The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim complaining about the hot tub being 104 degrees is idiotic. That's only 6 degrees above body temp.

Dim berating J$ for not holding the club correctly is infuriating.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
duck. Tim called Jenn, "mommy" again. "Mommy got the..." about her food. Dude, you are at a table with your MOTHER and FATHER and two grown adults. This is embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
This latest blog is chock full of them being late to everything on the ship.

The Tim Tracker #76: Tragically Late

Reactions: 17
Ginns funbags on full display at Dinner.

They are complaining about how many people are on the cruise but it's only 300 more than the previous cruise.

Dim doesn't know what confit means.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
duck. Tim called Jenn, "mommy" again. "Mommy got the..." about her food. Dude, you are at a table with your MOTHER and FATHER and two grown adults. This is embarrassing.
My husband and I call each other momma and poppa and somehow it doesn’t make other people have the urge to immediately jam steak knives into their ear drums like Jenn and Tim calling each other “mommy” and “daddy” does 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Around 21 minutes Holy Moly spends 30 seconds telling Dim what confit is but has an immense amount of food in his mouth at the same time.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
While this is off topic…in my opinion Universal made the right call to deny her. Some of those slides require you to hang on FOR DEAR LIFE. I’m an adrenaline junkie and even I get pretty scared hanging onto those slippery little handles on some of their slides. That family would be singing a different tune if their mother/wife/whatever was launched from the tube and drowned or faced another serious injury. I find alot of these “cases” where people are suing parks because they are embarrassed or denied are a bunch of BS. But that is just my take.

I would rather see theme parks take EXTREME caution than allow the chance for severe injury.
Totally agree with you, while it's amazing what some can do, all it takes its a good strong nudge from the side an if you can't hold on then your going be knocked completly off balance, I've done all the water slides at volcano Bay being a massive water thrill seeker an even then some took me by surprise an I've been a strong swimmer for years, safety needs to come first an universal was right with this

• Heart
My husband and I call each other momma and poppa and somehow it doesn’t make other people have the urge to immediately jam steak knives into their ear drums like Jenn and Tim calling each other “mommy” and “daddy” does 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It seems so weird for him to be narrating a video and calling Jenn "mommy" to 100K+ viewers. If he was with just his family, whatever (well, except his parents - I just can't with him calling Jenn "mommy" as his own mom sits by him. lol) but this is just gross and awkward.

They went to the Aladdin show? I thought they don't do anything they can't film.

LMFAO they were late for the priority seating bwahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they sit in the bed at the end for the outro and Tim calls her mommy then, that's IT. 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.