The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I am really far behind (largely due to the circumstances below), but I saw that they are indeed staying in the damned suite again!

I…………………...……ugh jesus h. christ, so I believe I have mentioned before that I have a special needs sister who has a daughter who just turned four. My parents have been retired for five years or so. Last week, they closed on a two flat (traditional Chicago brick building) for my sister/niece and my husband/I to live in so that my husband and I can kind of help care for both of them. My parents were so smart/responsible with money as I was growing up that my Dad is apparently now sitting on something of a fortune. I am SO GRATEFUL because my husband and I, despite both of us working our asses off full time would not and will never have the means to do the same. My sister’s situation would be so fucked without my parents, honestly.

They have also committed money to cover college tuition for all three of their grandchildren. People can obviously spend their money however they choose, but I am beyond grateful that my parents didn’t blow tens of thousands of dollars on vacation after vacation after vacation like this.

I hope this doesn’t come across badly, but I can’t help but mention it, due to what is going on in my immediate world right now. This money they’ve managed to save over the decades is truly changing my niece’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
By that policy, J$ should have been quarantined and should still be in quarantine. We saw on Jenn's insta story, he's not. He had a pack and play in the cabana and was in the splash pad.
Yeah, I can’t figure out what exactly DCL’s policy is. I suppose the pack and play could have been delivered to the cabana regardless of if Jackson was there, just based on them requesting it ahead of time, and the splash pad video could have been prerecorded, but we’ll probably never know.

I’ve looked and can’t find DCL’s policy about onboard positives and their contacts online.

Reactions: 6
There were a bunch of toys in the sand next to the hammock too, so unless Ginn and Stanny built sandcastles together, J$ was free to roam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But...RULES DON’T APPLY TO THE BOJANOWSKIS!!

Cause they don’t give a fudge!
It’s not a rule unless DCL makes it one. I’m surprised that their rules don’t align with CDC guidelines, honestly, but I think it says a lot that DCL doesn’t have information posted anywhere about what happens if your contact tests positive onboard.

Reactions: 7
There were a bunch of toys in the sand next to the hammock too, so unless Ginn and Stanny built sandcastles together, J$ was free to roam.
And he said something along the lines of--this is where J$ took his nap or slept when he showed the pack and play, it wasn't just there in the cabana, he specifically mentioned it. That whole story was weird because the place was trashed and he was walking around filming the aftermath.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s arrogant. What does he want, a queue of people waiting for his autograph? I don’t think anyone would even recognise him, he’s got hardly any subscribers. And the moron’s encouraging people to go up to him when his wife has covid.

His personality certainly explains why he gives his DVC points to the Trackers. They get points from him in return for showing up on his video to try and bring more views and subscribers to his channel. That’s what this whole cruise was about.

So he’s got a mask on in this picture, but is he going to eat and drink in the park? Of course. He’ll probably be eating inside, as well.

Reactions: 14
We’re at MK and we had a Mr. Moley sighting. The park closes at 4/30 today and he was racing through with a black N95 mask. WTF? If you’re in the park he was wearing what I think was an Orange shirt. So if I was sick with Covid. I don’t think I’d care for my husband going to MK while I was quarantined.

Reactions: 9
I can see in the bottom right corner of the Tweet that he's hidden some replies, so it means he knows what he's doing is wrong but is doing it anyway because cOnTeNt! Nothing like (potentially) spreading a contagious virus because there's money to be made and a vacation to not be wasted.
216AC493-8FEF-499D-80D0-60BBFEBA3DBB.png

one of us?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How do you test positive one day and negative the next?
You take the test wrong.

I'm glad to hear he's wearing a mask, but he really should not be at the parks until 5 days have passed, he knows this.

She never exposed the Trackers, except that there are pics of her with Jenn and with Jackson, yes? People are usually contagious before they test positive. And, no, there's no such thing as a light case of covid. you have it, or you do not. None of this Jenny Faint Lines crap.

She has it. She must isolate.
He was and continues to be exposed. How could he say he is not. Someone drove that car home from the port, was Mrs. Holy Moley on the roof? They shared a room while she was contagious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’d think it’s possible but seems improbable?

Rapid tests are less sensitive. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still positive on a PCR but potentially negative on a rapid antigen. Or like Kitz said above, which is a great point, the test was done wrong.

Reactions: 6
FYI

Here is the generic auto reply that @dingdangdong predicted would happen.

“Greetings from the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Disney and value the time you took to share your thoughts. We have begun the process of researching your needs. Depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required to provide you with the most accurate information our response time may be extended and may also be sent from a different Disney email account.

If you are visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort within the next two weeks and need immediate assistance, please call us at 407 W-DISNEY (407-934-7639) between 7:00am-11:00pmE.S.T. daily or visit the My Disney Experience App, select ☰ and use the Chat With Us button for an immediate reply.”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I believe he was saying she felt bad, isolated and tested negative the day before he posted the tweet, and then tested positive the day he posted the tweet. I don’t see anything about her testing positive, then testing negative.

Reactions: 3
Omg you guys I pulled a Tracker today. My oldest and I went to the farm by our house to go peach picking and get some fresh produce. Every Sunday we menu plan and then go get our groceries. My youngest loves blueberries so I had planned to get zucchini, corn and blueberries in addition to the peaches. As we are getting ready to finish up paying I realized I forgot the blueberries! their stupidity is contagious! I did however go back in line and get them unlike selfish witch Jenn who apparently was too busy to put her child first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What really is a shame about the Slackers’ excessive spending is that they’re burning money on terribly overpriced, redundant, and boring experiences (and ugly clothing mass-produced in other countries). You can travel to a lot of countries for so much cheaper (assuming you can tolerate not flying first class), stay at amazing 5-star hotels that still cost less than an average hotel in the US, and get exceptional service (the best service I’ve ever experienced beyond my expectations was in Istanbul) AND actually experience new cultures and cuisines.

The Slackers should really just market themselves as a close-minded clueless sheltered dysfunctional family who does the same boring tit in their stupid bubble of delusion. They want to be big fish in a little pond. Even when they’ve left their state it’s been to Disney bubbles. Then they act like they’re so brave and adventurous cause they leave their resort for one day.

But you know what Slackers? Keep burning that money like it’s a never-ending flow of income.🔥 Maybe they don’t have to worry about retirement because with their lifestyle they might not make it to retirement age anyway. The world may be their palm tree currently but that tree is eventually going to keel over and die prematurely.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, I can’t figure out what exactly DCL’s policy is. I suppose the pack and play could have been delivered to the cabana regardless of if Jackson was there, just based on them requesting it ahead of time, and the splash pad video could have been prerecorded, but we’ll probably never know.

I’ve looked and can’t find DCL’s policy about onboard positives and their contacts online.
They also had toys laying around in the sand in front of the cabana

Reactions: 3

On the DCL Reddit site, a passenger had a vaccinated minor son test positive. His son and the passengers wife (who was negative) were sent to isolate (parent was needed since son was a minor). He was told that as long as the rest of the family felt fine and were vaccinated they didn’t need to test. After disembarking, he tested positive last night.

He also said Disney told them they couldn’t fly for 10 days and Disney offered to put them up and pay for a hotel in Orlando for 10 days or reimburse them for car rental and hotel with meals to drive home. He took the option to drive home.

So I wonder if Holy Moly is getting 10 free days at a hotel in Orlando?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sir please keep wearing that mask and fill it like a diaper with your bullshit. Holy Moly tit, I didn’t realize there was a bigger liar out there than Jenn and Tim

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.