The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Timmy sold his soul to the devil so she would have a kid for him. In turn he has to supply nannies, unlimited vacations, ill-fitting clothing and all the wine she can drink. The magic is wearing off and his irritation with her and her whining is showing.

Reactions: 20
So Timmy sold his soul to the devil so she would have a kid for him. In turn he has to supply nannies, unlimited vacations, ill-fitting clothing and all the wine she can drink. The magic is wearing off and his irritation with her and her whining is showing.
He has the ability to back out of whatever arrangement they verbally had at any point in time. It's called divorce.

We all know Tim is a wus. It will take hell hell freezing over and the heavens falling upon him before he dares build a life of his own. He likes being told what to do and manipulated. It speaks volumes about how he was raised.

Reactions: 8
My water heater decided it didn't want to do its job of heating up water this morning, but since I had time-sensitive errands to run, I still took a cold shower cause I was not about to go out in public unshowered and greasy like Ginn. Once I got back home I had time to google how to fix it on my own (this is my first condo I've owned where I have access to my own water heater outside of my unit), and I think I was able to do it correctly cause the hot water's back! A few months ago, one of my toilets had a faulty fill valve, which I didn't know about until I googled, and since it was an old toilet that was out of production, I had to find it the replacement on ebay and then I replaced it myself, BUT, I didn't have to call a plumber for either of these instances and I learned quite a bit.

Anyway, all that's to say, it's nice and empowering to be able to solve issues in my home on my own as a solo person without relying on some obnoxious partner who sounds like Kermit to mansplain to me what he thinks is wrong, while I just sit on my (ugly wrinkly fake-nailed) hands and daydream about heavenly roller coasters and Harry Styles doing me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They have ZERO chemistry
Which is honestly sad, because before they got dumb people rich and YouTube famous, that wasn’t the case. You could tell they were in love with each other.

Now? Tim obviously can’t stand her and Gin has gotten more codependent. I guarantee Tim agreed to a Nanny because he figured out quick JennyRealHousewifeBlueberry had no interest in taking care of her miracle child and Tim didn’t have the energy or capacity to take care of two kids full time and still film.

He has the ability to back out of whatever arrangement they verbally had at any point in time. It's called divorce.

We all know Tim is a wus. It will take hell hell freezing over and the heavens falling upon him before he dares build a life of his own. He likes being told what to do and manipulated. It speaks volumes about how he was raised.
For some reason I read that as “Tim is a Walrus”.

I don’t think divorce is in their future honestly. They wstay married and live under the same house, but anything romantic would be done.

Tim knows Gin would absolutely fall apart if he left her and as much as he probably can’t stand her at this point, that his son’s mother. Tim is awful, and this probably sounds like I’m defending him by saying this, but you can tell Tim actually cares about J$.

Unless Gin cheats or does something that’s totally unforgivable… I don’t see him leaving her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So....
the consensus is that there is trouble in paradise and Jenn has potentially staged a sit out. (therefore no videos being released)
🤔 or could it be that Rona is in the house?
(just hope it’s not Buddy. He won’t get the TLC he rightfully deserves)

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how to state this without coming across as shading you. That is not my intention.

Though the headline sounds funny when applied to Jenn, the subject matter isn’t when you read the article. Though I have empathy for the mom’s disability and how she has conducted her daily life, I can also see Universal’s decision to error on the side of safety. It’s a no win situation for both of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Day 2 of the cruise has uploaded, they are going for breakfast and then brunch?!
Fat bastards.

When Jenn is talking at the breakfast table about her omelette, she sounds sick, like a cold.

• Wow
New vlog... 😆

Their kid isn't even in the official Cruise photo? Did they just galavant the ship without him for these moments? Why not leave him home with the nanny?

This music with the mini golf montage is awful.

Jenn gross cleavage alert. Avert your eyes and maybe wear a blindfold starting around 6:50.

Another bleeping Remy brunch. These two are such fake posers who are filming while eating with Tim's parents. Put the camera away and be with your parents, Tim. 🤦‍♀️ We don't need to see you two flex the same restaurant again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how to state this without coming across as shading you. That is not my intention.

Though the headline sounds funny when applied to Jenn, the subject matter isn’t when you read the article. Though I have empathy for the mom’s disability and how she has conducted her daily life, I can also see Universal decision to error on the side of safety. It’s a no win situation.
So sad.

Reactions: 9
Dim complaining about the wind ruining his hair is just too much.

Dim doing his best Chris Farley fat guy in a little coat bit.

Dim curious if he can see Cuba because it's apparently a dark mysterious island.

Ginns got a massive dumper
20220521_162807.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jenn has no idea what the server is saying at Remy and did her patented HAHAHUHUH laugh nervously because I don't think she knew what to do as he was telling the story about the champagne. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Though the headline sounds funny when applied to Jenn, the subject matter isn’t when you read the article. Though I have empathy for the mom’s disability and how she has conducted her daily life, I can also see Universal’s decision to error on the side of safety. It’s a no win situation for both of them.
While this is off topic…in my opinion Universal made the right call to deny her. Some of those slides require you to hang on FOR DEAR LIFE. I’m an adrenaline junkie and even I get pretty scared hanging onto those slippery little handles on some of their slides. That family would be singing a different tune if their mother/wife/whatever was launched from the tube and drowned or faced another serious injury. I find alot of these “cases” where people are suing parks because they are embarrassed or denied are a bunch of BS. But that is just my take.

I would rather see theme parks take EXTREME caution than allow the chance for severe injury.

Jenn has no idea what the guy is saying at Remy and did her patented HAHAHUHUH laugh nervously because I don't think she knew what to do as he was telling the story about the champagne. 😂😂
AKA he's a dirty foreigner with a weird accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uh Oh.....Tim's mansplaining about changing time zones meanwhile Gin is probably in the other room balled up in the fetal position cause time is hard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.