The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally do not understand why they brought Lyn on this vacation. For why??? What is she doing during the day? The kid naps for half the day and then the rest of the time I would assume he was swimming or at the beach with the rest of the family. What was she getting paid to do??? Why spend the money to have someone there to change diapers and cut your kids food.

Reactions: 23
I literally do not understand why they brought Lyn on this vacation. For why??? What is she doing during the day? The kid naps for half the day and then the rest of the time I would assume he was swimming or at the beach with the rest of the family. What was she getting paid to do??? Why spend the money to have someone there to change diapers and cut your kids food.
I am betting her duties also include assisting Jen with video editing at this point. Also, I found it weird her room wasn't even on the same level as Buddy's since she is suppose to be her charge.

Reactions: 16
Seems even more likely she is a full time employee on the payroll and she has to "work" under some kind of official hours or contract. Otherwise none of it makes sense. Who would want to go on a trip with someone's family multiple times in a row and take care of a kid who should be taken care of his parents? So awkward. I wouldn't want to be sitting around with my employer's parents, siblings, nieces and nephews on their vacation (and would also be really uncomfortable if I was Tim's family who has to have this random chick along when it should just be them).

Reactions: 18
I think they just brought Stanny Lyn to flex. Can you imagine how bizarre it must seem to the family that is with them, with their kids, to see the slackers with their one kid plus Stanny. Did they make Stanny babysit all the kids so the adults could get trashed?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems even more likely she is a full time employee on the payroll and she has to "work" under some kind of official hours or contract. Otherwise none of it makes sense. Who would want to go on a trip with someone's family multiple times in a row and take care of a kid who should be taken care of his parents? So awkward. I wouldn't want to be sitting around with my employer's parents, siblings, nieces and nephews on their vacation (and would also be really uncomfortable if I was Tim's family who has to have this random chick along when it should just be them).
I doubt they have her on a payroll system. I can't see two nitwits who can't pay their property taxes knowing how labor law works. Also, from what I've seen of the nanny I doubt she is that savvy enough to know that she is being taken advantage of.

Reactions: 11
I just watched the news video and had to vent.
1. JENN THE SHORTS ARE TOO SHORT!!
2. Willing to bet that they complained about that little mark they pointed out and demanded a discount
3. Yet again, at least 6 adults and had Stanny come on yet another family vacation.
4. Jen said in the beginning the last time they were there was before J$$ but later on said when they got there J$$ said he wanted to go the ladder room. How the hecked did he know one of the rooms had a ladder if he was never there??
5. They have a Tesla which means they don't need gas, why rent something for $500 a week. Or Walk.
6. When Jennbo said J$$ wasn't sleeping in the ladder room because that's where the cousins are sleeping, I yelled at the TV, "You B$%#, let the poor kid sleep with his cousins!!" Oh wait, he has to be in bed by 7pm because Hod Forbid he gets to stay up a little later on vacation with his cousin.
7. Of course, they have room with the Balcony and Bathroom. AND Lyn has the other one with a bathroom. My husband said if Tims parents are coming, then they should have it.
8. Had to complain they don't have a slide coming off the balcony 🙄
9. My husband about died when they complained about not having Wash Soap, shampoo, and wash clothes. We pack that stuff even if it is provided. And gross on the Sock idea!! 🤢. And I guess because it is not top of the line soap it doesn't clean!! REALLY!!
10. And when they were trying to get J$$ to talk to the came at the end was just insane. He was too focus on his tablet and Jenn FEED HIM YET AGAIN!!! I started laughing and say "Perform J$$ for all Stans so they see has "smart" you are." My husband started making circuses sounds and said soon they'll have J$$ performing on bicycles with those little monkeys!
Oh, and my husband said, "I wondering if their "friends" are HolyMoly since they're the only "friends' they have.
I know There’s a Walmart near the Publix’s, I’ve been to Anna Maria many times. They can buy an fn wash cloth.

Reactions: 12
I know There’s a Walmart near the Publix’s, I’ve been to Anna Maria many times. They can buy an fn wash cloth.
Walmart is for pleebs, guyzzz, not cunticerge royalty.

Seriously, they didn't think they might want to pack a few towels and washrags for this vacation? :rolleyes: And I can't believe they were honestly talking about bathing their kid with a freaking sock. Ugh.

• Wow
I agree, if the slackers had been to this exact rental house before they should have been well aware of what was provided. There should also have been a list they were given to refer to, but we know neither Tim nor Jenn bother to read all the way through the documentation.

I have a question: What kind of rental house does not provide linens?
Did this place have sheets/blankets/towels?
Did it have cookware?

Whenever we rented out any of our vacation homes they came complete. We had a checklist for the management company to go through to be sure nothing was taken (or broken). Everything was cleaned well before the next renter came in.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone started a thread about theme park shark, and how can I add to that or start one. I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to comment this in I am new

Reactions: 2
I loaded up on fruit this week at Costco and Publix. Our son ate an entire case of nectarines in 3 days. I’m not mad at it🤣🤣. I know I know sugars and whatever but it’s fruit and summer so YOLO. Jenn and Tim, skip ONE bleeping “trip” and buy the kid some GODDAMNED fruit.
Right! We loaded up as well, we bought a whole watermelon to have at the pool today and between my 3 kids, fiancée, nephew, and myself we ate the whole thing today!

