The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not realize how gluttonous they sound when they say, "we're excited for breakfast and then we're doing brunch!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree with you, while it's amazing what some can do, all it takes its a good strong nudge from the side an if you can't hold on then your going be knocked completly off balance, I've done all the water slides at volcano Bay being a massive water thrill seeker an even then some took me by surprise an I've been a strong swimmer for years, safety needs to come first an universal was right with this
Glad I didn’t come across as insensitive. I’m also a strong swimmer (that’s what she said…had to be done🤣)…and there is one slide (the name is evading me) but it’s yellow and seats 5 people. Anyway, rode it with my husband, our son, and 2 family friends…we hit the pool weird, flipped the huge tube and all ended up submerged and disoriented. I almost drowned and luckily I make my son wear a life vest always and I had a death grip on his little wrist or he definitely would have hit the bottom of the pool. Very scary but I don’t blame volcano bay, we clearly were not holding on tight enough.

Reactions: 8
It seems so weird for him to be narrating a video and calling Jenn "mommy" to 100K+ viewers. If he was with just his family, whatever (well, except his parents - I just can't with him calling Jenn "mommy" as his own mom sits by him. lol) but this is just gross and awkward.
I totally agree and let’s face it…it’s even more gross, awkward, and weird because she is the SHITTIEST mother every. Not deserving of the title “mommy” in any sense of the word

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jenn is so stuffed up. Good Lord. Her nose is totally plugged with snot, you can hear it so clearly..

Reactions: 19
Do they not realize how gluttonous they sound when they say, "we're excited for breakfast and then we're doing brunch!".
Don't forget to include the 3 appetizers Gin had at dinner. No wonder that dress is hanging on for dear life.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just popping in to mention that I loved seeing Tim's mom and dad in this vlog. Didn't listen to too much of the banter (or watch the whole thing), but they looked good.

Does anyone remember how Tim and Jenn said (was it around the time of J.'s 1st b-day???) that Tim's dad is blind and Tim's mom is in a wheelchair?

I wonder if any of the stans watching remember them saying that.

As @peteykirch would say, "Pepperidge Farm remembers..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Glad I didn’t come across as insensitive. I’m also a strong swimmer (that’s what she said…had to be done🤣)…and there is one slide (the name is evading me) but it’s yellow and seats 5 people. Anyway, rode it with my husband, our son, and 2 family friends…we hit the pool weird, flipped the huge tube and all ended up submerged and disoriented. I almost drowned and luckily I make my son wear a life vest always and I had a death grip on his little wrist or he definitely would have hit the bottom of the pool. Very scary but I don’t blame volcano bay, we clearly were not holding on tight enough.
Of course not, things like this are always going be hard to face with facts because we are human an yes it's not the woman's fault so I do feel bad for her, but unfortunately there is going be limits an there's nothing we can do, some rides regardless of how strong you may be are going to need both hands

Am glad you are all OK, must have been a terrible fright for you all, it goes to show even with both hands what can happen if somthing doesn't go smoothly

Late for priority seating at the theatre 🤷‍♂️
Also how in the actual fk 🙄🙄 they actually need a medal for how they can pull this off

• Heart
Reactions: 8
While this is off topic…in my opinion Universal made the right call to deny her. Some of those slides require you to hang on FOR DEAR LIFE. I’m an adrenaline junkie and even I get pretty scared hanging onto those slippery little handles on some of their slides. That family would be singing a different tune if their mother/wife/whatever was launched from the tube and drowned or faced another serious injury. I find alot of these “cases” where people are suing parks because they are embarrassed or denied are a bunch of BS. But that is just my take.

I would rather see theme parks take EXTREME caution than allow the chance for severe injury.
Totally agree with you on this!
Universal has to error on the side of safety for everyone.
People here have talked about signed waivers. Those are fallible. And wouldn’t protect the theme/water park if she couldn’t hold on and slammed into one of her four children. Seriously injuring them. #lawsuit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you on this!
Universal has to error on the side of safety for everyone.
People here have talked about signed waivers. Those are fallible. And wouldn’t protect the theme/water park if she couldn’t hold on and slammed into one of her four children. Seriously injuring them. #lawsuit
Agree. Too many people are injured or die from injuries at waterparks as it is. It was just sad the way in which the title was used to make fun of Jenn's size...

Clearly Jenn has some emotional issues going on that are in part causing her weight problems.

Also, I have heavy people in my family who in no way deserve to be called names. They've wonderful, good hearted folk who struggle with their weight. It really bothers me when I see size bullying going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree. Too many people are injured or die from injuries at waterparks as it is. It was just sad the way in which the title was used to make fun of Jenn's size...

Clearly Jenn has some emotional issues going on that are in part causing it.

Also, I have heavy people in my family who in no way deserve to be called names. They've wonderful, good hearted folk who struggle with their weight. It really bothers me when I see size bullying going on.
But the main thing with Jenn is karma…and karma is a witch.

I’m going to say with almost 100% certainty that the heavy people in your family have never shamed other people and done so PUBLICLY on IG/Twitter/YouTube to boot.

I’m not fat shaming is okay but in Jenns case I always give people a pass because she’s a wretched “human being”

Reactions: 10
Jenn is so stuffed up. Good Lord. Her nose is totally plugged with snot, you can hear it so clearly..
She needs Stanny to use J$'s snot sucker on her. She can't even be bothered to blow her own nose.

Okay guyzzz, here we go with the gluttony for the day:
J$s breakfast (Dim says he's going to probably end up eating most of J$'s breakfast):
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.51.34 PM.png

Dim's breakfast:
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.50.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.50.54 PM.png

Ginn's breakfast (she already devoured half her omelet, and she sounded really proud of herself for creating her own ham and cheese croissant sandwich):
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.50.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.51.11 PM.png

Not gonna bother with the Remy brunch stuff, but Dim thought he sounded so fancy for bragging about the sparkling water he paid way too much money for. It's just bleeping water Dim. He'd probably buy Gucci water if they sold it.

Ginn can't stop herself from being a disgusting POS and keeps doing the teeth-picking-with-her-tongue thing as usual:
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.58.41 PM.png

We are all Dim's mom as Ginn fake laughs her way through her champagne guzzling while totally not listening to the sommelier as he explains her drinks because she can't be bothered to listen to someone with an accent:
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 2.00.16 PM.png

Then they had ice cream after brunch.

At dinner Ginn says, "we will eat less food tomorrow." Sure, Ginn.

Ginn enjoying her escargot (one of her three appetizers):
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 2.05.36 PM.png

J$ stole asparagus from Ginn's plate (see, give the kid veggies you assholes!!!!!)

Ginn has to finger Dim's dad's plate to show off his plate. Get your nasty fingers off his plate you witch.

Of course the witch has to get dessert so her lard bags can continue expanding (and she makes sure to point out J$ took her chocolate):
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 2.08.51 PM.png

GET A bleeping NEW DRESS ALREADY. It's disgusting. Poor Dim's dad, having to sit next to her. She looks 6 months pregnant with all the food she's jammed down her face this day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
At 11:38 is that Jen sharing her wine glass with Tims dad? That scene could have easily been left out. Especially since everyone knows they are just a few days away from someone at that table testing positive for covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The gluttony is consistently outrageous. I don’t understand how they aren’t larger? Much larger.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Clearly Jenn has some emotional issues going on that are in part causing her weight problems.

Oh for duck's sake. It was a joke that actually didn't have to do with her size (*you* made that inference). I saw "Universal" and "water slide" and it reminded me of Ginn, considering how she freaks out on slides. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.