The Tim Tracker #75 The Holy Moly goes viral (and not in a good way)!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he gets annoyed when she turns into a manic instastory sing-songy witch because 1) it’s his channel and 2) he knows the actual vlog will take weeks to get edited and uploaded.

She’s so desperate to get attention she posts the stupidest tit on her Instagram- like J$ clearly ignoring her and not listening to her instructions (which she just fake laughs about) and Dim not following the script in her head of how she wants him to respond. *fake laugh*

Even if Lyn is a stan, she’s got to be able to see by now Ginn as she really is when the camera’s not on. And the tension between Lake Nona’s “power couple”.
My favorite part of the DC story was when Jenn says in that sing song voice--this is so beautiful! It doesn't even look like Florida. To which Tim replies, it looks exactly like Florida. 😂 He was done with her before they even got to their cabana.

Then later on, while looking at the fish guide she says--oh, I don't want to see that eel! To which he says, we saw the eel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't that literally be all of the other vloggers? :unsure:
Not really…

Kyle Pallo, bleeping whining entitled frat asshole
PCDOUCHE (Dev), another bleeping whining entitled idiot douchelord
JoJo, oof don’t even get me started
Michael Kay, man child with zero personality and arrogant to boot

Reactions: 13
Not really…

Kyle Pallo, bleeping whining entitled frat asshole
PCDOUCHE (Dev), another bleeping whining entitled idiot douchelord
JoJo, oof don’t even get me started
Michael Kay, man child with zero personality and arrogant to boot
I started following Kyle Pallo a while back because I thought he was hot 😂 I quickly realized his looks aren't everything and he's annoying and entitled for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I started following Kyle Pallo a while back because I thought he was hot 😂 I quickly realized his looks aren't everything and he's annoying and entitled for sure.
Yeah I think that’s where he gets a lot of his subs. I swear people put him on mute and just watch him for his looks and shirtless shots…he’s one of the most entitled and uninformed of them all

Reactions: 10
Imagine hiring a full time nanny and still not completing an edit of a 30 minute video in 2 days and counting when that's your only job.
It's probably taking every last bit of her one brain cell to try to edit the tit out of this cruise because of the whole Holy Moly wife testing positive thing. 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The best video of Guardians was a simple POV where the blogger doesn't talk or show themselves. None of the others come close because they focus on them. Disney needs to understand if I want to see a ride or whatever I just want to watch a video with no commentary but that is good quality filming. I don't need personalities
Totally agree here. Unless the reaction to the ride is actually funny or adds to the clip (i.e. first time reaction) I’d rather the ride itself not be shown at all. Ex: Tim’s mug being the only thing shown and him talking like he’s never been on the ride before.

The chick I watched was actually told she couldn’t film on certain rides, guardians being one of them. I think reacting to the ride AFTER the ride works better anyways. You don’t annoy other riders and you can actually spend the ride time focusing on the ride vs. worrying if your face is still in frame.

Yeah I think that’s where he gets a lot of his subs. I swear people put him on mute and just watch him for his looks and shirtless shots…he’s one of the most entitled and uninformed of them all
He is attractive… but that’s about it. 😂

I don’t need that kind of daily dose. If I want to watch shirtless idiots squealing into a camera at Disney it’s gonna be Mikey K.

(I’m kidding)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The chick I watched was actually told she couldn’t film on certain rides, guardians being one of them. I think reacting to the ride AFTER the ride works better anyways. You don’t annoy other riders and you can actually spend the ride time focusing on the ride vs. worrying if your face is still in frame.
I agree, it works better without watching the ride itself and hearing the person's experience.

In the pre-show of Guardians, Terry Crews actually tells you, you need to put away your communication devices right now, there are no photos or filming allowed on the mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
😂😂

So that unwell 3 has multiplied, eh Dinnefer? Your content sucks and it ain’t just us noticing.

In the pre-show of Guardians, Terry Crews actually tells you, you need to put away your communication devices right now, there are no photos or filming allowed on the mission.
Oh wow, really? Hadn’t heard that. I’ve skipped watching POV’s of the ride and the pre-shows as I want to experience it without spoilers. I also feel like based off ride reactions that this ride probably doesn’t translate very well on film.

My favorite part of the DC story was when Jenn says in that sing song voice--this is so beautiful! It doesn't even look like Florida. To which Tim replies, it looks exactly like Florida. 😂 He was done with her before they even got to their cabana.

Then later on, while looking at the fish guide she says--oh, I don't want to see that eel! To which he says, we saw the eel.
It has become very obvious Tim is at his wits end with her bullshit. The Lives recently have shown the cracks in the relationship and that the little lovey dovey moments between them are so forced. I can’t even imagine living with her let alone sleeping in the same bed with her. 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She was sing songy whining “I’m saddd I don’t wannna go hooooomeee…” and Tim snaps “I DO” before she could say “I want to stay forever”
She’s such a freaking kid. It doesn’t make sense to me how she can have so much for being so lazy.

