The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol good job!!! I took my 2 boys to the natural history museum today because mini golf wasn’t open yet and my husband had some stuff he had to do all day. We saw everything, except the gift shop. Got a few pics because they were getting along today 🤣. But I didn’t feel the need to film them. And omg, I also did not have a nanny with me. Oh oh oh!!! I drove myself all the way there and back!! The whole 40 mins each way!!
I live in an old city in Scotland, small streets and small manual cars, we drive on the left. When I come to Florida I hire an SUV in the airport and spend weeks driving betewwn the parks and the villa we rent near Davenport. Huge car, multiple lanes of traffic, different side of the road and an automatic car in a foreign country. I manage. I love it once I get the hang of it again. I cannot imagine being as needy, dependant and pathetic as Jenn is. She has zero redeeming features. Not even the boobs she crams into her LP dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What really is a shame about the Slackers’ excessive spending is that they’re burning money on terribly overpriced, redundant, and boring experiences (and ugly clothing mass-produced in other countries). You can travel to a lot of countries for so much cheaper (assuming you can tolerate not flying first class), stay at amazing 5-star hotels that still cost less than an average hotel in the US, and get exceptional service (the best service I’ve ever experienced beyond my expectations was in Istanbul) AND actually experience new cultures and cuisines.

The Slackers should really just market themselves as a close-minded clueless sheltered dysfunctional family who does the same boring tit in their stupid bubble of delusion. They want to be big fish in a little pond. Even when they’ve left their state it’s been to Disney bubbles. Then they act like they’re so brave and adventurous cause they leave their resort for one day.

But you know what Slackers? Keep burning that money like it’s a never-ending flow of income.🔥 Maybe they don’t have to worry about retirement because with their lifestyle they might not make it to retirement age anyway. The world may be their palm tree currently but that tree is eventually going to keel over and die prematurely.
I've been to Orlando 4 times over the past 10 years, we do two weeks in a disney hotel an get our transfers, flights, tickets both disney an universal an dining plan as a package, the price I’ve paid for all of us to go (3 adults) is no where near the price of ONE of their cruises an that's with putting all four times together

The money the slackers go through is ridiculous an it will dry up one day, these vloggers spend money as if nothing will ever happen to wipe out entire life savings, unlike the UK were anything medical is covered I doupt even with the top medical insurance in America there's still going to be costs to pay, what if God forbid one of them get cancer, how fast is money going to burn out then? They could easily be putting away the bulk of their income away incase of such a thing

Reactions: 9
Where is anyone reading someone testing positive one day and negative the next? That’s not what his tweet about his wife said.

Reactions: 5
I live in an old city in Scotland, small streets and small manual cars, we drive on the left. When I come to Florida I hire an SUV in the airport and spend weeks driving betewwn the parks and the villa we rent near Davenport. Huge car, multiple lanes of traffic, different side of the road and an automatic car in a foreign country. I manage. I love it once I get the hang of it again. I cannot imagine being as needy, dependant and pathetic as Jenn is. She has zero redeeming features. Not even the boobs she crams into her LP dresses.
My brother is desperate to rent a car when we go over but I fear he would scare the Americans with his driving 😂😂 he handles the Kingston bridge daily in rush hour with these huge ass buses so has no fear with driving, who do you rent from? It's always been the hidden costs that's really put us off allowing him to rent

• Haha
The whole "we forgot the blueberries" debacle reminds me of this movie scene.

DA7B8419-777E-422D-A388-0FFB6603D0AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the DCL Reddit site, a passenger had a vaccinated minor son test positive. His son and the passengers wife (who was negative) were sent to isolate (parent was needed since son was a minor). He was told that as long as the rest of the family felt fine and were vaccinated they didn’t need to test. After disembarking, he tested positive last night.

He also said Disney told them they couldn’t fly for 10 days and Disney offered to put them up and pay for a hotel in Orlando for 10 days or reimburse them for car rental and hotel with meals to drive home. He took the option to drive home. You brother woukd be right

So I wonder if Holy Moly is getting 10 free days at a hotel in Orlando?
Well we know his 'friends' the Trackholes won't invite them to state at Shathole Nona

My brother is desperate to rent a car when we go over but I fear he would scare the Americans with his driving 😂😂 he handles the Kingston bridge daily in rush hour with these huge ass buses so has no fear with driving, who do you rent from? It's always been the hidden costs that's really put us off allowing him to rent
Last couple of times I used rentalcars.com which is part of booking.com I think. Got a good deal with National at the airport.

I'm sure your brother woukd be great to have as designated driver in Orlando. Some of the trucks that pull up beside you are huge!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Where is anyone reading someone testing positive one day and negative the next? That’s not what his tweet about his wife said.
We know she tested positive from that first tweet of his that's been posted here several times, but now...
this (stolen from @Bierman , previous page.)

1652645052249.png

I'm positive that Disney does not isolate people who test negative.
It's clear he's manipulating the facts to suit his own narrative and needs.

