Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I so badly wanna go to the Facebook page and make a post like “has anyone heard from the trackers they’re on a cruise right now with their friends and one of their friends just got Covid” to stir some shit up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Imbris

Chatty Member
I'm hearing the Trackers just submitted their COVID test samples to Jenn's excellent doctor. They should get their test results back via telehealth by September.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She takes such good care of those ugly LP dresses... I really don't want to see her try to squeeze into that blue/purple dress again. The poor dress has been through so much!

View attachment 1264952

She said she "lost" two dresses on the last cruise? Wtf? I wonder if it was the orange one. Too bad, so sad. She probably bitched at the poor concierge folks for her own airheadedness.

Ginn: "I HAVE to finish packing tonight because I won't be getting up early." Yes, we know. Would help if you didn't leave your packing until 10pm, and decide at midnight you're going to edit the video. Time management, what's that?
@Quasimodo I Found it!

1652487637858.png

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My daughter just turned 8, we drove to San Diego and stayed at Legoland for 2 nights. I didn't realize how much i paid until my friend pointed out how "fancy" i am. 🤣

My daughter had a blast. Grandma and friends gave her money. So she put 75% in her savings and spent the other 25 percent. The first day we went around taking pictures of merch and the next day she decided on what to buy.

To date this is her favorite birthday/ trip. Oddly enough my birthday is a week afterwards too. Seeing her happy was my gift.

I'm wishing you guys an amazing time 🥰 i love your parenting style. I can't wait to hear about it!
We are so excited!! The end of August cannot come soon enough!! Aww thanks for the compliment on my parenting! I’m definitely VERY far from perfect but I try damn hard. He’s a good natured little boy and I hope that I can cultivate that personality even more and he becomes a really kind and courteous adult…with a bit of spice of course because I don’t ever want him to be abused.

Sounds like your daughter had an amazing birthday and you have a lot of memories instead of a lot of junk now! And might I add without overstepping my tattle friendship boundaries, if your friend is making comments about the money you are spending…that’s kind of crass…I never understood why people feel the need to judge how others do or do not spend their money (vloggers excluded of course because they put their lives on display for judgement)

My husband who loves the trackers ( I know I know) thinks that Jackpot has ear issues. He speaks very garbled most of the time.
I’ve always wondered that as well…he tends to smack at his ear and wonder if he has chronic ear infections? I know SOOOO many families whose kids needed tubes put into their ears because of inner ear issues…

They must be driving home now.

Jennbo in tears.
Timbo wishing his 50K had gone to better use... his extent of thinking heads off to "maybe another trip is in order."
Jackson sitting there twiddling his thumbs, rolling his eyes at his parents and singing "When will my life begin?"
I love how unhappy she is after every trip. Speaks VOLUMES about her personality and how little she values her home and family.

We paid off our house this week…and my husband and I walked out of the bank after making the wire transfer CRYING. It was such a cathartic moment and we came home and just looked at our home and enjoyed it for the day knowing that we are SO DAMN FORTUNATE to have been able to do this. Tim and Jenn do not value or appreciate anything and they take EVERYTHING for granted, even their “miracle” child prop.

it’s a shame that two people with SO MUCH have so little respect for what they’ve got…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Sea World is on the dwindling list of places that will host them, they should have made some sort of effort to get there on time? They have zero respect for anyone. They got there late, talked about how they were late and still stopped to do the intro of the video. Making them even more late.

Tim giving all the fish to the sea lions is pretty much exactly what happened on Galactic Starcruiser. He only cares about himself. He doesn't care about kids participating or having fun. J$ should have thrown ALL the fish, but they should have explained to him to actually throw it, not just drop it. For the stingrays, maybe hold his hand with your hand because he clearly doesn't understand "hold on to the fish". That poor child. Having TWO selfish parents is setting him up for a lifetime of disappointment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Holy Moly tweeted yesterday something about have you ever closed your eyes for 5 mins and woken up 4 hours later....um, dude, you're sick too. You just haven't tested positive yet. :rolleyes: He'll test positive tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Moonlight666

I went to a theme Parc with my son today... And I think I did everything wrong

We arrived shortly after they opened
We didn't buy any merch
We didn't eat burgers, we brought snacks and drinks with us but bought some melon slices (expensive...) and a coke
We didn't head home because someone had to take a nap
We didn't Film ourselves, I only took a few pictures...
And last but not least we actually went on a few rides and saw a show..

👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Tess2021

But but but …. We feel so SAFE on Disney cruises! 🤣
I don’t wish it on anyone, but to think cruise ships are the safest place to be is just not smart

• Haha

HaroldTheWalrus

Not only is it startling that two people can be quite that selfish, but they then watch their behaviour back afterwards, via video clips, and think “yes, that’s something that’s OK to share with the world - everyone will be fine with that and complement us on our exemplary parenting skills”.

It’s lucky they don’t have their own personal hater community, a community that will pick them up on every stupid thing they do. Oh, wait…

• Haha
  • Heart