The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I freakin yelled at the tv STOP FEEDING YOUR KID!!! ugh and her shorts are way to damn short!

Reactions: 11
I finally got around to watching the live show. I’ll admit that I had to rewind and rewatch the bad comment part a few times. I laughed so hard. The furious look on Jenn’s face, her trying to be discreet to get Tim’s attention while he’s rambling about the ferry crashing, and the long pause from both of them. Omg, I’m dying…entertainment gold right there! Kudos to whoever was responsible for that.

Reactions: 13
That child guzzling water is concerning. Excessive thirst and his diet along with the obvious lack of energy and excessive sleeping would have me testing his glucose levels.
The only way to get diabetes is to inherit it. If there are no occurrences in blood relatives for several generations (including aunts, uncles, and cousins) on both sides, Jackson will probably avoid it. There are several adoptees on Tim's side and there may not be much of a blood family history. Jackson is probably just not getting enough water, especially in a Florida summer and then all those salty foods.
Authority: I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV. I do have diabetes Type II, mitigated by a drastic weight loss starting in 2009. I have second-degree biological relatives, an uncle and a niece, with Type 1. My MIL, God rest her soul, had Type 1; DH was pretty much a sitting duck. Before we were even diagnosed, we were told that any child of ours had a 25% chance of getting the disease, one of the reasons we elected not to have biological children.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Stanny days are numbered. She just got engaged so I assume this is not a job a married person would want to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sure the owners of this rental house is just thrilled with all their complaints about it. Some notes:
*jenn- your shorts should always be longer than your vagina.
*get your toiletries together BEFORE your vacation and buy groceries before you get to a vacation destination where everything is marked up. (I know I know cuntsierge and all)
*ummm why is Lynn needed for these vacations?
*STOP FEEDING YOUR KID- don’t actually stop feeding him, I mean let him feed himself (gotta clarify)
* most BORING house tour ever
* the bar soap provided is just fine, you don’t need to buy your $20 hand soap from cvs
*turn a sock inside out to wash your child???! 🤮🤮🤮
*please for everyone’s sake, Jenn, invest in a better bra. A good bra does sooooo much for bigger girls. White shorts that your cooch is is trying to eat, not so much

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously, does this woman not own a mirror?! Those shorts .... :sick: #pleaseputawaythevajay

2022-06-13 (15).png

And if you know you are going to be in front of a camera why wouldn't you wash your hair?

2022-06-13 (6).png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The only way to get diabetes is to inherit it. If there are no occurrences in blood relatives for several generations (including aunts, uncles, and cousins) on both sides, Jackson will probably avoid it. There are several adoptees on Tim's side and there may not be much of a blood family history. Jackson is probably just not getting enough water, especially in a Florida summer and then all those salty foods.
Authority: I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV. I do have diabetes Type II, mitigated by a drastic weight loss starting in 2009. I have second-degree biological relatives, an uncle and a niece, with Type 1. My MIL, God rest her soul, had Type 1; DH was pretty much a sitting duck. Before we were even diagnosed, we were told that any child of ours had a 25% chance of getting the disease, one of the reasons we elected not to have biological children.
My cousin got type 1 diabetes after falling into a wasp nest and being very badly stung. Must have been some kind of shock. Nobody else in the family has it. Type 2, anyone can get if the body becomes insulin resistant. People's ability to digest carbs varies too. You can test this by chewing on a dry cracker and seeing how long it takes to taste sweet. The quicker, the better your body can digest carbs. I would hope j$ is too young to have developed T2. He probably is verging on malnourished. Don't ever see him eating fruit, veg or dairy. They are truly awful parents and should be thoroughly ashamed of the problems they are setting him up with in his life. Stanny needs to start doing her job and caring for her charge. She seems to eat healthy. Put a couple of spoons of salad on his plate and shame the Blobs onto better choices.

Reactions: 12
He probably is verging on malnourished. Don't ever see him eating fruit, veg or dairy. They are truly awful parents and should be thoroughly ashamed of the problems they are setting him up with in his life.
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.

