The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dumb thing about the promo codes is that there are a million of them around if you just Google for them or go to retailmenot or couponcabin, etc. So dumb to even think you are getting a deal if some schmuck (like T&J) gives you a promo code. šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dumb thing about the promo codes is that there are a million of them around if you just Google for them or go to retailmenot or coupon cabin, etc. So dumb to even think you are getting a deal if some schmuck gives you a promo code. šŸ˜…
I know! I totally do that every time I buy something online (if I don't already have some sort of discount).

I wonder if the promo code worked in April for them bc there was a strange cut / edit / whatever you call it on this vlog right after he mentioned the code. Probably not, though. I wouldn't be surprised if Aura frames are always "discounted" as a sales gimmick.

"OH look! I'm already saving $30!" šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Was this posted by Lorraine McGraynor on their YT or by the Trackers? If Slackers, they have to be reading here and trolling due to to our burger count from last month that @quietcandy was posting. :ROFLMAO:
Well their "trolling" of us makes them look like unprofessional idiots, so good job I guess. You got us, Jenn. Boy are our faces red.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well their "trolling" of us makes them look like unprofessional idiots, so good job I guess. You got us, Jenn. Boy are our faces red.
I think their newest approach to attract and retain viewers is in self depreciation. They know they can't fight us as all the proof is out there, so they're going to try to use us to make it all look intentional.

You do that Timbo & Jenbo... it won't stop us and it will only compound the issue.

It's incredibly worrying if they think this is a trend to hop on board with. It was a trend... 5 years ago, but it does more harm than good to the image and mental health of those who partake in it, particularly if like with the Slackers, they're not humble by nature.

Reactions: 12
I must have missed something. What end of their sponsorship did they not hold up?
I guess I am just used to other channels that have sponsorships that either read out the advertisement or plug it on each video uniquely and not cut and paste from another video.

I would assume that Aura would want a ā€œliveā€ ad on each sponsored video, not a half assed attempt from the very first video sponsored. Just my 2 cents. #homemovies

• Heart
HOLD THE duck UP

THE SLACKERS ARE SO LAZY THEY REUSED THE SAME GOD DAMN FOOTAGE FROM THE FIRST AURA #SPONSORED #AD they did back in April....

April

June

Jenn edited out the mention of Mother's Day on the second video but didn't bother to edit her saying "but" or "too" so it wouldn't sound stupid and be obvious it was reused footage. She is the worst editor EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn edited out the mention of Mother's Day on the second video but didn't bother to edit her saying "but" or "too" so it wouldn't sound stupid and be obvious it was reused footage. She is the worst editor EVER.
It makes me wonder if this isn't really something Aura asked them to do this time, but instead they decided they wanted to plug the frames again and have the code in there so they could make more money off of the code. I am guessing that not many people used the code so far and they have a certain amount of time to tell their viewers about the code. Maybe Aura pays them a minimal amount each time they mention them in a video.

And rather than do any more work, they just cut in the old crap they filmed last month.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their promo spot for that frame is so bad. It's like they're sitting down during a Live show and just discussing the frame amongst themselves. The whole thing came off so weird, but then again, consider the source.

Reactions: 14
Someone way more talented than me should edit up that Aura ad in their video but put in references to TimBo riding on a turtle nest beach at night and JennBo asking if gay is contagious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm still so flabbergasted at how they do the bare minimum to get by. Twelve years they've been doing this "job", and they're just so awful at it. When they finally tank, Tim's going to have to get a really high paying job to support that lazy lump of tit he's married to. She will either refuse to get a job, or she won't last. Maybe she could dust off her sandblasting skills and head back to the jukebox factory. She'll have to work a late shift, though, since she can't get out of bed before noon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone way more talented than me should edit up that Aura ad in their video but put in references to TimBo riding on a turtle nest beach at night and JennBo asking if gay is contagious.
If the Hospital had an Aura then The Trackholes could have uploaded a pic of their kids burned hand to see if he needed to be taken to the emergency room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still so flabbergasted at how they do the bare minimum to get by. Twelve years they've been doing this "job", and they're just so awful at it. When they finally tank, Tim's going to have to get a really high paying job to support that lazy lump of tit he's married to. She will either refuse to get a job, or she won't last. Maybe she could dust off her sandblasting skills and head back to the jukebox factory. She'll have to work a late shift, though, since she can't get out of bed before noon.
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll ever get a normal job again, itā€™s too beneath her. However it would be hilarious if she had to go to work and it was concierge server for OTHER people. Even if they were losing their house and it depended on her working, sheā€™d still get out of it with her selective anxiety.

• Haha
Not that I'm defending Tim but why don't people pick up on the tit Jenn does to him too....ick. Ooorrr is this Jenny 16 dinners commenting on a burner account which she will show Tim later to be like see Tim be nice to me, people are picking up on your nastiness because I leave it in the vlogs so they'll feel sorry for me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Not that I'm defending Tim but why don't people pick up on the tit Jenn does to him too....ick. Ooorrr is this Jenny 16 dinners commenting on a burner account which she will show Tim later to be like see Tim be nice to me, people are picking up on your nastiness because I leave it in the vlogs so they'll feel sorry for me.
If there was any moment where I wish I wasn't shadowbanned in order to educate this stan on their "queen" Jenn and all the tit she's thrown and shown toward Tim (and his mom), it's now. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t think sheā€™ll ever get a normal job again, itā€™s too beneath her. However it would be hilarious if she had to go to work and it was concierge server for OTHER people. Even if they were losing their house and it depended on her working, sheā€™d still get out of it with her selective anxiety.
Jenn would be the worst ever concierge.

Guest: Where'd she go?
(flash to jenn in the back room stuffing her face with food that is supposed to be put out for guests)

Guest: What time is the 3 o'clock parade?
(blank stare from Jenn) Jenn: I'll have to call someone to find out.

Guest: Could you help us set up a tour?
Jenn: No, I'm just so busy, you wouldn't believe how busy I am (shows her staring at her phone, picking her teeth as they walk away)

• Haha
So a new vid is up. Itā€™s Tim at Universal, going through the new Tribute Store. He says itā€™s the day after Memorial Day. So over a week since he filmed this. Have they always been so delayed on their videos or has it only been in the recent past? I donā€™t remember the videos being THIS much later after the event when we first started watching them. Also, the videos are always so out of order with when they happened. Itā€™s so odd. I guess Iā€™m asking - has Jenn become MORE lazy with editing since they got a nanny? Seems odd.

Reactions: 18
So a new vid is up. Itā€™s Tim at Universal, going through the new Tribute Store. He says itā€™s the day after Memorial Day. So over a week since he filmed this. Have they always been so delayed on their videos or has it only been in the recent past? I donā€™t remember the videos being THIS much later after the event when we first started watching them. Also, the videos are always so out of order with when they happened. Itā€™s so odd. I guess Iā€™m asking - has Jenn become MORE lazy with editing since they got a nanny? Seems odd.
First time I recall Jenn being excessively delayed in posting was when Tim went to D23 in California without her. Since then she's only posted in a reasonable time frame when forced to.

I believe that was also the last time they were apart for more than a few hours.

Last edited:
Yes to both your questions.

Case in point - the last cruise vlogs. šŸ¤£

Guest: What time is the 3 o'clock parade?
(blank stare from Jenn) Jenn: I'll have to call someone to find out.
Except she probably wouldn't even do that.

She'd probably [still] ask THEM to tell HER if they knew, and to "leave a comment in the section down below." šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.