The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Slacker thread.

The title is courtesy of @Monkeypoopants

The Slackers are out at sea on another concierge cruise that may or may not include Dim's parents, but it does include the wrong Chris Pratt as the one they are tagging along with isn't a movie star, just a star at being used by the Slackers for their own gain despite not needing it in the first place.

So, if they are on a cruise until the end of this week....who wants to bet we don't see anything until after Memorial Day, or even early June?

Hopefully if they step off the boat onto foreign soil the local authorities try to roll Ginn into the ocean thinking she's a beached whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We’ve all seen their house, there’s no way she needs a massage. Honestly presents as though she has come from some type of financially social economic hi standing. And that she’s a custom to certain lifestyles. I found it really offputting how she kept saying “I don’t know how we can go back to a regular cruiser them after being in this suite.” Jinx, who Are you kidding?! you have a low end Lilly P dress that you wear alll the time. You wouldn’t know what prestige and class were if they smacked you in the face.

Reactions: 13
Thank you once again for making the new thread Peteykirch!
I guess I blinked and missed the Christ Pratt thing.

Ginn getting her tan.
🤣
I can totally see her like this, fearful, cowering, convincing herself she was doing it right.
That would explain the orange palms and white undersides. Was her tongue orange too?

Seriously though, her elbows were pure white. Unless she was doubled over with them tucked in against her hips it couldn't have been a spray tan booth. It was a self applied job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wanted to address this but ran out of time in the last thread while catching up

all this crap but NO BLUEBERRIES when they are literally at the darn blueberry festival. It is so beyond selfish.
I’m sitting here sick reading about this blueberry debacle and I’m actually floored. As I always say, just when I think these two selfish assholes cannot possibly get ANY worse…there they go… DENYING THEIR OWN CHILD BLUEBERRIES AT A MOTHERFUCKING BLUEBERRY FESTIVAL?!?! What in the actual hell?? And the stans sit by and comment on how amazing J-Prop’s childhood is?!? Being denied healthy food is NOT an amazing childhood.

WHAT
THE
duck

For reference, today is one of my moms days off. She always does some grocery shopping or errands on one of her days off. Since I’m not feeling well I gave her my credit card and sent her with a list. She usually offers to pay but I never let her because I’m not an abusive bleeping asshole like Tim or Jen

see how I say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ Tim and Jenn?? And you see those 4 double packs of raspberries??? They are for my child who loves fruit. I also have baby carrots on that list. bleeping assholes

1A6817B1-0E40-4D72-A6D9-3DBA05A74D14.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Despite them very likely eating their lunch at Steak and Shake, since they did not discuss or show WHAT they ate, I cannot count today's vlog as a burger vlog. Because I have to follow their motto: If they don't film it, it didn't happen!

burger-tracker.png

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How many months has it now been since Jackson said that he wanted to be an astronaut to which Jenn said she would take him to ride the Astro Orbiter and and Tim said he would take him to Kennedy Space Center? They’ve been to Port Canaveral twice since then but both times were to get off a Disney cruise ship and then to get back on another Disney cruise. Meanwhile I’ve been to Cape Canaveral twice in the past week alone and I work a 9-5 and live further away from there than Lake Nona. What do they do all day?
9BEDA92E-2E60-49AB-8415-54879AC6C4AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wanted to address this but ran out of time in the last thread while catching up

I’m sitting here sick reading about this blueberry debacle and I’m actually floored. As I always say, just when I think these two selfish assholes cannot possibly get ANY worse…there they go… DENYING THEIR OWN CHILD BLUEBERRIES AT A MOTHERFUCKING BLUEBERRY FESTIVAL?!?! What in the actual hell?? And the stans sit by and comment on how amazing J-Prop’s childhood is?!? Being denied healthy food is NOT an amazing childhood.

WHAT
THE
duck

For reference, today is one of my moms days off. She always does some grocery shopping or errands on one of her days off. Since I’m not feeling well I gave her my credit card and sent her with a list. She usually offers to pay but I never let her because I’m not an abusive bleeping asshole like Tim or Jen

see how I say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ Tim and Jenn?? And you see those 4 double packs of raspberries??? They are for my child who loves fruit. I also have baby carrots on that list. bleeping assholes

View attachment 1261876
Um,
You totally forgot the dark chocolate that is essential for those raspberries. 🤣

Hope you're feeling better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned it last thread and I have been meaning to say this: if these videos are showing them as the best parents they can be, what the heck happens when the camera is off?

I am just floored they kept video in of them saying they didn’t get blueberries and how they didn’t have enough time to go back. Why leave that in? If they took it out no one would have known.

I guess the safest thing is that they don’t see anything wrong with that.

My kids are 8 and 6 and my son (who is 6) has type 1 diabetes. I don’t think their house would survive if they had to manage something like that. It’s pretty all-encompassing at times.

