The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we think Tim’s parents didn’t go? What would have changed in the 12 hours between the last video they filmed pre-cruise and then getting on the ship? Tim and Jenn wouldn’t have been allowed on the ship if his parents had tested positive at port, correct?
No sign of them at any of the dining tables, no sign of them on their verandah foe sail away. Not 1 cute picture with J$. Certainly the best daughter in law in the world would have exploited them to make herself look good? The parents were in their own room so no it wouldn't affect Tim and Gin. And they couldn't fit them in the frunk of Tesla to qualify as traveling together to the port.

Reactions: 10
Why do we think Tim’s parents didn’t go? What would have changed in the 12 hours between the last video they filmed pre-cruise and then getting on the ship? Tim and Jenn wouldn’t have been allowed on the ship if his parents had tested positive at port, correct?
If his parents tested positive at the port and Tim/Jenn did not arrive in the same car with them and they told DCL that they had not been with his parents, they live in different households and were meeting at the port, they would have allowed Tim/Jenn/Stanny to board if they were negative. But say (and this is not the case) Stanny rode to the port with them, like she did last time, if she tested positive, they all would have been denied boarding.

I think the parents were there. We didn't see enough of the cruise on Jenn's stories to truly determine whether or not they were there.

But was the Deck Party after the positive test? A story posted doesn't mean it was that date, but also didn't notice if they had masks on then or not or any evidence that it happened that day.

A story at home doesn't mean he wasn't/isn't sick either. Will be interested to see if they do a live.
This was the deck party the night before you disembark. Mickey dances to Dynamite by BTS. I couldn't get the song out of my head for 2 days!

I agree, either or both could be sick and still go for a walk around the neighborhood. I'm hoping for a live because I'm really curious to see how they spin this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No sign of them at any of the dining tables, no sign of them on their verandah foe sail away. Not 1 cute picture with J$. Certainly the best daughter in law in the world would have exploited them to make herself look good? The parents were in their own room so no it wouldn't affect Tim and Gin. And they couldn't fit them in the frunk of Tesla to qualify as traveling together to the port.
I’m not too surprised we didn’t see them. Someone on here said Jenn had said in a live she wanted them to be in the cruise videos and Tim looked like no way, so that added with that they don’t show much of his extended family during get-togethers, I didn’t expect to see them.

Reactions: 8
It's apparent that they don't care for being on camera.

Putting myself in the parent's shoes... I would
  • be a bit fearful of catching covid given my age, health and that the industry is not known for having the best health records.
  • be a bit mad at my son and Daughter in law for forcing me to go on a trip as a gift while the pandemic is still going on.
  • try to keep to myself and not partake in group activities such as dining and shows.

I'm fairly sure Tim and Jenn booked them on this cruise for selfish reasons, perhaps just to show off to the family "Hey, look what we can afford, aren't we great?"
While the idea of the trip was nice, there are many sour notes to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I work art markets as my second job & my husband goes to 95% of them with me, because frankly it’s a lot of work. Well today he couldn’t come & I had to unload a car full of merch, a tent & other stuff. Another artist friend helped me get the tent up & the rest I did myself - including break down & reload the car. That tit is heavy, but I know how to pick it up safely. Jenn can’t go get her hair done by herself. She is pathetic. Lame & pathetic.
I know exactly how hard that is!! I’ve been doing craft shows for a few years…the outdoors ones with the tents and tables, etc are a lot of work!!! I’m sure you know this, but if you don’t have one, invest in a fold up rolling cart! They can be a lifesaver. Could you see Jenn trying to do it?! 🤣. I would pay to watch her attempt to assemble and dismantle the tent, by herself.

Reactions: 5
I know exactly how hard that is!! I’ve been doing craft shows for a few years…the outdoors ones with the tents and tables, etc are a lot of work!!! I’m sure you know this, but if you don’t have one, invest in a fold up rolling cart! They can be a lifesaver. Could you see Jenn trying to do it?! 🤣. I would pay to watch her attempt to assemble and dismantle the tent, by herself.
Hahaha! She couldn’t even pull a wagon. We definitely have a fold up wagon. No other way to survive otherwise. Saves my back.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We were gone all weekend so I just saw the "Packing" Home Vlog.

