The Tim Tracker #72 Tattle has them rattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your words triggered a show called SuperNanny, featuring a lady named Jo Frost.

Having no actual experience with a nanny, Jo is my frame of reference.

Getting back to the Bojos. Jo would not put up with the things Lynn is asked to do, is treated like and is witness to.

Lynn. I hope this job is temporary. Your life can be so much more fulfilling than catering to two adolescent minded adults who infantile their 29 month old son while traipsing the states cruising, flying and lounging in resorts while dining on sugar ladened, carbohydrate filled, red meat based foods. Fruits, vegetables and dairy products appear at the table but are rarely consumed.
I remember supernanny, unfortunately it seems some of the show actually encouraged the kids to misbehave for entertainment, there was a story in which one boy who had been on it burned the house down as he had been used to acting up for the cameras so when they left he didn't know any differently, thankfully no one was hurt but the house was gone

My aunt was a nanny for years, have being told kids might never happen, she wanted to work with kids so as well as doing all the babysitting in the fam she was a private nanny to some very wealthy family's, and she always spoke up if somthing wasn't being done right, she knew where kids should be at stages an corrected that, i.e not having pacifiers after a certain age because it ruins their teeth, letting them know naps am bedtimes can be relaxed at times, making sure their diet was what it should be, correcting misbehaving, making sure speech an learning was all where it should be etc an most importantly making sure kids were able to voice things themselves, letting them know what yes an no an making sure they knew that they could voice those, she also tought us all in the fam plus kids she watched how to call for help, know our address an phone number an stranger dander etc and she was trained with first aid an cpr which come in handy one time as one parent insisted their kid was fine at a young age with lollypops who then went on to start choking on it, she was able to help the kid an get the lolly out but it scared her to the point she still does not to this day allow any young kid lollypops

Reactions: 7
Jenn said they wanted to put the kid in day care BUT cOvId…. Lies
Day cares are literally one of the places that’s taking EXTREME caution when it comes to covid.
Just admit it, you think your kid is too good to be in a day care or learning center even though they have “prestigious” preschools in the area, and a nice one right down the street from them. I have a friend that has her kids in one of those schools, and the kids are learning Japanese. Better than having a personal baby sitter if you ask me.
Putting their child in daycare would require them to drop him off and pick him up on time, and Dim is the only one who drives. And these two aren’t exactly known for being on time. They can get away with being late with Stanny because they’re busy yapping away on a live show or stuffing their faces somewhere, but a daycare wouldn’t be tolerant of that after the first couple of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They can’t put the kid in daycare/preschool because Jenn can’t handle hearing anything that could be considered criticism or advice. As soon as the daycare mentioned the miracle’s fine motor skill and speech delays she would have to yank him out and come up with a story about how the daycare was hating on them because they were jealous of the slackers celebrity lifestyle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You guys caught when that vlogger in chat suggested a collab and Jenn and Tim were all for it… (Sorry I’m not familiar with them)
Any way, tim said that vlogger was recently at the grand Floridian and will be coming out with some great content. Tim said he (Tim) didn’t go to the GF. So I’m wondering if he meant he wasn’t INVITED to the GF🤔🤔🤔

since when are the trackers so ready to collab with other vloggers???

and poor Kitra from ordinary adventures still thinks Jenn is her “friend” that live proves Jenn is a crappy ass friend. Even though she (Jenn) calls EVERYONE a Friend. She obviously has no idea what a friend is let alone how to be one

Reactions: 10
You guys caught when that vlogger in chat suggested a collab and Jenn and Tim were all for it… (Sorry I’m not familiar with them)
Any way, tim said that vlogger was recently at the grand Floridian and will be coming out with some great content. Tim said he (Tim) didn’t go to the GF. So I’m wondering if he meant he wasn’t INVITED to the GF🤔🤔🤔

since when are the trackers so ready to collab with other vloggers???

and poor Kitra from ordinary adventures still thinks Jenn is her “friend” that live proves Jenn is a crappy ass friend. Even though she (Jenn) calls EVERYONE a Friend. She obviously has no idea what a friend is let alone how to be one
I thought Tim was recently spotted at the Grand Floridian

What self-respecting person who had studied hard to get a Master’s degree would be a glorified babysitter for these two dumb idiots?

Since she’s had so many career changes, maybe she’s latching on to the Trackers because she wants to be a vlogger?

Reactions: 12
Jennbo has been trying to get Stanny in videos since day 1. Tim has always said no, but Jennbo wants her front her center. She wants to show off her very own Stanny Poppins & the stans are always asking to meet her. It was no mistake that she said exactly how they found her. Jennbo is smarter than you think.