Reactions: 4
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.
It's been talked about before but honestly a crappy diet isn't going to be enough for SS, even in Britain its not going do anything, while yes he's being fed absolute junk with nothing good it's not as if he isn't being fed completly, SS are only going to intervene if there's strong evidence that the kid is being starved or beaten etc an they should only ever be used for such cases, I know people have spoken about how little help SS get in America an even in Britain they get little help so really unless he was being absolutely beaten an properly starved then they shouldn't be getting called away from kids who do need that help from experiencing it

Unfortunately I know just how bad this diet can get further down the line, none of my cousins 3 kids eat any fruit or veg because their mum couldn't be bothered making them if they said no an they all grew up with just as bad a diet as J has now, all 3 are teens now an have crappy health which will probably only get worse as they get older

It's been talked about before but honestly a crappy diet isn't going to be enough for SS, even in Britain its not going do anything, while yes he's being fed absolute junk with nothing good it's not as if he isn't being fed completly, SS are only going to intervene if there's strong evidence that the kid is being starved or beaten etc an they should only ever be used for such cases, I know people have spoken about how little help SS get in America an even in Britain they get little help so really unless he was being absolutely beaten an properly starved then they shouldn't be getting called away from kids who do need that help from experiencing it

Unfortunately I know just how bad this diet can get further down the line, none of my cousins 3 kids eat any fruit or veg because their mum couldn't be bothered making them if they said no an they all grew up with just as bad a diet as J has now, all 3 are teens now an have crappy health which will probably only get worse as they get older
Yeah I live in Britain and have seen how unhelpful they can be, they either completely ignore the child and the situation (Baby P for example) or they get involved over nothing making a parents life hell. There's no inbetween.

Thankyou for your answer I must have missed where SS were brought up before, I suppose he is being fed, clothed, looked after to an extent that there would be no reason for SS to do anything other than telling them to give him a more balanced healthy diet etc...

Reactions: 2
Yeah I live in Britain and have seen how unhelpful they can be, they either completely ignore the child and the situation (Baby P for example) or they get involved over nothing making a parents life hell. There's no inbetween.

Thankyou for your answer I must have missed where SS were brought up before, I suppose he is being fed, clothed, looked after to an extent that there would be no reason for SS to do anything other than telling them to give him a more balanced healthy diet etc...
Totally agree with you that SS can be useless with not catching the things they should be an getting involved when they shouldnt, from what I've heard is that florida is just as bad as here unfortunately

But yeah, they are definitely tit parents an to a extent do neglect him an his diet is ridiculous but until they physically hit him or deny him food then it's just not at the stage where SS can be involved, as much as they are useless an he has unfortunately hurt himself with his idiot mother, I can't see them ever going as far as to outright abuse him, they might not care for him an he might be a inconvenience but there's a strong difference in just not being bothered with your kid an hating them to the point of intentionally hurting them

Reactions: 5
He really could have gotten some veggies with his steak. Literally, broccoli or corn or anything beside fried potatoes. Djinn probably thinks fries count as a vegetable anyhow. 🥴
That's what happens when you let your 2yr old pick his meals and that's all they ever gave him. They both had vegetables though but didn't get him any.

I cannot stop laughing at Ginn leaving the clip of her editing a vlog while Dim is driving to the beach house.
MYy husband saw that and said, "Guess Jen got prove that she does edit"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stanny days are numbered. She just got engaged so I assume this is not a job a married person would want to do.
I came here to comment this too. If I was her, I would tough it out to get a wedding gift, but with the slackers, I bet they would give her the unused salad spinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so baffled by their nonsense. They have been to this exact house before haven’t they? Why didn’t they even bother to watch their own video to know the things they should remember to bring. How are they making 5 videos of their boring stupid tit for a vacation they have already done? It’s like home vlogs and home away from home vlogs. How are people still watching this crap?
I read that as "I'm so baffled by their existence" and it still worked.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Type 2 runs in my family, my grandma, two aunts & numerous cousins. So there can be a genetic predisposition, but yes anyone can get it. It is expected that over 50% of Americans will be obese in a few years. Jennbo is there. J$ may escape it, but with the frequency of fried foods on his plate I doubt it. I have friends with obese children & it breaks my heart. Being fat as a child sets your body up to be obese as an adult. It can be reversed, but it’s so much harder. Again- Timmy boy is so arrogant- he thinks- well I’ve survived this long without eating fruit & veggies- J$ will be fine. It’s so wrong.

Last edited:
How the hell does someone go from a $50k cruise to using a sock to bathe their child?!? 😂

The worst part is they forgot things the last time they visited this same place! They are utterly useless. There are people going on their first vacation who would be better prepared than these two dolts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh she’s glowing alright! 😆🤢
View attachment 1335589

She could scrape off her grease and sell it on eBay. “You can use this instead of butter to fry your pizza eggs in you guyzzzz!”

Wasn’t there some reality star out there that was making thousands from selling her boob sweat or something? No wait I think she was bottling her farts up and selling jars of them.

What a world we live in.
Sorry, all i see is the crap on the counters......its making me crazy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.