The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a theme Parc with my son today... And I think I did everything wrong

We arrived shortly after they opened
We didn't buy any merch
We didn't eat burgers, we brought snacks and drinks with us but bought some melon slices (expensive...) and a coke
We didn't head home because someone had to take a nap
We didn't Film ourselves, I only took a few pictures...
And last but not least we actually went on a few rides and saw a show..

👀
And I bet you didn’t scream “wheeee!”, “whooo hoooo!”, “gosh golly gee willakers!” or talk on every ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Wish is shiny and new. There is a possibility they booked concierge level rooms but there is a higher chance that other people booked those rooms first and they are sold out. Plus new ship = higher prices.

Personally I think JennBo saying something like concierge is not sustainable or some such is them realizing the huge uptick in spending isn't resulting in a huge uptick in views to pay for it.

Note their hosted cruise 3 years ago at 1.7 million views and their cruise 2 months ago only at 321 thousand. Now sure the new one will likely get more views over time faster than the old one but I doubt it ever hits the peak they had 3 years ago.
1652632811647.png

Reactions: 11
Recently I have been replacing my wardrobe with shirts from local shops since I like to support local businesses in my community that I love. So far this weekend I bought 8 different shirts and still didn’t even spend half of the cost of the one womens hoodie from an international conglomerate that Tim recently bought for himself

Reactions: 12
I don't believe Deck 5 is the epicenter of the Covid outbreak, more like where they are moving the covid folks to isolate. Deck 5 is primarily the kids club and theaters. At the very front of Deck 5 and also the very back, there are a few staterooms. This halls don't get the traffic that the decks that are all staterooms get. Covid isolation was previous all of Deck 2. I'm guessing with fuller ships, they needed that deck for passengers.

In this photo it shows "Vibe" which is the teen club at the bow of the ship near those stateroom. Access to Vibe is through Deck 4, so the kids wouldn't be going in and out of Vibe on Deck 5.

View attachment 1268739
I knew I could count on you to give us the 411!

I was basing my inquiry on what others have reported from social media sites. 🤷🏻‍♀️
(again, I don’t do social media, other than here and emails)

To be fair to DCL (who I think should be doing more than the cdc minimum) almost every ship out there is orange. BA2 and the other variants are measles level infectious…they’re going to spread quickly on cruises sad to say.

BF595925-40-B0-415-E-B812-4-C31-F9-A84186.jpg

Reactions: 7
It seems that there have been reports on Reddit and the Fantasy facebook group that quite a few people were either sick onboard or tested positive right when they got off. Reports of lots of coughing. No masking.

I know what the CDCs rules/policies are, but I think the problem is....Mrs. Moly tested positive. Mr Moly, Tim, Jenn, Stanny, perhaps T's parents weren't yet showing symptoms, are all vaccinated (except J$) so they didn't have to quarantine. I firmly believe that J$ was supposed to quarantine and they some how avoided this.

So in Mr Moly's case. He posted on Twitter he took a 4 hour nap the day before Mrs Moly tested positive. He tested negative. He really should have been quarantined because he's been up close and personal with Mrs Moly this whole time. But CDC rules say otherwise. Chances are, he was spreading her germs all over the Fantasy. Now they are both going to get on a plane back to Canada. If they haven't already.
Nope! Creepy Moly is now spreading germs around Disney World according to his instagram.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I can't see them ever going back to a standard room. No way! 🚢

As she would say!!
%2fb1%2fa0%2fb1%2fb1a0b1133ae8ae4659f948e9992ac859.gif

R.gif
with concierge of course!!!!!!!

All of the Disney cruise ships (including the Slackers ship) are experiencing an COVID outbreak, and the CDC has started an investigation (orange status).

View attachment 1268771

Interesting- holymoly guy posted IG from Magic Kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting- holymoly guy posted IG from Magic Kingdom
Unless I missed a memo, the quarantine period for exposure to Covid remains at 5 days. Hasn't been that long since his wife tested postive.

HM's thoughts "It's just not enough to share Covid with an entire boat load of people, I must expand my reach too all of the guests and workers at the Magic Kingdom! Mwaa Hahaha!"

He's got the same exact mentality as Tim and Jenn: Me first, screw anyone else.

Reactions: 20
Cruises are always going be high risk with anything, all those people sharing the same space especially when it's days at sea an cleaners under pressure to keep up with cleaning which most will cut corners just to keep up with the demand (which can't be blamed on them) we already know how contagious covid is an it's clear how flawed the testing is for boarding so it's not surprising they will all end up being high covid risk

The slackers are just too stupid to realise that, they go on about not putting the kid in daycare or dinning inside because of covid an then go on a ship that contains people in the same spaces, either they are worried about it or not, pick a side

Reactions: 16
As a mom of a medically fragile child, I would be PISSED if someone (HM right now) who was exposed to Covid was out there spreading it purposely. It’s one thing to not know (we don’t shelter, germs are out there and GOOD for building immunity) but it’s a whole other level of fucktardness to KNOW you’ve been exposed and don’t GAF. You know he’s not wearing a mask. Throat punch incoming

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve never watched Holy Moly but something about that name combined with that guy’s look combined with the fact that he vlogged (to who does this man think he is speaking to???) about his first day of work at his new job… that’s a big no from me dawg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son could eat a pound of Brussels sprouts on his own🤣🤣.
y son was the same. I tend to be bigger. When my marriage broke up my youngest was 6 months old and my tenancy to comfort eat to deal with stress was only hampered by not having the money to do so. I was determined my kids wouldn't suffer due to their sperm donor, or take on my bad habits. Despite working full time, running and maintaining my home and bringing up 2 kids (plus fighting an unnecessary legal battle that included hiring a private investigator to prove he was cheating to provide grounds for divorce) I made health meals most nights. We ate family style, round the table and chatting with food in bowls for them to serve themselves. They easily learned to take only what they'd eat, choosing from healthy dishes and sides and the odd treat. My son loved brussels sprouts and I recall treating them to pizza one night. My son opened the door with me and when he saw the pizza box he declared 'aww I wanted Brussels sprouts'. The delivery driver just laughed. Now both in their 20s, they both still love Brussels, boiled or oven roasted with garlic. Neither have weight issues and I am so happy for that.