She is the ultimate manipulator and honestly by now- I bet she can spot the personality type she can boss around the most. She knew the min that girl walked in she could manipulate her. I bet most of the interview was about going on trips with them & not about her experience with young children. The whole thing is disgusting and yet again who suffers is J$.

Reactions: 17
Going back to idiot Ginn for some reason not knowing her blood work results from a month ago- she said she’d know the results by May 4th? Or is that when her telehealth appointment is? She thinks she has to wait for her doctor to know the results?

I’m convinced her results were available right away but since she doesn’t check her email, she wouldn’t know. She probably hasn’t bothered to sign up for whatever EMR system her doctor is on to just view her results. It’s more dramatic to say “gee I don’t know maybe something’s wrong?!” No witch, you’re just too stupid to function as an independent adult. A lot of these EMR systems are also available as an app, but of course Ginn who makes money from Disney crap doesn’t even have the Disney app on her phone. Her apps probably just consist of Twitter, Instagram, Bravo (does bravo have an app?) and all the streaming apps. She probably doesn’t even have the Aura app to send photos to her oh-so-loved MIL, it’s all up to Dim to do that.

How does she not realize how screwed she is if Dim croaks or becomes otherwise incapacitated??? Does she think the world will be her palm tree forever, where having 2 health appointments and a haircut appt that isn’t even for her is what counts as a “stressful” week????? She sets back women a couple hundred years. But she’s both useless, dependent AND won’t STFU.
Potentially unpopular take, but I’m actually glad She Snacker is waiting for her next appointment to go over her results. She’s the exact type of patient that would look at her results then ask the comments section and someone’s aunt on Facebook that used to be a vet tech to diagnose her. Also, if no one has notified her of anything pertaining to said results…nothing is highly abnormal or concerning.

Day cares are literally one of the places that’s taking EXTREME caution when it comes to covid.
Just admit it, you think your kid is too good to be in a day care or learning center even though they have “prestigious” preschools in the area, and a nice one right down the street from them. I have a friend that has her kids in one of those schools, and the kids are learning Japanese. Better than having a personal baby sitter if you ask me.
I don't think it's because they think they are "too good" to put him in daycare, I think they can't handle the strict scheduling. Most don't allow you to just drop off whenever you want. There are set time frames. Also they don't want to hear all the areas he is under developed in.

Reactions: 17
Potentially unpopular take, but I’m actually glad She Snacker is waiting for her next appointment to go over her results. She’s the exact type of patient that would look at her results then ask the comments section and someone’s aunt on Facebook that used to be a vet tech to diagnose her. Also, if no one has notified her of anything pertaining to said results…nothing is highly abnormal or concerning.
In most cases, this is true, but I've had family members who weren't notified of concerning test results, so I would never make that assumption. My doctors are good about contacting me with test results, even when there's nothing concerning, but I also keep on top of it myself. I swear Jenn operates at a teenage level with her ability to be responsible.

They knew she wasn’t actually qualified (well Ginn thinks anyone who has ever interacted with kids is qualified), but hired her anyway out of selfishness and desperation to not deal with their kid.

And actually knowing her experience now, the “give your kid presents on someone else’s birthday” advice is even more cringe. It’s clear she doesn’t know how to deal with J$ “acting out”, and the Slackers, even though they hired someone Ginn could see as her assistant, actually took that advice.

That’s 3 adults failing one child. I suppose Lyn feels she may be stuck. I understand based on her background and personality she has a tendency to leave stable jobs to try out things like blogging and being a wellness coach when what her passion is is writing seemingly, but there is an actual child involved here with her latest “yeah sure let’s try this out” chapter. She probably knows she’s not actually qualified for this but she probably also knows if she left, they’d just hire another unqualified chick via Instagram and pretend they know what they’re doing with a toddler. J$ is the Slackers’ prop and Stanny’s guinea pig.
Maybe it's crossed Stanny's mind to write a tell all book :unsure: "My Disturbing Life and Times as a Youtuber's Nanny"

Reactions: 11
New video is up.

Captain Entitlement is shitting his pants because it turns out the merch they got in Aulani wasn't eXcLuSiVe like he supposedly was told it was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ugh, I actually feel sorry for Stanny with a degree from a for profit school, that is a mountain full of debt with little pay off that I don't wish on anyone. It may explain why she was so willing to work for the Snackers though, especially if she has school loans coming due-around the time she was hired they hadn't extended the moratorium yet so she was probably scrambling for something fast be able to pay the monthly payment. I know the government is forgiving some for profit school loans, but getting those forgiven are few and far in between. Also, isn't a masters program usually a two year program? At least most of the people I know who have them spent about two years on them, not sure for her credentials though. My undergrad is in English though, so at least have an idea of what she was learning for her bachelors and none of it really applies to teaching young children.
Your typical accredited state university master’s programs are 2 years minimum. Also depends on the degree and if your takin comprehensive exams at the end, presenting a thesis, or getting an MBA which usually doesn’t require either. There are accelerated programs that can do it faster at most “real” universities, but to get a degree that’s worth anything and respected, you’ve got to attend better universities. I’m speaking to US standards specifically.

