesterday was an apple with peanut butter. The Trackers could never!

Since they're never ever hardly at home, wonder what they're running from? Debtors, stalkers or what?
Responsibility

Reactions: 18
Seems Greasy Spice may have a new Tiffany necklace, could be a cheaper version but doubt it ... I don't get wearing expensive jewelry and looking dirty and sloppy.

2022-06-13 (17).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.
I think that's a step too far. They're not hitting him or starving him. He's mostly safe. I'm sure child services have more urgent cases to deal with. I think it's more a family intervention that's required.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

They have stalkers. Read their comments when they go to the parks and see how often people mentioned they go to Disney, Universal and said they were looking for Tim. Creepy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They have stalkers. Read their comments when they go to the parks and see how often people mentioned they go to Disney, Universal and said they were looking for Tim. Creepy.
An yet they will still post in real time where they are somtimes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How the hell does someone go from a $50k cruise to using a sock to bathe their child?!? 😂

The worst part is they forgot things the last time they visited this same place! They are utterly useless. There are people going on their first vacation who would be better prepared than these two dolts.
As long as its not the same sock Tim wanks into before he pretends to copulate with the rancid blancmange named Jenn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There was a live where Jenn dropped that Lyn was more or less referred to them by the lady who runs the company that did the office reorganization. People here were able to find her based upon who that lady follows on IG.
And once you have a name, looking up legal records is easy. That revealed the credit card default. (And allowed tracking of PCDev's arrest and court case back a bit.)

2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset
As long as he doesn't race to the beach on an e-bike, I'll count that as a win for AMI.

As long as its not the same sock Tim wanks into before he pretends to copulate with the rancid blancmange named Jenn.
Far be it from me to be sensible, LOL, but when we travel I always take a washcloth and extra towel.. plus I keep two of everything, one for travel and one for home.. Please don't scorn me for that, LOL LOL ... I am only trying here.. As much as those crazy ass two are gone, you'd think, LOL, they'd have a clue but Nope.. You can't wash your child with your hands or let him help.. something ain't right that there was nothing in that $$$$$$ place for accessories.. oops they weren't catered too.. poor things! Ole Timmeh didn't bother to look what they needed to bring- idiots!

I think that's a step too far. They're not hitting him or starving him. He's mostly safe. I'm sure child services have more urgent cases to deal with. I think it's more a family intervention that's required.
I definitely agree that child services is a step far BUT we don’t know for sure that they aren’t hitting him or abusing him. We have always said that Tim is very aggressive in his mannerisms with the kid and we know JennyDumpsterAss isn’t maternal at all. They will never show any sort of “discipline” on camera because they want everyone to think their family is perfect and discipline doesn’t seem to align with that.

again, I’m not saying he’s abused…I’m just saying we’ll never see it

Reactions: 11
Reality, responsibility, adulting, adequate parenting, proper hygiene, etc. etc. etc.
and the HOA. I'm sure the exterior of their house is looking right nasty. When's the last time they did any exterior maintenance? Powerwash? Mow? Weed? Trim the trees and hedges? If they had done any of that they surely would have vlogged about it to let us know that they are capable of keeping up with a house.

Reactions: 9
New video. I was impressed by Tim's breakfast! That feeling didn't last long because they let J$ get a ham and cheese sandwich with chips for lunch, then a hamburger for dinner. Hi, broken record here, where are the fruits and/or veggies? Oh my God how can they possibly be so bad at this.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.