So many of us on here can see what poor parents they are because we've had to find ways to overcome challenges to be the best parents we can be. We've almost certainly not gotten it right all the time, and we're not expecting these twits to be perfect either. But we do expect them to love and protect their kid and their lifestyle provides them so many advantages that they piss up the wall. Advantages we may not have and its frustrating to watch them make such an unholy fuckup of life.

gosh sorry I started ranting there... Its so easy when talking about the greasy turd two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As a mom of a medically fragile child, I would be PISSED if someone (HM right now) who was exposed to Covid was out there spreading it purposely. It’s one thing to not know (we don’t shelter, germs are out there and GOOD for building immunity) but it’s a whole other level of fucktardness to KNOW you’ve been exposed and don’t GAF. You know he’s not wearing a mask. Throat punch incoming
Ditto.
My daughter keeps catching this crap even through her immunizations. It's coming close to hospitalizing her each time.
My son cannot fight anything off without help of heavy drugs.
My other son and I both have lung issues.
Wearing a mask hardly helps reduce own exposure. Those who have been exposed must wear a mask at minimum.

I expect Disney to hold social media people up to higher than normal standards as they're posting their mis-behavior and making Disney look bad. Giving this dude the go-ahead to walk all over the Fantasy mask-less after definite exposure to Covid also set in his mind that he was free to roam the parks.

This ranks right up there with the initial WDW and DL closures... "We're closing due to a pandemic! .... but wait... we must get a few more days in first!"

Could someone write to Disney please? I started to craft out a note, but I have an active job application in process there and I don't want it to seem like I'm needy.

Here's what I started to write, feel free to use/modify: I have not proof read, might have Mrs. HM's name wrong, and are we sure HM is at the MK? Important to know before saying he is.
I'm concerned about all these Social media people who are thumbing their noses at the quarantine rules and continuing to socialize (without masks) at places like Disney World and on Disney cruise lines.

This pandemic is still not over and people at risk are still trying to stay safe, but we have to live. Wearing a mask on our part does not protect us, and some, like myself cannot wear N95 masks. We depend on Disney to set forth rules and have people follow those rules.

I expect Disney to hold Social media people up to very high standards for behavior and following rules and guidelines. Anything less makes Disney look bad.

Recent example: "Holey Moley" was onboard the Disney Fantasy just last week. While onboard "Mrs. Holey Moley" Charlamine tested positive for Covid, but none of the people she was up close and personal with quarantined for even 10 minutes. Then upon disembarking, 3 days after testing positive and after a long car ride together, the very next day her husband is in the Magic kingdom, without a mask, socializing and probably spreading Covid.

Note also, onboard the ship they were hanging out with The Tim Tracker, Tim, Jenn and their son right up to the point that she tested positive. None of the Trackers quarantined, quite the opposite, they were seen standing shoulder to shoulder with strangers.

Does Disney just not care what these Vloggers and other social media people do anymore? Did Disney ever care? They seem to get a pass on all bad behavior all in the name of clicks, views and likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
y son was the same. I tend to be bigger. When my marriage broke up when my youngest was 6 months old and my tenancy to comfort eat to deal with stress was only hampered by not having the money to do so. I was determined my kids wouldn't suffer due to their sperm donor, or take on my bad habits. Despite working full time, running and maintaining my home and bringing up 2 kids (plus fighting an unnecessary legal battle that included hiring a private investigator to prove he was cheating to provide grounds for divorce) I made health meals most nights. We ate family style, round the table and chatting with food in bowls for them to serve themselves. They easily learned to take only what they'd eat, choosing from healthy dishes and sides and the odd treat. My son loved brussels sprouts and I recall treating them to pizza one night. My son opened the door with me and when he saw the pizza box he declared 'aww I wanted Brussels sprouts'. The delivery driver just laughed. Now both in their 20s, they both still love Brussels, boiled or oven roasted with garlic. Neither have weight issues and I am so happy for that.

So many of us on here can see what poor parents they are because we've had to find ways to overcome challenges to be the best parents we can be. We've almost certainly not gotten it right all the time, and we're not expecting these twits to be perfect either. But we do expect them to love and protect their kid and their lifestyle provides them so many advantages that they piss up the wall. Advantages we may not have and its frustrating to watch them make such an unholy fuckup of life.

gosh sorry I started ranting there... Its so easy when talking about the greasy turd two.
Never be sorry for ranting or sharing. I love hearing personal stories. I, too, am an emotional eater. Over the past few years dealing with my husbands car accident/surgery/aftermath/Covid we have been more sedentary than ever and I was determined to at least try to eat healthy even though we were being lazy. My son will actually ask for a bowl of baby carrots instead of a bowl of chips (crisps I think some call them) which I am proud of. It’s not hard to provide kids with better options, it just takes some prep work…something Jenn will never do

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.