I’m convinced that Lyn(dsay) is a surrogate. They’ve been fattening her up for a bit so that way people can mistake her for JennyDumpsterAss from behind. They are going to get Jenn one of those fake baby bellies and use Lyn(dsay) and Jenn interchangeably so Jenn can have another miracle child to neglect without putting any more “strain” on her precious smelly tunnel.

Sarcasm of course people…I just love to think of the most insane BS when it comes to these idiots. I have to imagine that Lyn(dsay) has some common sense and wouldn’t agree to host their alien spawn for 9 ish months in her uterus.

#hosted 🤣🤣🤣

I should have taken screenshots but I left some real asshole comments. I’m telling you I think even shadowbanned people can sometimes squeak through
I love this! I’m gonna use it from now on 🤣🤣

It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines
When our pediatrician prescribed melatonin for our middle son when he was about J$’s age due to actual sleep issues (and mine is wayyyyyyyyy more rambunctious and wild than J$) it hardly helped with the prescription dose which if I remember correctly was 1 gummy a night for about a month was what we did, it helped him sleep better but definitely didn’t make him act like J$. They are giving him more than the age appropriate dose!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well done Trackers for yet another riveting vacation vlog!
- complaint after complaint.
- The beds not right
- no provision of toiletries.
- she wished she’d brought her own pillow, because the provided pillow is not good enough.
- no furniture on her personal assistant’s balcony.
She can’t wait to use the pool, because it’s not like she has her own pool.
Why is their toddler prop still being spoon fed?
Why is prop eating his steak and fries ( not a carrot or broccoli in sight), with his hands?
Why has prop still using a pacifier?
Why does Jenn, a nearly 40 year old woman still have a nose ring?
On the plus side however, Tim actually referred to the toilet as a toilet, I don’t think there was one mention of USB ports ( forgive me if I’m wrong on that).
Lastly am I the only one that gets annoyed when their cousins are referred to “the” cousins, like these kids are an object or a piece of furniture?

Reactions: 22
I agree, if the slackers had been to this exact rental house before they should have been well aware of what was provided. There should also have been a list they were given to refer to, but we know neither Tim nor Jenn bother to read all the way through the documentation.

I have a question: What kind of rental house does not provide linens?
Did this place have sheets/blankets/towels?
Did it have cookware?

Whenever we rented out any of our vacation homes they came complete. We had a checklist for the management company to go through to be sure nothing was taken (or broken). Everything was cleaned well before the next renter came in.
Not having linens isn’t uncommon since places started renting again during Covid. Some places state you need to bring your own, or offer information on rental companies. However. It’s usually BLATANTLY stated in the description of the property! And I bring our own washcloths and toiletries regardless. Showering is a foreign concept with these fools though, no wonder it wasn’t something they thought of!

It's weird that Ginn would even go through the trouble of pretending to be concerned about lack of washcloths considering her version of getting clean is taking a dip in the pool.

Hey Ginn, the house even installed an outdoor shower since the last time you stayed there! They're trying to give you a hint.

My shower is a walk-in shower the size of the showers they kept oohing and aahing over (even though they bitched about the shower heads). Does that mean I'm cuntcierge-status?! Like how tiny is their shower/tub at home that they always make such a big deal about the size of their vacation showers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Geez, they're even spoon feeding him what he dreams about too. He says he dreamt about the slide and then Ginny2Sides says "You told me that you dreamed about ping pong and tennis" :rolleyes:

Maybe he DID dream about the bleeping slide, did you ever think of that???? FFS...these two :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 13
Also not to sound harsh, but who the duck cares what J$ the zoned-out toddler dreamt about anyway (does he even know what a dream is)? Okay never mind, these stans hang to his every incoherent blabbering word.

Ginn's latest obsessions to avoid actually improving her health seem to be fake nails and tanning. She's going to end up looking like Tan Mom (but twice as wide) if she keeps it up.
Patricia_Krentcil.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If Ft. Pampers wasn't an episode of hoarders in the making, I would say at this point they should just turn it into an rental themselves since they are never at home. I really don't understand the point of this trip other than Jen couldn't handle being home one more day. Is it that hard to use your own pool and to cook food using your own appliances. Well, okay, I know the sink needs to be used to store unopened mail but...it's ridiculous.

I do wonder if they are actually paying for this rental or if they are throwing the bill on the cousins' parents. I wouldn't be that surprised.

Reactions: 13
LOL, just realized they used LYN'S SALAD as their thumbnail. So *that's* why they brought her along! 😆
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.47.47 PM.png

Also, it seems they filmed their "oh nooooo, there's a tRoPiCaL sToRm happening that's not even affecting us!!" live show the day they left for AMI. The one where Dim said they have a "hard out".
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.50.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.