The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim, you know you want to buy a crop top for yourself, so just do it already.

šŸ˜†
98982CDE-4C9A-4188-942F-13668516D446.jpeg

Fingering and molesting the merchandise isnā€™t enough, now he has to open boxes of merchandise too.
434B6481-BEE4-49AD-BB45-6C24C4BCA2D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Putting their child in daycare would require them to drop him off and pick him up on time, and Dim is the only one who drives. And these two arenā€™t exactly known for being on time. They can get away with being late with Stanny because theyā€™re busy yapping away on a live show or stuffing their faces somewhere, but a daycare wouldnā€™t be tolerant of that after the first couple of times.
Isn't it amazing how they have all day to do the live show but they choose to do it right before Stanny has to leave. Sometimes I think they are not doing that out of laziness but just so they can brag and remind everyone they have a nanny.

Dim: ā€œI realize I talk about DVC but I donā€™t always quantify what DVC means. DVC is Disney Vacation Club.ā€

Quantify, Dim?

Isn't it amazing how they have all day to do the live show but they choose to do it right before Stanny has to leave. Sometimes I think they are not doing that out of laziness but just so they can brag and remind everyone they have a nanny.
The other thing I donā€™t understand about their live show days. Clearly Ginn isnā€™t bothering to edit even though Stannyā€™s there- so all the hours before the live show she could at least clean up that pile of whatever junk thatā€™s accumulating behind where Dim sits. Just cause you take a day off from ā€œeditingā€ doesnā€™t mean you should take a day off from the rest of your responsibilities as a grown adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dim: ā€œI realize I talk about DVC but I donā€™t always quantify what DVC means. DVC is Disney Vacation Club.ā€

Quantify, Dim?

The other thing I donā€™t understand about their live show days. Clearly Ginn isnā€™t bothering to edit even though Stannyā€™s there- so all the hours before the live show she could at least clean up that pile of whatever junk thatā€™s accumulating behind where Dim sits. Just cause you take a day off from ā€œeditingā€ doesnā€™t mean you should take a day off from the rest of your responsibilities as a grown adult.
I literally just said out loud ā€œQUALIFY. Itā€™s QUALIFY.ā€ People having his air of authority lecturing others while being very wrong is a pet peeve of mine haha.

• Heart
I haven't been keeping up the last couple of days. How did you guys discover her Instagram or other pages? I didn't watch the live stream, I can't sit through those.
Someone in the live asked where they found Lyn. Jenn answered through the company that organized her office.
Someone came on here (and then disappeared???) saying that the owner of the organizing company they used follows the nanny on the owner's personal (and publicly viewable) IG. All other pages are public too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I literally just said out loud ā€œQUALIFY. Itā€™s QUALIFY.ā€ People having his air of authority lecturing others while being very wrong is a pet peeve of mine haha.
Same! This is such a habit of theirs and it makes them so painful to watch. Jenn will literally be confused about something, have to ask Tim how it works and then turn around and condescendingly explain it to the camera. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 12
Someone in the live asked where they found Lyn. Jenn answered through the company that organized her office.
Someone came on here (and then disappeared???) saying that the owner of the organizing company they used follows the nanny on her personal (and publicly viewable) IG. All other pages are public too.
Oh gotcha. I think I found her private Instagram. Did she abbreviate her last name? Funny her handle is similar to the sister.

Reactions: 5
Oh gotcha. I think I found her private Instagram. Did she abbreviate her last name? Funny her handle is similar to the sister.
I don't recall a handle similar to šŸ‘, if that's who you're referring to. I couldn't access the IG in full (the owner's IG was public, Stanny's wasn't but other Stanny stuff was 100% viewable and public)

Reactions: 4
I don't recall a handle similar to šŸ‘, if that's who you're referring to. I couldn't access the IG in full (the owner's IG was public, Stanny's wasn't but other Stanny stuff was 100% viewable and public)
I just found the other profile which gave me the public info. Thanks for the clues. šŸ‘

Curiosity got me so I viewed the Poly & GF video to see what Tim got wrong. ***
Within two minutes he gave out this misinformation.

ā€¢. Foreign currency exchange

Tim made it sound like it was a Polynesian resort exclusivity. Itā€™s NOT. This service is available all around WDW property.

