The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS is what needs to be sent to Aura frames.
Courtesy of Theme Park Anorak

And I can’t forget FRE

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
First time I recall Jenn being excessively delayed in posting was when Tim went to D23 in California without her. Since then she's only posted in a reasonable time frame when forced to.

I believe that was also the last time they were apart for more than a few hours.
But, how did she survive? Eat? Sleep? How could he leave a helpless succubus all alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their recent videos have been so boring. I can't believe they get as many views as they do.
A lot of people- myself included- have long speculated what they will do when Jackson is in school b/c it is really a whole different world from when they are babies/toddlers. I'm thinking more of the after school commitments than the school day itself.
My older one just finished his first year of public school. One major difference is kids are simply busier. Most are involved in sports or some type of club/community activity. They get invited to birthday parties. The school holds functions for kids and parents.
I don't see the Trackers wanting to do this because of the time commitment.
They will decide their only option is homeschool. This means Stanny will do a few worksheets with Jackson and they will call it an education.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Their recent videos have been so boring. I can't believe they get as many views as they do.
A lot of people- myself included- have long speculated what they will do when Jackson is in school b/c it is really a whole different world from when they are babies/toddlers. I'm thinking more of the after school commitments than the school day itself.
My older one just finished his first year of public school. One major difference is kids are simply busier. Most are involved in sports or some type of club/community activity. They get invited to birthday parties. The school holds functions for kids and parents.
I don't see the Trackers wanting to do this because of the time commitment.
They will decide their only option is homeschool. This means Stanny will do a few worksheets with Jackson and they will call it an education.
I just watched an update from Sassy Marsha (known as gentle whispering). Her daughter is about the same age as Jackson. She and her husband just sent their daughter off to "summer camp" for a couple of hours for the first time. It was incredible to listen to someone who clearly understands what her child needs and how to keep her safe. She's really the exact opposite of Jenn.

Their daughter can hold a conversation with others and is developing a wonderful personality.
Jackson can barely articulate and is hand fed like he's still 5 months old.

Reactions: 9
My gawd I literally zoned out the entire universal video it was so boring. I like watching new merch vids from the various parks but I wanna see THE MERCH. Know what to save up for and what not. YAWNNNNN

I thought yucca was pronounced “yuck-a” not “you-ca”…sylLAbles and English is hard

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not that I'm defending Tim but why don't people pick up on the tit Jenn does to him too....ick. Ooorrr is this Jenny 16 dinners commenting on a burner account which she will show Tim later to be like see Tim be nice to me, people are picking up on your nastiness because I leave it in the vlogs so they'll feel sorry for me.
Going to repost that comment so its easier to read on mobile.
20220609_202716.jpg

Hmmm that post is by J Jay... J J... hmmm :unsure:

Think Jen would use a burner account to vent in the comments? That account only has 3 comments on the tracker videos. And since when do they allow a negative comment to stay up? Here's another one from same account.
20220609_201918.jpg

:rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just watched an update from Sassy Marsha (known as gentle whispering). Her daughter is about the same age as Jackson. She and her husband just sent their daughter off to "summer camp" for a couple of hours for the first time. It was incredible to listen to someone who clearly understands what her child needs and how to keep her safe. She's really the exact opposite of Jenn.

Their daughter can hold a conversation with others and is developing a wonderful personality.
Jackson can barely articulate and is hand fed like he's still 5 months old.
LOVE Maria and Daryl and little Mila. Not only is Mila speaking beyond J$ level shes bilingual!! Lol.
I see so many tik tokkers with kids in that age range and it shocks me how far distanced they are from J$'s communication level. It saddens me he might need speech therapy or special education opportunities and not get them because his parents are so useless at parenting.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1331957
Hmmm that post is by J Jay... J J... hmmm :unsure:

Think Jen would use a burner account to vent in the comments? That account only has 3 comments on the tracker videos. And since when do they allow a negative comment to stay up? Here's another one from same account.
View attachment 1331958
“I hate that you have faced consequences for their disturbing behavior.”😆

Excuse me ma’am, but I’m not the one who asked if gay is contagious or dressed up to go to “urban” parties in my early 30s.

Also I shower and don’t eat my body weight in food every day so I’m goooood. Just finished giving a presentation and training on an app I’d been working on for the past year, fixed a few pesky coding issues, and got surprised with a nice spa gift card from some of the consultants I partnered with as a congrats. Now I’m about to make a homemade meal and watch Below Deck Down Under, which Ginn wishes she could watch even though she’s too stupid/cheap to get Peacock for whatever reason.

In the meantime Ginn uploaded an outdated “vid” with her sallow-looking swollen husband fingering everything with his licky fingers and STILL hasn’t fixed the misspelled Burger “Playist”. What an inspirational life!

Reactions: 20
I guess I don't watch enough of the "cool" stuff on Netflix (when I watch Netflix). TTT mentioned rumors about HHN houses based on possible Stranger Things (heard of), Fear Street (had to look it up) and The Weeked. I think it is a bad idea to base houses on shows that alot of people have not seen, esp. in my case (which be just a "me" issue) had to look up what Fear Street is.

