The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck do these grown idiots love taking gaping mouth shots with hot dogs at the ready?! Nobody wants to see your tonsils, cavities, hairy tongue, and you deep throating a loaded frankfurter.
He looks like he is about to get a blowjob from dimmy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why the duck do these grown idiots love taking gaping mouth shots with hot dogs at the ready?! Nobody wants to see your tonsils, cavities, hairy tongue, and you deep throating a loaded frankfurter.
He wants to be Tim Tracker so bad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OH tit!!!!! One of them (the cruisers) has the ‘rona?!?!?! I’ve got to catch up! I suspect I’ve missed out on some good reading!
Ya... considering this news broke in this thread just 3 days ago with post #39 and yours is #846 I'd say you have just a bit of reading to do.

When you come back to tattle after missing a few days...
CmOTDLNUsAEw2jz.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think they're concerned at all about their views or are they continuing to live in 100% denial and assuming they'll continue to have money for many more concierge trips in their future? Most likely the latter. "If we ignore the problem, it'll all work out!"

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 3.51.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think they're concerned at all about their views or are they continuing to live in 100% denial and assuming they'll continue to have money for many more concierge trips in their future? Most likely the latter. "If we ignore the problem, it'll all work out!"

View attachment 1269831

Denial. 100%

I really think they'd have much better views with this cruise if they are upfront and honest about Mrs Moly's covid. Time will tell...maybe by the 4th of July?

If we don't get a live tonight, one or both of them are sick.

Reactions: 21
Holy Moly side note: Has anyone attempted to watch his videos? I did, out of curiosity. Horrible! His editing is sooooo poor (must have gone to "JennyFlapJacks School of Editing"). His commentary is dull and monotone. 💤

No wonder he has no subs/views. :rolleyes:
His filming today was worthless- lots & lots of us have seen & ridden said rides so who really gives a tit? Sad when you come to think about it, blah film blah film blah film & etc.. get my drift? ❓❓😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t get it. When you get to the port you have to take a test and if one member of the party tests positive none of the others can board the ship either. So why is it when they are on the ship it’s ok for the other family and friends to roam the ship freely?

Reactions: 16
So did we ever see Tim in a story or anything AFTER Mrs Moly was positive?

If he got COVID again, and Jenn didn't and she was living her best concierge life while Tim was in isolation, yikes. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s just me but these are my thoughts. If someone in my party tested positive then negative and we were unsure, I’d be wearing my mask in public and limiting going out period. We (my family) has become more lax with Covid despite having a medically fragile child (again germs are good to an extent so we live by that), HOWEVER, if there was even a question of any of us having it, there would be no argument, we would do anything and everything to protect anyone around us. Love your neighbor as yourself. Take care of one another. Masks suck but it’s the least you can do. I hope he was wearing his mask and distancing himself since he was foolish (selfish) enough to go to the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s just me but these are my thoughts. If someone in my party tested positive then negative and we were unsure, I’d be wearing my mask in public and limiting going out period. We (my family) has become more lax with Covid despite having a medically fragile child (again germs are good to an extent so we live by that), HOWEVER, if there was even a question of any of us having it, there would be no argument, we would do anything and everything to protect anyone around us. Love your neighbor as yourself. Take care of one another. Masks suck but it’s the least you can do. I hope he was wearing his mask and distancing himself since he was foolish (selfish) enough to go to the parks.
To clarify, Mrs. Moly tested negative the first day that she isolated. He claimed she was tired and stayed away from the group. She tested positive the next day and was moved to an isolation room, presumably on Deck 5. Mr Moly says he has tested daily and has been negative. But it appeared (through his stories) that he was out and about on the cruise, at the deck party, on Castaway Cay, while Mrs. Moly was isolated. Now he's at MK, Epcot living his best life, wearing a mask, not wearing a mask...being an all around asshole it seems.

For the record, I do not believe what Mr Moly said about because Mrs Moly isolated that day she was negative that the Trackers weren't exposed. She had it the first day she felt ill. She just didn't test positive until the next day. They were up close and personal the day before, the day before that and the day before that.

If he got COVID again, and Jenn didn't and she was living her best concierge life while Tim was in isolation, yikes. 😬
We saw Tim at the deck party where he and Holy Moly were up at the front of the stage recording. Well, we saw Tim and Moly on the big screen in Jenn's story. We also saw Tim in Jenn's story last night when they got home and went for a walk.

Reactions: 9
I would love to visit Scotland some day. My grandmother's ancestors were from Dunfermline. My brother got really into the bagpipes years ago and got to go for a competition.
And agreed, I cannot fathom being so dependent on another person for anything and everything.
I work art markets as my second job & my husband goes to 95% of them with me, because frankly it’s a lot of work. Well today he couldn’t come & I had to unload a car full of merch, a tent & other stuff. Another artist friend helped me get the tent up & the rest I did myself - including break down & reload the car. That tit is heavy, but I know how to pick it up safely. Jenn can’t go get her hair done by herself. She is pathetic. Lame & pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder if they thought about Tim's elderly patents exposure.....still don't believe they went but for agreements sake assuming they did. No concern for them getting it?

Reactions: 9

🤔
If Tim had COVID why then was he in the very front with HM to see/film a deck party?
Castaway Cay? Meals at Remy?

Lost in Space Robot B9 : “This does not compute!”

Reactions: 8
Wonder if they thought about Tim's elderly patents exposure.....still don't believe they went but for agreements sake assuming they did. No concern for them getting it?
Why do we think Tim’s parents didn’t go? What would have changed in the 12 hours between the last video they filmed pre-cruise and then getting on the ship? Tim and Jenn wouldn’t have been allowed on the ship if his parents had tested positive at port, correct?

Reactions: 8
To clarify, Mrs. Moly tested negative the first day that she isolated. He claimed she was tired and stayed away from the group. She tested positive the next day and was moved to an isolation room, presumably on Deck 5. Mr Moly says he has tested daily and has been negative. But it appeared (through his stories) that he was out and about on the cruise, at the deck party, on Castaway Cay, while Mrs. Moly was isolated. Now he's at MK, Epcot living his best life, wearing a mask, not wearing a mask...being an all around asshole it seems.

For the record, I do not believe what Mr Moly said about because Mrs Moly isolated that day she was negative that the Trackers weren't exposed. She had it the first day she felt ill. She just didn't test positive until the next day. They were up close and personal the day before, the day before that and the day before that.

We saw Tim at the deck party where he and Holy Moly were up at the front of the stage recording. Well, we saw Tim and Moly on the big screen in Jenn's story. We also saw Tim in Jenn's story last night when they got home and went for a walk.
But was the Deck Party after the positive test? A story posted doesn't mean it was that date, but also didn't notice if they had masks on then or not or any evidence that it happened that day.

A story at home doesn't mean he wasn't/isn't sick either. Will be interested to see if they do a live.

Reactions: 4
But was the Deck Party after the positive test? A story posted doesn't mean it was that date, but also didn't notice if they had masks on then or not or any evidence that it happened that day.

A story at home doesn't mean he wasn't/isn't sick either. Will be interested to see if they do a live.
Someone posted on the DCL Reddit that one of his kids tested positive on the same cruise and they said everyone in his party who was vaccinated and felt fine didn’t have to test. Chances are neither Jenn or Tim had to even test.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.