ā€œCan I exchange currency at Disney World? Yes, the lobby concierge at your Disney World hotel can exchange currency for you, as can the cast members at the main guest relations desks at the theme parks and Disney Springs. There may be daily limits on the amount that can be exchanged.ā€ 7/2021

ā€¢ Liloā€™s Playhouse
(closed permanently in Aug. 2018)

Tim talked like it was closed temporarily. And when it opens it will be available to parents throughout the day, when it was only available after 4:30 pm.

Hours and pricing before closure:
ā€œPricing for Lilo's Playhouse and the Sandcastle Club is $55 per child from 4:30 p.m. to midnight. Your child can stay as little or long as you like, and it's the same rate. Children who check in by 5:30 p.m. will be served dinner between 6 and 7 p.m. A snack also is included and served at 10 p.m.ā€

Now questioning if I want to continue viewing.
Iā€™m already bored. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Note: I googled the data in quotes. I do not have first hand knowledge. So if this info is wrong please clarify it further.

*** Does Tim even fact check anything he pontificates?
TTT is a ā€œtravel channelā€ the most up to date and accurate information should be given.
Guess he doesnā€™t care if he comes off like such a buffoon!
Jenn sure gets her jollies keeping all these shots in!!

šŸ˜³ Is Tim illiterate and canā€™t read?

His touching and handle of EVERYTHING is getting out of control!! šŸ¤¬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ten minutes. Ten minutes of looking at random maintenance tit at the Poly. Inane jabbering. We're looking at skeevy old netting now because, why?
SO informative! It's all the wrong information, in one place!!1!
chlore-side-eye.gif

What an idiot Tim is saying that the lobby of the Grand Floridian villas is small! Yes, itā€™s the DVC section- not for the likes of you to come and look around!

Itā€™s disgusting how entitled they are that they think they can waltz around the Disney hotels as if theyā€™re an extension of the parks. Does he not understand that people who have paid thousands to stay there on vacation donā€™t want to be faced with him and his manky camera?!

They just have to try everything, even if itā€™s just at a resort. Things in hotels are mainly for hotel guests, not people living 30 minutes down the road!

Timā€™s so sad heā€™d probably try and break into a prison to try their food, jealous that inmates might be getting something heā€™s not!
He and Jenn have a history of doing this to the hotels. One time they were dead drunk stumbling loudly down the halls of the Boardwalk and out a back door. I'm not sure, but I believe this was one of the videos Jenn deleted in a small sweep after they got in trouble with Disney for having their racist and anti-gay videos up.

Another time they rode the elevator up to the DVC floor at Jambo and proceeded to show the lobby and bridge from every angle as though everyone should be doing it. This one really bothered me as that's my home resort and I often thought how lucky we were that strangers didn't wander those walkways often.

He's not alone, other vloggers have been doing the same, minus the drunken part. It's something I feel Disney needs to put a stop to. Allow the hotel guests to wander, of course, but if you're not staying there those areas should be respected and reserved for those who are.

• Heart
Slightly off topic but I got my Adventureland/Polynesian display setup in my office.
20220430_150738.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Curiosity got me so I viewed the Poly & GF video to see what Tim got wrong. ***
Within two minutes he gave out this misinformation.

ā€¢. Foreign currency exchange

Tim made it sound like it was a Polynesian resort exclusivity. Itā€™s NOT. This service is available all around WDW property.

ā€œCan I exchange currency at Disney World? Yes, the lobby concierge at your Disney World hotel can exchange currency for you, as can the cast members at the main guest relations desks at the theme parks and Disney Springs. There may be daily limits on the amount that can be exchanged.ā€ 7/2021

ā€¢ Liloā€™s Playhouse
(closed permanently in Aug. 2018)

Tim talked like it was closed temporarily. And when it opens it will be available to parents throughout the day, when it was only available after 4:30 pm.

Hours and pricing before closure:
ā€œPricing for Lilo's Playhouse and the Sandcastle Club is $55 per child from 4:30 p.m. to midnight. Your child can stay as little or long as you like, and it's the same rate. Children who check in by 5:30 p.m. will be served dinner between 6 and 7 p.m. A snack also is included and served at 10 p.m.ā€

Now questioning if I want to continue viewing.
Iā€™m already bored. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Note: I googled the data in quotes. I do not have first hand knowledge. So if this info is wrong please clarify it further.