Same with The Weeked. I am very familiar with his work and his video's. So I can totally get why they want to base houses from The Weeked. For the American's who watched 2020's Superbowl half time show (I watched it the next day on YT). There was lots of references to his video's in the show. But how many of the average Superbowl viewers will seek out the video's to get the reference? Same with HHN. The average goer won't get the reference (like with Stranger Things, Fear Street or The Weeked).

Reactions: 8
I guess I don't watch enough of the "cool" stuff on Netflix (when I watch Netflix). TTT mentioned rumors about HHN houses based on possible Stranger Things (heard of), Fear Street (had to look it up) and The Weeked. I think it is a bad idea to base houses on shows that alot of people have not seen, esp. in my case (which be just a "me" issue) had to look up what Fear Street is.

Same with The Weeked. I am very familiar with his work and his video's. So I can totally get why they want to base houses from The Weeked. For the American's who watched 2020's Superbowl half time show (I watched it the next day on YT). There was lots of references to his video's in the show. But how many of the average Superbowl viewers will seek out the video's to get the reference? Same with HHN. The average goer won't get the reference (like with Stranger Things, Fear Street or The Weeked).
I think you may be underestimating how popular Stranger Things is. It's pretty huge. I'd say the large majority of people going to HHN have at least heard of it if not watched it and the people who haven't watched it get the gist of what is going on.

Reactions: 14

I'm not sure if most people do this, but my kids have always prepped for HHN by watching any movies/shows the houses are based on. They've already announced a Halloween house (which Tim fails to mention in his vlog because it was filmed almost 2 weeks ago) so Halloween is already on their list for this year. So, while I agree the average goer might not get some references, those who are serious HHN fans pre-game.

The Stranger Things houses (I think there's been 2) have always been very popular. One year, they even opened the house during the day for Passholders. Only the Stranger Things house. So there's a huge following there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She should just say she hates cooking! I have love/hate relationship with myself. I get burnt out. She would do so much better with like 10–15 easy healthy recipes instead that fancy boxed tit (which is so full of waste). Turkey tacos, chicken crockpot meatballs, grilled chicken salad or with roasted veggies. She would save time, dishes & money and they could all eat the meal. J$ could get some veggies in his diet instead of eating a turkey sandwich at each meal. He’s going to be in big trouble when he somewhere & has no choice on what to eat. When you are 2 1/2 you eat what your parents eat.
Exactly!! Crockpot meals are a go to in my house, both my fiancée and myself work 8 hours a day and don’t want to come home and cook a whole meal, so we usually do things in the crockpot. My kids are so picky when it comes to food but they definitely eat what we eat, we try to make things we know they will eat. If the slackers used a crockpot Dinnefer could continue to be lazy all day because you know she’d have Stanny put everything together and turn it on!

• Haha
What’s the Weeked? Is it a movie or a show? I’ve never heard it it/them
This Weeknd a singer. He did the Super Bowl halftime show in 2021 and apparently paid for it all with his own money. He wore bandages on his face, there were lots of mirrors and a lot of people thought it was strange. His most famous songs are "I Can't Feel My Face" and "Blinding Lights" I think he's basically a pop artist, but has a dark side, which would be more accepted at HHN than the mainstream. Basically, he would be able to more truly express himself with HHN. I'm not a super fan, this is just what I've picked up about him since the Super Bowl show.

View attachment 1331957

Jay J = "Please stop correcting your wife over literally every little mistake she makes when speaking. You don't always have to be right."
Also Jay J ="I would kill to see one single video where Tim doesn't correct Jen."

I guess ol' ass-kissing Jay J is going to "kill" because he / she must have just missed the Day 7 cruise vlog where JENN corrected TIM on the pronunciation (wrongly, mind you) of turbot. 🤣

Tim = "Jenn got the turbot."
Jenn = "I think it's pronounced turbo."
Tim = "Turbo?"
Jenn = "I think so."
Tim = "Oh no! Jenn's gone turbo!"

These Jenn stans crack me the hell up.

In reality, they BOTH do it to EACH OTHER, but at least I'll credit Tim with not repeatedly showing Jenn's asscrack or repeatedly telling us that she's in the shitter.

Nothing says love like broadcasting to your stans that your beloved spouse is currently having the runs in a bathroom at Disney Springs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
If you want to watch (Not safe for work if you are in an office and not working from home) "Too Late," by The Weeknd as an example. Be aware if you are sensitive to implied violence this not a video for you. It is a horror movie in a music video.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if most people do this, but my kids have always prepped for HHN by watching any movies/shows the houses are based on. They've already announced a Halloween house (which Tim fails to mention in his vlog because it was filmed almost 2 weeks ago) so Halloween is already on their list for this year. So, while I agree the average goer might not get some references, those who are serious HHN fans pre-game.

The Stranger Things houses (I think there's been 2) have always been very popular. One year, they even opened the house during the day for Passholders. Only the Stranger Things house. So there's a huge following there.
Yeah, I've gotten notices about two so far. Halloween / Michael Myers and then Universal Monsters: Legends Collide. DH is super pumped about the Halloween one. I'm all about the scare zones (loved Gorewood Forest last year) and am excited to hear about what they're going to be... and also, the food. 🤣

And yeah, Stranger Things has been in the parks for some time. I think dating back as far as 2018? And I know 2019 as well bc I remember all the merch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.