The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you test positive one day and negative the next?
How do you even get a test unless you have symptoms? They are not going around doing random tests on people. She had to have been feeling bad enough to go to medical and get tested. Maybe I'm missing something but if I feel tired I'm not going to get a covid test in the middle of my vacation.

Reactions: 16
We are so excited!! The end of August cannot come soon enough!! Aww thanks for the compliment on my parenting!

I’ve always wondered that as well…he tends to smack at his ear and wonder if he has chronic ear infections? I know SOOOO many families whose kids needed tubes put into their ears because of inner ear issues…

I love how unhappy she is after every trip. Speaks VOLUMES about her personality and how little she values her home and family.

We paid off our house this week
…and my husband and I walked out of the bank after making the wire transfer CRYING. It was such a cathartic moment and we came home and just looked at our home and enjoyed it for the day knowing that we are SO DAMN FORTUNATE to have been able to do this. Tim and Jenn do not value or appreciate anything and they take EVERYTHING for granted, even their “miracle” child prop.

it’s a shame that two people with SO MUCH have so little respect for what they’ve got…
So glad you get to enjoy your boy’s special day at a resort. I just got us a Royal Caribbean cruise for my wife’s birthday at the end of August. We are not staying concierge, but got a Junior suite with balcony. Much less expensive than our last 2 Disney cruises.

JenCantDoShit would be unhappy anywhere. I don’t think she truly enjoys her life of vacations as she is constantly monitoring the Social Media comments and blocking people.

Congrats in paying of yourhouse, I bet that is a big load of your’s and your husban’s mind. Can’t wait for that day for us, but we may sell our house in Winter Garden and buy in either The Villages or at Daytona Margaritaville so that’s a LONG way off.

Still need to add #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OH tit!!!!! One of them (the cruisers) has the ‘rona?!?!?! I’ve got to catch up! I suspect I’ve missed out on some good reading!

Reactions: 8
So glad you get to enjoy your boy’s special day at a resort. I just got us a Royal Caribbean cruise for my wife’s birthday at the end of August. We are not staying concierge, but got a Junior suite with balcony. Much less expensive than our last 2 Disney cruises.

JenCantDoShit would be unhappy anywhere. I don’t think she truly enjoys her life of vacations as she is constantly monitoring the Social Media comments and blocking people.

Congrats in paying of yourhouse, I bet that is a big load of your’s and your husban’s mind. Can’t wait for that day for us, but we may sell our house in Winter Garden and buy in either The Villages or at Daytona Margaritaville so that’s a LONG way off.

Still need to add #homemovies
We are dreaming of going on a cruise! However my husband is a little hesitant because he’s unsure at the thought of being “trapped”…I have been on 2 cruises in my 32 years of life, one Royal carribean Alaskan cruise (best cruise ever, phenomenal, amazing, cannot say enough good things) and one Disney cruise (amazing but a completely different experience as I was only 8 years old). I hope that you have an amazing cruise and enjoy every second!

jenn really is an unhappy person and that gives me solace every time she flexes on one of their overpriced vacations because deep down she isn’t enjoying herself at all

it’s a huge relief. Honestly we were torn on selling because our house is worth double what we paid in this insane market but my mom works for universal and likes her job so relocating farther isnt really an option.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could have the chain of events in the wrong order, but it still makes no sense.

Reactions: 7
Holy Moly side note: Has anyone attempted to watch his videos? I did, out of curiosity. Horrible! His editing is sooooo poor (must have gone to "JennyFlapJacks School of Editing"). His commentary is dull and monotone. 💤

No wonder he has no subs/views. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We know she tested positive from that first tweet of his that's been posted here several times, but now...
this (stolen from @Bierman , previous page.)

View attachment 1269400
I'm positive that Disney does not isolate people who test negative.
It's clear he's manipulating the facts to suit his own narrative and needs.

I love the part where he posted, rethought the post & deleted it (Most likely Mrs HM bitched at him) and he was shocked that anyone saw it.
You’re misunderstanding his tweets. He’s saying the day before he made the original Covid tweet his wife didn’t feel well, isolated, and tested negative. She tested positive the day he made his tweet. She did not test positive then negative.

These aren’t new tweets. He posted them the same day as his original tweet, May 12, when people were reposting his deleted tweet.

I’ve been wondering how bad she had to have been feeling to even get Covid tested onboard. I’m not going to watch his videos but hopefully someone will and can share eventually.

Reactions: 5
I love that we have curated all the receipts…HEY HOLY MOLY STICK THAT IN YOUR MASK AND SNIFF IT!!!
But we know the Trackers will lie lie lie about it

Mr Holy Moly ha tweeted he’s out in the parks today. Along with a picture of him wearing a mask.

Reactions: 7
But we know the Trackers will lie lie lie about it

Mr Holy Moly ha tweeted he’s out in the parks today. Along with a picture of him wearing a mask.
Along with him not wearing a mask.

Reactions: 10
We cruise a lot but we try to mix things up so it doesn’t get too boring. We try not to do the same ship or itinerary unless it is free. We also don’t stay on the ship. We get out and explore the ports we go to. My daughter and I both have to eat gluten free and we still do research to find places we can eat gluten safe local foods. I could not ever imagine spending a crap ton of money for a ridiculous cabin to go back and forth to a private island. I get Disney people and those who love Disney enjoying the cruises but they aren’t even Disney people. It is really weird.

Reactions: 14
I would love to visit Scotland some day. My grandmother's ancestors were from Dunfermline. My brother got really into the bagpipes years ago and got to go for a competition.
And agreed, I cannot fathom being so dependent on another person for anything and everything.
You'd be most welcome. Dunfermline is just over the bridge from where I live in Edinburgh. Nothing is very far away in Scotland!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.