The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, does this woman not own a mirror?! Those shorts .... :sick: #pleaseputawaythevajay

View attachment 1339198

And if you know you are going to be in front of a camera why wouldn't you wash your hair?

View attachment 1339206
My Lord, she really thinks she’s still the “hot chick” from TimSuperSpreader’s early videos. She is nearing 40 a frumpy, neglectful mother that needs a reality check. If she truly is addicted to all the trash tv of Bravo, she should invest in a house cleaner, home decorator, fashion coach, and physical trainer. Then she could be a “housewife of” participant. #homemovies

Reactions: 19
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.
They wont do anything unless if physical and sexual abuse are involved or neglecting/abandoning your child. I report to DCF all the time (I’m a mandated reporter) and even in severe cases, they still do a crappy job. I hate DCF with a passion.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The only way to get diabetes is to inherit it. If there are no occurrences in blood relatives for several generations (including aunts, uncles, and cousins) on both sides, Jackson will probably avoid it. There are several adoptees on Tim's side and there may not be much of a blood family history. Jackson is probably just not getting enough water, especially in a Florida summer and then all those salty foods.
Authority: I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV. I do have diabetes Type II, mitigated by a drastic weight loss starting in 2009. I have second-degree biological relatives, an uncle and a niece, with Type 1. My MIL, God rest her soul, had Type 1; DH was pretty much a sitting duck. Before we were even diagnosed, we were told that any child of ours had a 25% chance of getting the disease, one of the reasons we elected not to have biological children.
Genetics are a huge factor along with diet. I had a maternal great uncle who had it and my uncle also it, but my maternal grandma did not. I know I've been tested several times when I was a kid just because my mom was paranoid about it. My paternal grandmother on the other hand had it-no family history of it, that we know of-but had terrible eating habits. She was bed bound for several years and was having Coke with like every meal.

And as far as Stanny being engaged that is an interesting development. I figured she'd be out as soon as the debt was paid off. It wasn't that much of a judgment either if I remember correctly. I really can't see them retaining anyone long term in that position with probably what the Snackers want them to do.

Ugh, yeah, CPS isn't going to do squat if they feed them a diet of steady beige food and being a prop on a Truman-esque YT show. As awful as the Snackers are, children who are actual in care of the department usually have it way worse. Florida has a reputation as having one of the worst agencies in the country too. I wouldn't really wish for any child to be in their care. I really wish that child labor laws would catch up with influencers. I hate how they constantly expose their child and are essentially ruining his childhood so the Snackers can continue not having to work at Wendy's or wherever. Seriously, I doubt Jen could even get a job at Wendy's or any retail or fast food place at this point. Dim "might" have a career selling shady used cars or reverse mortgages if YT ever went down the drain but that's about it.

Reactions: 6
The whole Jenn not driving thing boggles my mind. “Because she has anxiety”. Well I hit a deer which is like hitting a dang person. I had the worst anxiety afterwards. I sucked up and got over it.

I just got back from vacation in Tennessee and we took our OWN toiletries! Come on now, they should be a little more wiser than that. Just another excuse to be lazy and complain about something.
Not sticking up for her, but i broadsided a cop in the rain almost 30 years ago..the cop ran a red light...my airbag went off and i had injuries to my face and hand, i was terrified. Luckily my kids werent in the car... to this day i still tense up at intersections and prefer my husband to do the driving. Im comfortable driving local streets but really have anxiety on super busy roads or highways

I know There’s a Walmart near the Publix’s, I’ve been to Anna Maria many times. They can buy an fn wash cloth.
Also they made a cvs run.....prices can be double for the same items vs walmart

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has no one reported them to social services? I'm not sure how easy it is in America and I'm not sure much would be able to come of it but still is it an option to help the little one. Or is there still that thing in America where people are worried that they could get sued (in this case by the Trackers) for doing it.
Child services in Florida don’t care about kids, now this is my opinion after having to deal with them with my nephews who were very malnourished, but because they were eating dry ramen noodles and they had running water they were fine according to CS. As long as there’s some type of food (doesn’t matter what it is, could be 1, 12 count carton of eggs for 20 people, there’s food in the house) and they have a place to sleep (don’t care if it’s with 4 other people) and running water they don’t do much. J$ is getting fed something and has a decent house they won’t do anything if CS is called.

Not quite sure how I feel with their actual address being posted 😐
I edited it and crossed them out. However as long as you know their legal names, it’s public record. Anyone can look it up. That’s why they had issues a while back with someone coming to the Sanford house (I believe it was the Sanford house anyway) they put their lives on the internet and expect to hide behind Tracker, but people aren’t dumb and it doesn’t take long for the internet to know everything about them including their address even with “Tracker” as their last name

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I edited it and crossed them out. However as long as you know their legal names, it’s public record. Anyone can look it up. That’s why they had issues a while back with someone coming to the Sanford house (I believe it was the Sanford house anyway) they put their lives on the internet and expect to hide behind Tracker, but people aren’t dumb and it doesn’t take long for the internet to know everything about them including their address even with “Tracker” as their last name
It's better to just keep it edited out though, we don't want to give them the upper hand with their stans by running crying that we are posting their address all over a site, if people want to look it up an find it then that's up to them but it just makes us look bad with posting somthing that is personal an it gives them one more thing they can use to their advantage with their stans with about the haters

Reactions: 13
It's better to just keep it edited out though, we don't want to give them the upper hand with their stans by running crying that we are posting their address all over a site, if people want to look it up an find it then that's up to them but it just makes us look bad with posting somthing that is personal an it gives them one more thing they can use to their advantage with their stans with about the haters
I got you there, and fixed it so no worries!