I love the part where he posted, rethought the post & deleted it (Most likely Mrs HM bitched at him) and he was shocked that anyone saw it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've been to Orlando 4 times over the past 10 years, we do two weeks in a disney hotel an get our transfers, flights, tickets both disney an universal an dining plan as a package, the price I’ve paid for all of us to go (3 adults) is no where near the price of ONE of their cruises an that's with putting all four times together

The money the slackers go through is ridiculous an it will dry up one day, these vloggers spend money as if nothing will ever happen to wipe out entire life savings, unlike the UK were anything medical is covered I doupt even with the top medical insurance in America there's still going to be costs to pay, what if God forbid one of them get cancer, how fast is money going to burn out then? They could easily be putting away the bulk of their income away incase of such a thing
If anything ever does happen, they’ll fleece their stans by doing sympathy livestreams and probably start Patreon again. In fact, some of their craziest stans would probably set up a GoFundMe page.
All of these vloggers think their viewers owe them a living.

I hope they do keep blowing their money and splashing out on concierge because, for the amount they spend, their views are very poor. It’s funny to watch them trying to chase views by doing something different to everyone else’s cruise videos. They’ll never reach the numbers they did when they were hosted by Disney years ago, though, and it’s obvious they won’t be hosted by Disney again.

Out of the cruise videos I’ve seen, everyone else seems to have much more fun in standard, or even inside rooms. The Trackers can never truly enjoy their concierge cruises because they are haunted by the amount of money they’ve wasted on them. These are the people that go ballistic over buying a $5 t-shirt for their son in Target.

They can spend as much as they want, but they always have to be consumed by how far their views will go in paying for the cruise. They can’t enjoy the vacation and they can’t even look back on happy family memories because they’re too busy filming.

All they come home with is a pile of t-shirts.

Reactions: 11
I would love to visit Scotland some day. My grandmother's ancestors were from Dunfermline. My brother got really into the bagpipes years ago and got to go for a competition.
And agreed, I cannot fathom being so dependent on another person for anything and everything.

• Heart
Well we know his 'friends' the Trackholes won't invite them to state at Shathole Nona

Last couple of times I used rentalcars.com which is part of booking.com I think. Got a good deal with National at the airport.

I'm sure your brother woukd be great to have as designated driver in Orlando. Some of the trucks that pull up beside you are huge!!
Thanks I can check those out, honestly he would want the biggest thing on the road lol I think the only things he's not done is a helicopter an a large aircraft (yet) he's drove everything else an had flying lessons, I wish I could have some of his confidence 😂 he's also qualified to teach others to drive as well as become driving instructors

• Heart
I agree. After seeing video after video of these Disney cruises, they just seem so boring and over priced. Nothing seems to change or be updated - EVER. Same food/restaurants on each ship. Same dated decor. Same scavenger hunt game. Same shows. Same handful of furry characters. Disney puts forth little effort. Now they're sailing a new ship this summer? Why bother? It's already outdated.
It only looks like there’s little effort because most people only go on one their entire lives. After that, they travel other places and do different things. Disney has their script and follows it.

Reactions: 8
He’s arrogant. What does he want, a queue of people waiting for his autograph? I don’t think anyone would even recognise him, he’s got hardly any subscribers. And the moron’s encouraging people to go up to him when his wife has covid.

His personality certainly explains why he gives his DVC points to the Trackers. They get points from him in return for showing up on his video to try and bring more views and subscribers to his channel. That’s what this whole cruise was about.

So he’s got a mask on in this picture, but is he going to eat and drink in the park? Of course. He’ll probably be eating inside, as well.
Yep, eating

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It only looks like there’s little effort because most people only go on one their entire lives. After that, they travel other places and do different things. Disney has their script and follows it.
I agree, if I was ever lucky to do one then it would be a once an only thing, wouldn't be able to do it again, disney will assume most will be the same so they keep things the same knowing people will move on to doing the parks more than the ships

It doesn't help that the vloggers generally suck as well an will make it look boring with doing the same thing, am sure there's probably more to do an more things that you can get your moneys worth with but we all know from the slackers if they can't film it they won't do it so straight away there's half the things you can do missed out, an all they fill the vlogs with is eating since jumboginbo can't go more than 20mins without stuffing her face

He is also on Dumbo not wearing a mask.. The mask is clearly performative
You should take pics an show staff his tweet about being exposed an not wearing masks an how unsafe you feel with someone who's been exposed wandering freely round the park with no mask, would be funny if they kicked his ass right out

Reactions: 8
Sadly there's so many people like the Slackers and Holy Moly in these questionable situations who are like, "duck it, Imma do me!" What the pandemic taught me is that when it comes down to it, an overwhelming number of people are selfish and think only of themselves. The slogan for humans should be "this is why we can't have nice things".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So my theory is this, Mrs Moly tests positive and is moved to isolation, everybody else gets tested, Mr Moly, Dumb & Dumber test negative go back to enjoying their cruise like the entitled asshats they are. Stanny Lyn and the buddy test positive and get sent to isolation together. Alternate theory, Stanny & Buddy just told to isolate by the bitchy slackers so the miracle can stay safe and they can continue working being cuntcierge assholes
He's blocking you here...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1266199
Damn on our cruises, our phones are either in the stateroom or in our pockets. I can’t believe they live and die by watching Social Media constantly only to block people or protect their TARNISHED image. Live in the now and enjoy your “family” time. duck off Trackholes. #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We know she tested positive from that first tweet of his that's been posted here several times, but now...
this (stolen from @Bierman , previous page.)

View attachment 1269400
I'm positive that Disney does not isolate people who test negative.
It's clear he's manipulating the facts to suit his own narrative and needs.

I love the part where he posted, rethought the post & deleted it (Most likely Mrs HM bitched at him) and he was shocked that anyone saw it.
Here’s part your missing from Mrs holy moly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.