The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not realize how gluttonous they sound when they say, "we're excited for breakfast and then we're doing brunch!".
And Tim got eggs Benedict AND and an omelette. That is disgusting in itself let alone going to brunch shortly after. Jenn is definitely nasally in the outro. She sounds pretty stuffed up.
Is Holey Moley a mooch or something. He was constantly in their suite. What a weirdo

Reactions: 18
How much do you think Dim and Ginn bitched at the Concierge Lounge staff to let the Holy Moley in despite the fact it's for concierge guests only.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So I just watched breakfast with a weeks worth of food followed by the whale eating 3 starters? She’s bleeping gross.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He misses his #hosted days where he would stiff the staff since 20% of 0 is 0.
Did you think he tipped the $10K+, like he did in the first Roy O Disney Suite Bucket List cruise?

We will find out in the departure, last day on the Fantasy vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate critiquing another woman’s weight especially when they are excessively overweight because I’m a bigger girl myself and working on it. But that dress Jenn wore to dinner was not flattering at all. Sitting there she looked so pregnant and we know she isn’t from the alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate critiquing another woman’s weight especially when they are excessively overweight because I’m a bigger girl myself and working on it. But that dress Jenn wore to dinner was not flattering at all. Sitting there she looked so pregnant and we know she isn’t from the alcohol.
Im wondering if it’s intentional to get those Stan dollars during the next live stream?

Reactions: 5
The one picture with the wine glass looks like a snot bubble when just looking fast and is that the only dress she owns- she needed to size up or something- boobs are pulling that low top down.......... how low can they go..

Reactions: 5
I like how Dim had to make a point out some of the mini golf structures are damaged and they paused the annoying background music for that comment.
Also, Dim is annoyed the wind keeps ruining his hair. Ginn shot the footage of mini golf like she'd already had 6 glasses of champagne.

Ginn asks the most captain obvious questions. "J$, diD yOu gEt RaInEd oN?"
I can't wait until he's old enough to be able to say, "yes Jennifer, of course I did, why the heck would you ask me such a stupid question?"

• Haha
  • Wow
I literally think I saw the mother-in-law roll her eyes neither her or Tim’s dad wanted anything to do with this. They wanted to just eat their brunch. How many times does the waiter come over with champagne? Jen had to take a nap ugh. She’s never going to get pregnant if she keeps drinking the way she’s drinking 🙄 sick of them.

Reactions: 8
you can see mrs hm behind hm as he's explaining "confit" to dimwad. she doesn't look too good.

Reactions: 11
I literally think I saw the mother-in-law roll her eyes neither her or Tim’s dad wanted anything to do with this. They wanted to just eat their brunch. How many times does the waiter come over with champagne? Jen had to take a nap ugh. She’s never going to get pregnant if she keeps drinking the way she’s drinking 🙄 sick of them.
I hope she keeps on drinking if it means there will never be a "miracle" baby $2. (I mean to type #2, but you know what, the $ sign works too). It's just irresponsible to try to conceive a baby, knowing you have to carry it for 9 months and how you treat yourself gets passed on to the baby, when you're not taking care of your own body. Especially considering getting pregnant at her age would be considered a "geriatric pregnancy" and there's already increased risk of things that could go wrong even if you are in the best shape of your life and have no existing health conditions.

It's so obnoxiously disgusting for the stans to be so insistent and demanding and obsessed with the Slackers producing a second child. It's so cruel to bring another baby into this world just to please their selfish and greedy motives. No one ever thinks of the child. The stans just believe dragging your baby onto concierge cruises is good parenting. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So let's try to sum this up...they ate enough food for a small army at breakfast, played a half assed round of mini golf with J$, ate more crappy looking food at Remi, which Jenn had NO clue what the waiter was saying, she drank enough at brunch for another small army (tims mom noticed as well by the looks she kept giving), ate another meal(s) for dinner.....lets not forget they were late for everything (shocking).... i just dont understand how she can eat so much damn food at every..single..meal.

Oh, and one final thought. How can they constantly leave J$ out of all the fun Disney shows and meet and greets? Ffs guys...let him be late for his bedtime so he can enjoy the cruise too!

Reactions: 19
Dim is more concerned with how J$ can't hold a golf club correctly than not being able to hold utensils correctly. #priorities

Ginn was already stuffed up at dinner - she was breathing through her mouth. She also seemed visibly annoyed when she heard another child screaming nearby when the whole place sounded as loud as a school cafeteria. All that money for cuntcierge and they're still stuck amongst the plebes.

Stanny had to go change J$'s diaper pull-ups while Ginn was busy stuffing her face with her multiple appetizers. #momoftheyear

• Wow
  • Sick
Conspiracy theory: Dim's taken to calling Dinnefer mommy because J$ has been calling out for Stanny, or straight up calling her mommy. Maybe he had a spill and cried out for mommy, and then was upset because Dinnefer shows up. J$ meant it for Stanny.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They should change their logo to Gin's "I dunno" face since they live their lives in a permanent state of confusion, tardiness and apathy.
Screenshot_20220521-181252~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.