Reactions: 5
Once simple look at the listing on Airbnb and it states what’s not included. Guess it was to hard for them to look.
Hmmm, someone should reach out to that Airbnb and let them know that 2 unkempt, illiterate swines are trashing their property to an audience of many thousands. If someone links the rental, I’ll do it.

I think it’s pretty crappy to tarnish someone’s business because you’re too lazy, or stupid, to read.

Reactions: 11
The only way to get diabetes is to inherit it. If there are no occurrences in blood relatives for several generations (including aunts, uncles, and cousins) on both sides, Jackson will probably avoid it. There are several adoptees on Tim's side and there may not be much of a blood family history. Jackson is probably just not getting enough water, especially in a Florida summer and then all those salty foods.
Authority: I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV. I do have diabetes Type II, mitigated by a drastic weight loss starting in 2009. I have second-degree biological relatives, an uncle and a niece, with Type 1. My MIL, God rest her soul, had Type 1; DH was pretty much a sitting duck. Before we were even diagnosed, we were told that any child of ours had a 25% chance of getting the disease, one of the reasons we elected not to have biological children.
This is incorrect. My daughter was diagnosed as Type 1 when she was 5 and there is no one in the family with T1. It was the result of a virus that attacked her pancreas and stopped it producing insulin. That's not to say it can't be genetic. However, any one of us can become Type 1 diabetic at any time if our pancreas stops producing insulin for whatever reason (stress can be a factor too). The consultant advised us that our youngest daughter has as much chance as anyone else of also getting it and isn't more likely because her sister has it.

I too was a little concerned when I saw Jackson drinking that way as that was precisely how I suspected my daughter's T1. If anyone is concerned at all about excessive thirst, unexplained weight loss, being tired and peeing more...please get your glocse levels checker, it can get very serious very quickly.

Reactions: 12
From what I gather they are the worse, unorganized travel experts E-V-E-R!!! Who in the heck wouldn't check to see what is supplied and not supplied, dush!!@@!! They are so in over their heads with all of this crap, I'm guessing a nickel to a dime they thought because of who they THINK THEY ARE, everything would be at their disposable.. Un=freakin=real how these two have gotten and we aren't the only ones questioning their mess.. My main concern is the little fella and how he's being deprived and, in my opinion only, being raised as they were & it shows... When the toddler gets older, again he's going to give them a run for their money, LOL.. and I say, "Run, toddler, run!!

And the information about TTT, LC is old news- someone here found that several months ago.. what a joke to cover his ass I rectum.. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been doing a bit of digging and look what I found…
I can't zoom in enough to read it all, but is there something new here about the LLC? Others posted about this a long time ago, but I can't read the text at the bottom.

Reactions: 4
Not sticking up for her, but i broadsided a cop in the rain almost 30 years ago..the cop ran a red light...my airbag went off and i had injuries to my face and hand, i was terrified. Luckily my kids werent in the car... to this day i still tense up at intersections and prefer my husband to do the driving. Im comfortable driving local streets but really have anxiety on super busy roads or highways
That sounds really scary! The difference is you still drive when necessary. Jenn won't drive AT ALL, even if it inconveniences others.

From what I gather they are the worse, unorganized travel experts E-V-E-R!!! Who in the heck wouldn't check to see what is supplied and not supplied, dush!!@@!!
I don't understand why they wouldn't bring their own toiletries regardless. Are they really that cheap that they'll drop thousands on a cruise yet insist on using freebies in a hotel/air bnb? I rarely ever touch the stuff supplied because I have my preferred products. These two are constantly making me scratch my head in bewilderment. It's like watching two ten year olds win the lottery and run amok.

Reactions: 14
That sounds really scary! The difference is you still drive when necessary. Jenn won't drive AT ALL, even if it inconveniences others.
Unless it's a golf cart, cause she has no problem what so ever driving one of those at full speed around Fort wilderness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From what I gather they are the worse, unorganized travel experts E-V-E-R!!! Who in the heck wouldn't check to see what is supplied and not supplied, dush!!@@!! They are so in over their heads with all of this crap, I'm guessing a nickel to a dime they thought because of who they THINK THEY ARE, everything would be at their disposable.. Un=freakin=real how these two have gotten and we aren't the only ones questioning their mess.. My main concern is the little fella and how he's being deprived and, in my opinion only, being raised as they were & it shows... When the toddler gets older, again he's going to give them a run for their money, LOL.. and I say, "Run, toddler, run!!

And the information about TTT, LC is old news- someone here found that several months ago.. what a joke to cover his ass I rectum.. LOL
I’m newer to the group so I must have missed the LLC thing lol

Reactions: 8
Yeah the LLC is old news now. It makes it painfully easy to find their real last name and address. I think the forming of it is related to joining that Media Vine ad service. Or could be related to hiring Nanny Lyn. Or both.

I thought Lyn's engagement was old news as well, or did it change from boyfriend to fiance' recently? I too don't understand why she has to go on these trips. This one (the beach trip) though the incremental cost of bringing her is just buying her food. Unlike the cruises where she got her own cabin or we assume she did.

Isn't Orlando under an hour from east coast Florida beaches? They could go to the beach every single week if they wanted to and simply drive home. Such weird flexing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.