The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never be sorry for ranting or sharing. I love hearing personal stories. I, too, am an emotional eater. Over the past few years dealing with my husbands car accident/surgery/aftermath/Covid we have been more sedentary than ever and I was determined to at least try to eat healthy even though we were being lazy. My son will actually ask for a bowl of baby carrots instead of a bowl of chips (crisps I think some call them) which I am proud of. It’s not hard to provide kids with better options, it just takes some prep work…something Jenn will never do
Im sorry about your husband. Must have been a worrying time for you. Hope he's good now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ditto.
My daughter keeps catching this crap even through her immunizations. It's coming close to hospitalizing her each time.
My son cannot fight anything off without help of heavy drugs.
My other son and I both have lung issues.
Wearing a mask hardly helps reduce own exposure. Those who have been exposed must wear a mask at minimum.

I expect Disney to hold social media people up to higher than normal standards as they're posting their mis-behavior and making Disney look bad. Giving this dude the go-ahead to walk all over the Fantasy mask-less after definite exposure to Covid also set in his mind that he was free to roam the parks.

This ranks right up there with the initial WDW and DL closures... "We're closing due to a pandemic! .... but wait... we must get a few more days in first!"

Could someone write to Disney please? I started to craft out a note, but I have an active job application in process there and I don't want it to seem like I'm needy.

Here's what I started to write, feel free to use/modify: I have not proof read, might have Mrs. HM's name wrong, and are we sure HM is at the MK? Important to know before saying he is.
DONE!
What a wonderfully written piece.

For those interested I contacted WDW at
[email protected]

I had goggled “contact WDW” and it gave me this [email protected]. (Mar 18, 2022)
but this email got rejected when I tried to send. So I looked up a previous email I had sent and found the above addy.

btw @Love_the_kitz, no names were given. I just said an acquaintance wrote the piece but didn’t know where to send it. So I will take any heat and answer questions if it should go that far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
DONE!

[email protected]

I had goggled “contact WDW” and it gave me this [email protected]. (Mar 18, 2022)
but this email got rejected when I tried to send. So I looked up a previous email I had sent and found the above addy.
These email addresses will only ever be seen by an entry level cast member in a call center and will likely only get a copied and pasted response back - I would recommend doing what I suggest over in the Best Life & Beyond thread which is doing simply 45 seconds at most of LinkedIn research to find the names and contact info for any management level people in relevant lines of business within the company and contacting them directly instead

Reactions: 12
These email addresses will only ever be seen by an entry level cast member in a call center and will likely only get a copied and pasted response back - I would recommend doing what I suggest over in the Best Life & Beyond thread which is doing simply 45 seconds at most of LinkedIn research to find the names and contact info for any management level people in relevant lines of business within the company and contacting them directly instead
Good to know.
I am a Warrior Princess, but not that savvy.
So I will leave it to someone else to carry on. 😉

Reactions: 6
DONE!

[email protected]

btw @Love_the_kitz, no names were given. I just said an acquaintance wrote the piece but didn’t know where to send it. So I will take any heat and answer questions if it should go that far.
Thank you! I really expected better of Disney.
Hate to say it, but the way Mr. Holey Moley and the Trackers have behaved was pretty much expected. They have never cared about anything or anyone beyond what they can get out of the relationship.

Also thank you for keeping my name out of it, it's not like they can't do a search and find me here, but it adds one more layer and I REALLY would love this job at Disney. It's the perfect job description for what I've been doing for years.

Reactions: 10
So Mrs. Holy Moly is where exactly? A room with COVID? A separate room from her husband even though they’re off the boat? First off, that sounds miserable. I hope she’s doing better. But what a selfish prick of a husband who’s still roaming around the parks AND potentially spreading this ultra contagious virus.

It’s unconscionable. No wonder the trackers and him get along.

OK let me get on my soapbox but how many selfish assholes are doing this?! It’s one thing to start to live our lives, I sure am, but it’s another to KNOW you had a really close exposure and continue going out.

Reactions: 21
Oh and I didn't bring a nanny 😁
Lol good job!!! I took my 2 boys to the natural history museum today because mini golf wasn’t open yet and my husband had some stuff he had to do all day. We saw everything, except the gift shop. Got a few pics because they were getting along today 🤣. But I didn’t feel the need to film them. And omg, I also did not have a nanny with me. Oh oh oh!!! I drove myself all the way there and back!! The whole 40 mins each way!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Unless I missed a memo, the quarantine period for exposure to Covid remains at 5 days. Hasn't been that long since his wife tested postive.
For the unvaccinated, those are the guidelines. For the vaccinated, here’s what the CDC says:

Those who are close contacts of someone with COVID but are up-to-date on their vaccinations or have had a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 90 days do not need to quarantine, but the CDC does recommend they wear a well-fitting mask around others for 10 days after their most recent exposure and get tested after at least five days.

Reactions: 14
So Mrs. Holy Moly is where exactly? A room with COVID? A separate room from her husband even though they’re off the boat? First off, that sounds miserable. I hope she’s doing better. But what a selfish prick of a husband who’s still roaming around the parks AND potentially spreading this ultra contagious virus.

It’s unconscionable. No wonder the trackers and him get along.

OK let me get on my soapbox but how many selfish assholes are doing this?! It’s one thing to start to live our lives, I sure am, but it’s another to KNOW you had a really close exposure and continue going out.
I'm really curious if they have her in a separate room or if Mr just returns back to the covid germ filled room after spreading his germs all around the parks.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
For the unvaccinated, those are the guidelines. For the vaccinated, here’s what the CDC says:

Those who are close contacts of someone with COVID but are up-to-date on their vaccinations or have had a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 90 days do not need to quarantine, but the CDC does recommend they wear a well-fitting mask around others for 10 days after their most recent exposure and get tested after at least five days.
What are the chances he's wearing a mask? I guess we can't say for sure since we cannot see his face in any of his Insta stories, but I'm willing to bet he isn't.

Thank you! I really expected better of Disney.
Hate to say it, but the way Mr. Holey Moley and the Trackers have behaved was pretty much expected. They have never cared about anything or anyone beyond what they can get out of the relationship.

Also thank you for keeping my name out of it, it's not like they can't do a search and find me here, but it adds one more layer and I REALLY would love this job at Disney. It's the perfect job description for what I've been doing for years.
No worries!

It was easy to keep your name out of it.
Cause I don’t know it! 😂

☘ GOOD LUCK on your job search!
They would be lucky to employ a quality person like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

By that policy, J$ should have been quarantined and should still be in quarantine. We saw on Jenn's insta story, he's not. He had a pack and play in the cabana and was in the splash pad.

• Heart
By that policy, J$ should have been quarantined and should still be in quarantine. We saw on Jenn's insta story, he's not. He had a pack and play in the cabana and was in the splash pad.
But...RULES DON’T APPLY TO THE BOJANOWSKIS!!

Cause they don’t give a fudge!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.