The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren't waiting till Life Day...strange. And of course it's an hour long video. Just started it now we'll see how much I can stomach...so far watching them waiting in line. So exciting :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dim "We got here at 1:14"

20 seconds later "It's now 1:36 and it's been uhhhhhhhhhh a pretty good amount of time"

OHH NOES HE HAD TO WAIT 22 MINUTES

• Wow
Reactions: 17
HOLY tit GINN FINALLY UPLOADED DAY ONE OF THE STAR CRUISER VLOG!

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it was so difficult to get usable footage since my miracle child ruins everything.
I need to know if Tim sounds a little passive aggressive toward Disney for making him pay for the experience 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to know if Tim sounds a little passive aggressive toward Disney for making him pay for the experience 🤣
He doesn't sound thrilled with the entire thing. He complained about the lines to drive up, the lines to get into the building, the line to get into the "Pod" to go to the Spaceship.

Dim says don't wear your costume because you will be very hot to get into space....

HIS OUTFIT IS A bleeping WHITE SHIRT, KHAKIS AND A LEATHER JACKET. JUST TAKE YOUR COAT OFF YOU DIPSHIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Complain about the car line.
Complain about the line to get into the elevator thing.
Complain it’s hot in his Indiana Jones costume.

I’ve seen enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please let this be @domwood - smirking because he can’t wait to get on Tattle 😂

3BC94ACB-0268-4980-B1F1-6E0A5844C30A.jpeg

This my friends is how you risk getting covid.
Dirty tramps.

4406743E-E4F1-45BE-8DC6-64EE414D6F34.jpeg
CBD273C0-C3D4-4A0B-BCF5-D57C695CDB80.jpeg
C0DD3F01-04EF-4170-A7C8-CF0E4075E9EE.jpeg

And he’s complaining there’s no USB’s next to the bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she really does describe everything as "Space" X.

This is like a "space" fruit, or this is a "space" mousse.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Made it through the first ten minutes. And it only took about seven minutes before the gorging begins. Going to probably watch it until I cook dinner and the huevos rancheros I'm making do not come out of a box.

Oh no, no Space USBs the horror!!!

Time Tracker 68: Bojo Indiana Jones, Anal Beads, and the Space Buddy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this Jenn’s idea of an April fool’s joke?

Please let this be @domwood - smirking because he can’t wait to get on Tattle 😂

View attachment 1165455

This my friends is how you risk getting covid.
Dirty tramps.

View attachment 1165459View attachment 1165460View attachment 1165461

And he’s complaining there’s no USB’s next to the bed.
I hope @domwood is the bloke in the Ferrari and that Timmy is mad jealous that he had a subpar suite and car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
BAHAHHAHW SHOVE THAT IN YOUR TESLA’S TAIL PIPE AND SMOKE IT TIM!!

there are people with WAY more money and class than you and your dirty hobo “wife”
I believe that in the Orlando area you can rent class by the hour. At least that's what the mouse has led me to believe.

Fun story: was stuck in creeping foot-by-foot rush hour traffic one day trying to get to work. I was young, just out of college. Was stuck behind a Lamborghini. Man, those things are short. His high profile, macho machine wasn't doing him much good in traffic. I finally passed him on the outside and saw that it was a pair of old english teachers I had from Highschool. 🤣 They had class... but I had no idea they were a couple nor that they had money. (Or, was it leased?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a glutton for punishment—

Complain no blanket
Complain no bunk beds
Complain no USB in the master
Complain no tub

Ridiculous

And they are so annoyed with J$, you can really tell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I believe that in the Orlando area you can rent class by the hour. At least that's what the mouse has led me to believe.

Fun story: was stuck in creeping foot-by-foot rush hour traffic one day trying to get to work. I was young, just out of college. Was stuck behind a Lamborghini. Man, those things are short. His high profile, macho machine wasn't doing him much good in traffic. I finally passed him on the outside and saw that it was a pair of old english teachers I had from Highschool. 🤣 They had class... but I had no idea they were a couple nor that they had money. (Or, was it leased?)
Haha solid point. I’m holding out hope that the unknown person(s) in the Ferrari were actually people with both class and REAL money. Unlike Timbo’s fake YouTube cash

Reactions: 13
If they have any self-awareness (I doubt they do), it would have to sting knowing so many other vloggers have already posted Galactic Starcruiser videos. Some of them even got to do it for free! Just like the Bojos to be late to everything.
EA0DD2C9-0359-4E82-940F-C46D95316C2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.