*** Does Tim even fact check anything he pontificates?
TTT is a ā€œtravel channelā€ the most up to date and accurate information should be given.
Guess he doesnā€™t care if he comes off like such a buffoon!
Jenn sure gets her jollies keeping all these shots in!!

šŸ˜³ Is Tim illiterate and canā€™t read?

His touching and handle of EVERYTHING is getting out of control!! šŸ¤¬
:mad:But But But!!! He's ole Timmeh of the one and only TTT, LC and feels so uppity, he can do anything without consequence..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy tit balls. This live must have been the tit of both nightmares and dreamsā€¦

I am watching now and Jenn says something about a movie they wonā€™t be able to watch in theatresā€¦

WHY THE EVER LOVING FUCKBALLS NOT JENNIFER?!??

YOU WERE ALL JUST UNMASKED AND ā€œTHRIVINGā€ IN SPACE AND AT SEA

bleeping IDIOTS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He and Jenn have a history of doing this to the hotels. One time they were dead drunk stumbling loudly down the halls of the Boardwalk and out a back door. I'm not sure, but I believe this was one of the videos Jenn deleted in a small sweep after they got in trouble with Disney for having their racist and anti-gay videos up.

Another time they rode the elevator up to the DVC floor at Jambo and proceeded to show the lobby and bridge from every angle as though everyone should be doing it. This one really bothered me as that's my home resort and I often thought how lucky we were that strangers didn't wander those walkways often.

He's not alone, other vloggers have been doing the same, minus the drunken part. It's something I feel Disney needs to put a stop to. Allow the hotel guests to wander, of course, but if you're not staying there those areas should be respected and reserved for those who are.
I totally agree. My home resort is the Grand Floridian, which is why this particular video bothers me so much.

Yeah, all the vloggers that do monorail and Skyliner crawls are ridiculous! They treat the hotels like their own personal playgrounds- itā€™s disgusting.

Why do they think they can have the run of the Disney hotels? They wouldnā€™t lounge around in the lobbies of the local Holiday Inns and Hiltons.

I definitely think Disney needs to crack down on non-guests entering the resorts. Itā€™s also a safety threat that people can just wander into the hotels without any checks. At least if people have reservations, they know exactly who is staying there. Unfortunately, it may take something serious to happen before Disney decides to crack down on this.

Also, Iā€™ve never seen any of these vloggers go to Universal hotels if they arenā€™t staying there. Do they actually prohibit this?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We are giving Lyn a lot of credit thinking she is being used. She could just be Jenn 2.0 enjoying the perks with no real responsibilities beyond carrying some tit on expensive trips and changing a diaper here and there.
I agree. I don't see her as a victim getting taken advantage of in the situation. TTT has been around for a decade. She either knew of them or didn't. If she is a Stan, then it is definitely on her. If she didn't know about them, she is an idiot for not doing her research. Also, she has free will to leave the job. She doesn't because she likes it even with Jen's lies and trying to film and doxx her.

Reactions: 6
Holy tit balls. This live must have been the tit of both nightmares and dreamsā€¦

I am watching now and Jenn says something about a movie they wonā€™t be able to watch in theatresā€¦

WHY THE EVER LOVING FUCKBALLS NOT JENNIFER?!??

YOU WERE ALL JUST UNMASKED AND ā€œTHRIVINGā€ IN SPACE AND AT SEA

bleeping IDIOTS
Did she really? (not doubting you, just incredulous) My household has been incredibly covid conscious the whole pandemic. But even we have booked three movies for the next month and a half (Doctor Strange, Downton Abbey, and Jurassic World). Granted, we are going at the first showing on Sunday mornings to limit the amount of people, and we'll still wear proper fitting KN95s, but we are ready to go out again and enjoy life with our own precautions. Just say you're lazy, Jennifer, and that you don't want to book a time because you can never be on time for anything.

Reactions: 9
Tim needs to start doing these livestreams alone.
Dim has no filter live. Ginn has had to kick him under the table before. I remember one where he started to get heated, he looks over at Ginn and sheā€™s subtly shaking her head.

If he was alone in front of a live camera I bet someone in the chat could get him going on a true Con-Floridian rant about how much he hates minorities.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.