So Tim is bewildered at how J loves to play with $2 bulk rice in containers - that's right, dude. You guys can stop spending thousands on every ride-on toy and indoor rollercoaster and let your kid play with rice, pasta, beans, or a water table. Imagine that.

Also, the way he talked about how hectic their day was made me roll my eyes so hard they almost got stuck. 😅 You guys don't know anything about a hectic day. "Oh my goodness, golly gee, we had to do laundry and throw clothes in a suitcase, eat subs, and play with our kid."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We got a bucket of dried beans for the kids and it supplied hours of entertainment. Even though they are 8 and 6 now, they still occasionally take it out.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t want to watch the Starcruiser videos. I’ve seen a lot of talk about them acting entitled and complaining on it. Can someone tell me what happened?

Reactions: 5
Sadly there's so many people like the Slackers and Holy Moly in these questionable situations who are like, "duck it, Imma do me!" What the pandemic taught me is that when it comes down to it, an overwhelming number of people are selfish and think only of themselves. The slogan for humans should be "this is why we can't have nice things".
Yes! It’s been disheartening.

If we don't get a live tonight, one or both of them are sick.
It’s just Allergies!

Reactions: 12
A new video is up of them at Sea World. In the thumb nail, we get a shot of the three of them from behind. I’d love for someone to stick a “Wide Load” sign on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched the FRE video. Jesus Christ they ate so much fried food. If this was a special treat, ok, but they fact they eat like this consistently. I don’t understand how they aren’t larger! I’m so glad FRE highlighted how they ignore their child’s needs. Awful, awful parents.

Jackson got to feed the fish when he can't feed himself.
Was he confused about Grover and Bluey?

Sea World has saved 1 sea turtle this year. How many did Tim run over with his electric bike on the beach?

Tiffany Ann has struck early

T6vL7kXEUK0n29z7t62nEZaX=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tiffany Ann
9 minutes ago
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They were invited to a special guided tour at SeaWorld but they had to rush to the middle of the park to meet up with the group because they arrived late. They have predictably arrived late to EVERY event for the past 5 years, why do these places keep inviting these selfish idiots who clearly have no respect for their hosts or the rest of the group?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not too surprised we didn’t see them. Someone on here said Jenn had said in a live she wanted them to be in the cruise videos and Tim looked like no way, so that added with that they don’t show much of his extended family during get-togethers, I didn’t expect to see them.
I got the impression on that Jenn wanted theMIL in the vlog because she wants to pretend she is the perfect DIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were invited to a special guided tour at SeaWorld but they had to rush to the middle of the park to meet up with the group because they arrived late. They have predictably arrived late to EVERY event for the past 5 years, why do these places keep inviting these selfish idiots who clearly have no respect for their hosts or the rest of the group?
Let's say this is their job. THEY HAD ONE JOB. AND A NANNY. And they still showed up late. It's not even like it was an early morning tour or something. I continue to be baffled at how how hard it is for them to function like adults, but I guess when you have no structure in your life and no drive, this is what it looks like. And, they probably blamed J$ for being so late they missed the entire shark part. Who will they blame for their tardiness when he's older?

J$ is never going to be able to go to regular school unless they hire a chauffeur to pick him up and drop him off on time, and Ginn and Dim are never going to be able to hold regular jobs because they can't even meet the basic criteria of showing up on time, never mind all the other reasons they'd fail at holding down jobs.

Reactions: 22
The fact that they are late to EVERYTHING is a choice on their part. They are more important than everyone else and don’t give a tit about other families. They probably receive a lot more attention arriving late than if they had been there from the beginning. Look at us and how special we are!!!!🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Tim should have bought this shirt for them at the blueberry festival.
Screenshot_20220515-213215_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.