Reactions: 9
She’s such a freaking kid. It doesn’t make sense to me how she can have so much for being so lazy.
I can never quite wrap my head around how she can be so unhappy to go home when she is hardly ever there. It’s almost like their house should be the most exciting place to be because they are legit NEVER there

Reactions: 14
I can never quite wrap my head around how she can be so unhappy to go home when she is hardly ever there. It’s almost like their house should be the most exciting place to be because they are legit NEVER there
Right? I enjoyed my vacation last week but it was nice to come home and sleep in my bed and have my comforts at home. She never wants to go home.

Reactions: 12
Right? I enjoyed my vacation last week but it was nice to come home and sleep in my bed and have my comforts at home. She never wants to go home.
Speaks volumes to how unhappy their “home” must be. Which honestly makes me so happy (sad for The Buddy) because I know their facade is cracking hard.

Reactions: 16
I’ve got to be honest, I was perusing YouTube two days ago and another Brit Vlogger was in my suggested videos and gave it a whirl. This woman was invited as press by Disney for GOTG and was paid for by Disney to come. Actually enjoyed it the videos as her excitement and appreciation for being there and #hosted was genuine.

The actual reason I bring this up is that I was surprised they asked her as part of the UK contingent for this press tour as she hadn’t put out any Disney vacation vlogs from WDW in over 4 years. To me that makes really no sense.

Adam Hattan — I don’t think — was even invited and he just passed 100K subs and actually puts out good, informative info in his vids. I bleeping love him and rewatch his vlogs weekly. I get he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but he’s incredible when compared to the Trackers. I use his tips all the time when I’m in WDW and he hasn’t failed me yet.
It makes sense if she's as good of a vlogger as you say and Disney's is working to get back all those European vacationers. So disney puts up a room for her, they have some open, not much cost there. They pop some airfare her way. It's a cheap advertisement providing she keeps it positive, exciting and uploads reasonably soon. (unlike the Slackers)

Ginn doesn’t like real life. Being home means real-life responsibilities and Dinnefer Bojanowski doesn’t want responsibilities.

She WANTS to be on vacation all the time because she can get waited on hand and foot and the nanny is there to relieve here of mothering duties entirely.

Gin’s life ambitions start and stop at drinking wine and playing trivia on cruise ships in her pajamas.

• Sad
I think Disney is really going towards Tik Tokers and smaller vlog channels now. Even for Guardians, the "regulars" weren't invited as media. Which is a good thing. I think Disney has realize that people aren't really watching a 30 minute narration of things like Connections Cafe, pointing out every plug and usb port. They want the new, fresh 60 second videos that bring excitement.
It's a smart move. Just like the networks keep creating new shows, social media needs to be kept fresh to attain the viewer's attention. Currently people are looking for short and sweet. No time for 1/2 hour vlogs.

Old, stale programs tend to die off ... Tim and Jenn are going the way of Fantasy Island 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It makes sense if she's as good of a vlogger as you say and Disney's is working to get back all those European vacationers. So disney puts up a room for her, they have some open, not much cost there. They pop some airfare her way. It's a cheap advertisement providing she keeps it positive, exciting and uploads reasonably soon. (unlike the Slackers)
Very true. Didn’t really think about it like that. I can’t comment to heavily on if she is actually good or not — I only watched the two vlogs posted from this hosted press trip and none of her old videos from 4 years back — but I didn't fast-forward or turn her off. That’s a rarity these days for me.

She’s not obnoxious or ridiculous like Disney in Detail. I can’t flipping stand her and her 45 minute monologue bullshit.

Reactions: 4
It's a smart move. Just like the networks keep creating new shows, social media needs to be kept fresh to attain the viewer's attention. Currently people are looking for short and sweet. No time for 1/2 hour vlogs.

Old, stale programs tend to die off ... Tim and Jenn are going the way of Fantasy Island 🤣
Maybe the Defunctland YouTube channel will do a video on them one day. 🤣

• Haha
A prediction/idea for the Trackholes:
What if they taught the nanny to edit? I say they because it would involve both of them. But Jenn's ego is probably too fragile for that. They are likely making the nanny do chores while J$ sleeps.

Reactions: 4
Holy tit I missed a lot while on vacation! We had an amazing time during our first Universal visit. We didn’t see a single vlogger either! Now to catch up around here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂

So that unwell 3 has multiplied, eh Dinnefer? Your content sucks and it ain’t just us noticing.

Oh wow, really? Hadn’t heard that. I’ve skipped watching POV’s of the ride and the pre-shows as I want to experience it without spoilers. I also feel like based off ride reactions that this ride probably doesn’t translate very well on film.

It has become very obvious Tim is at his wits end with her bullshit. The Lives recently have shown the cracks in the relationship and that the little lovey dovey moments between them are so forced. I can’t even imagine living with her let alone sleeping in the same bed with her. 🤢
They have ZERO chemistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.