We had a fast track for our MBA program — it was top 30 in the country — if you wanted to be working 40 hours a week and going to class 5 nights a week for 4 hours a night for an entire year — no thanks! I got my Master’s in 2 1/2 years. Had to take summer classes to do it that quick. Don’t regret it at all. I got A fantastic education at my institution and it’s served me well because companies recognize the university. It’s sad, but true.

What an idiot Tim is saying that the lobby of the Grand Floridian villas is small! Yes, it’s the DVC section- not for the likes of you to come and look around!

It’s disgusting how entitled they are that they think they can waltz around the Disney hotels as if they’re an extension of the parks. Does he not understand that people who have paid thousands to stay there on vacation don’t want to be faced with him and his manky camera?!

They just have to try everything, even if it’s just at a resort. Things in hotels are mainly for hotel guests, not people living 30 minutes down the road!

Tim’s so sad he’d probably try and break into a prison to try their food, jealous that inmates might be getting something he’s not!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New video is up.

Captain Entitlement is shitting his pants because it turns out the merch they got in Aulani wasn't eXcLuSiVe like he supposedly was told it was 🤣🤣
Wonder if he kept the receipt to get his money back then!!! :p:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I so hope they get a big fat IRS audit
I think the only thing they're afraid of what daycare will have to say about J.

In most cases, this is true, but I've had family members who weren't notified of concerning test results, so I would never make that assumption. My doctors are good about contacting me with test results, even when there's nothing concerning, but I also keep on top of it myself. I swear Jenn operates at a teenage level with her ability to be responsible.
This is also Jen who admitted in their last live that she doesn’t check her email. So who knows what notifications she’s missed! She likely can’t check the regular mail either unless Tim of Lynn are available to walk her to then mailbox…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jennbo has been trying to get Stanny in videos since day 1. Tim has always said no, but Jennbo wants her front her center. She wants to show off her very own Stanny Poppins & the stans are always asking to meet her. It was no mistake that she said exactly how they found her. Jennbo is smarter than you think.

She is the ultimate manipulator and honestly by now- I bet she can spot the personality type she can boss around the most. She knew the min that girl walked in she could manipulate her. I bet most of the interview was about going on trips with them & not about her experience with young children. The whole thing is disgusting and yet again who suffers is J$.
Yes, she wants to show off her newest purchase: her bestie and master's degree child educator. While I agree that she let that info re: stanny nanny slip on purpose I don't think she thought it through further than how it would make herself feel. Hence the loose cannon on deck I mentioned. Jenn will always say what she wants to say and that's not good for the channel and a bit of a liability.

Jenn is in no way smarter than we think. She is, however, smarter than she portrays.

Just a handful of examples as to why I don't think Jenn is very intelligent:
  • If she were smart she would have rethought her outing the info on how they met Lynn on the videos and would understand what that publicity could do to an innocent third party.
  • If Jenn were smart she would realize that emotional issues spilling out into real life do not go away on their own and are nothing to make fun of or use as a crutch. Instead she swings the terms like anxiety and hoarders around as though they are fly swatters intended to rid her of pesky criticism, and while doing so downplaying the importance of mental health.
  • She treats her son's life as a game, not as a child to be protected, loved and taught life skills. There are no rematches when you lose at that game.
  • Jenn has yet to realize that each of the viewers (minus the bots they bought) are real, living people each with their own lives and issues. Some of her behavior is being taken and absorbed by the younger minds, where it is twisted into a reality that is neither obtainable nor healthy. She is negatively impacting these young folk.

IMHO, Jenn is not remotely smart.

Last edited:
Very well said.

And I hope people do recognize that when I was stating her resume was not "impressive" to me or impressing me, it was wholly in relation to what she was hired to do as per what Jenn declared multiple times her professionally acquired intent was for. And not a knock on her personally, or bashing her.

I feel sorry for her that she's likely been manipulated by these two to be something she's not qualified for, even if she has good intentions herself.
I haven't been keeping up the last couple of days. How did you guys discover her Instagram or other pages? I didn't watch the live stream, I can't sit through those.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.