Also, I always buy fresh fruit for the kids and I noticed I stopped eating fruit because I was worried I would eat fruit the kids wanted, which was really unhealthy. It’s an expense, but I just buy more now with the money I save by not sailing in the Roy O Disney suite once a quarter.

Reactions: 32
Um,
You totally forgot the dark chocolate that is essential for those raspberries. 🤣

Hope you're feeling better soon.
🤣🤣 my son is not a chocolate fan (I know blasphemous) so it’s not entirely necessary for him. But I used to LOVE to eat raspberries with dark chocolate chips, you take a chocolate chip and shove it in the little opening and boom dessert 🤣

thank you, I have the worst cough and I feel like it’s allergies or maybe just cement in my lungs from all the construction we’ve been doing 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Ginn keeps up with her crappy diet, she'll end up like Whitney Way Thore;

Hmmm I liked this one but have to add........ :eek::sick:😨😱😨😱:sick:🤢🤮

I'd like to add about fruit- I never denied my son fruit or anything if he wanted it- I don't know what these two are thinking to deny their child food.. They certainly are doing a disservice to their precious child.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wonder if instead of forgetting to get him blueberries, they told him AND the viewers they were planning to, then didn't because they chose not to. You know, like they did with the toy. They said they were just going to get some blueberries at the store so that's that... like a 'who cares.' Felt like they baited stans (and Tattlers) with the "we are here to get J a truckload of blueberries!!!" and then thought they were too "pricey," plus Tim said multiple times "2 POUNDS" like that's some unheard of amount. 🙄

They appear to lie so easily. "Oops, we said we were going to do X, we forgot!" "Oops, we said we were going to post but we got so busy." "Oops, we meant to get blueberries but forgot." "Oops, sorry Buddy, we didn't get your toy we promised." 😒😠

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That poor child. I'm absolutely disgusted and repulsed by both the lack of blueberries for their kid AND Tim's ridiculousness at Target.

But--why doesn't Tim know how to hold his kid's hand? He has a death grip on his wrist.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.57.59 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wonder if instead of forgetting to get him blueberries, they told him AND the viewers they were planning to, then didn't because they chose not to. You know, like they did with the toy. They said they were just going to get some blueberries at the store so that's that... like a 'who cares.' Felt like they baited stans (and Tattlers) with the "we are here to get J a truckload of blueberries!!!" and then thought they were too "pricey," plus Tim said multiple times "2 POUNDS" like that's some unheard of amount. 🙄

They lie so easily. "Oops, we said we were going to do X, we forgot!" "Oops, we said we were going to post but we got so busy." "Oops, we meant to get blueberries but forgot." "Oops, sorry Buddy, we didn't get your toy we promised." 😒😠
Yet he can afford a friggin' $1900.00 fugly Gucci sweater!! :mad: and all that other useless crap they're hoarding!!! Worthless!!

Reactions: 16
Someone mentioned it last thread and I have been meaning to say this: if these videos are showing them as the best parents they can be, what the heck happens when the camera is off?

I am just floored they kept video in of them saying they didn’t get blueberries and how they didn’t have enough time to go back. Why leave that in? If they took it out no one would have known.

I guess the safest thing is that they don’t see anything wrong with that.

My kids are 8 and 6 and my son (who is 6) has type 1 diabetes. I don’t think their house would survive if they had to manage something like that. It’s pretty all-encompassing at times.

Also, I always buy fresh fruit for the kids and I noticed I stopped eating fruit because I was worried I would eat fruit the kids wanted, which was really unhealthy. It’s an expense, but I just buy more now with the money I save by not sailing in the Roy O Disney suite once a quarter.
I have type 2 that we were able to get under control quickly, (no insulin, just 1x daily low dose of Metformin), and I still have days when it overwhelms me. There's no way Tim could handle diabetes without major life changes and many hours of counseling. On the other hand, you know he'd immediately buy all the most expensive diabetes tools and gadgets that exist, whether he needs them or not. 🙄

Reactions: 17
Oh, Michelle…you’re about to get shadow banned 🤣
A933A7DA-65E9-4B12-872C-F384573F53C2.jpeg

Julie, nobody gives a tit and you don’t need to be sharing this 🚽
A056E9DE-2920-4025-9D14-F8A951478A0D.jpeg

Tiffany Ann, in case anyone has forgotten, is so dreadfully sad that she is excited over a video about shopping at Target. Has she been banned from Target stores, and now has to get her big box store fulfillment from the trackers? Or is she painfully lazy and prefers not to go anymore?
322C69C1-8AE6-4D09-AB51-DBE9B3643313.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why do they have the need to say DISNEY cruise. Why can’t they just say “we are going on another cruise” god, I want to scream!!!!
This airport video is overkill. you’d think they are getting paid each time they say it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.