The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg I remember that. Was that the same day as the Gucci sweater purchase? That wallet is ugly as tit, as much as I enjoy a good designer piece. My husband has a LV wallet that I gave him for our 5th wedding anniversary. It’s a simple black tone on tone checkered (Damier is what they call it) print. Very understated and nobody would ever know it’s LV. He never puts it on the table like that…such a weird bleeping flex
I have LV key chain/case my kids gave me one year. I'm not classy enough to use it, never mind flexing with it. Give me a good old carabiner. I like the brand name purses only because they don't fall apart after 6 months of use :) (and they can be really cute in a subtle way, unlike Tim's Gucci sweater OR his wallet.)

Tim is weird. Puts too much weight on the unimportant status symbols and not enough on behaving appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have LV key chain/case my kids gave me one year. I'm not classy enough to use it, never mind flexing with it. Give me a good old carabiner.

Tim is weird. Puts too much weight on the unimportant status symbols and not enough on behaving appropriately.
Someone here once used the saying “money talks but wealth whispers”….that’s a saying my dad amways
The Bojanowkskis have money but they will never have wealth. I know it sounds like money and wealth are the same thing but they are vastly different.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
#68 Tim Tracker : I’m a vegetarian that eats a big steak

Reactions: 9
What's most gross about the wallet is that it's yet another thing that they both are totally okay with throwing on their kitchen counter. All their crap that's stewing in their swamp juice pants, their keys, their baggage, all the tit they take everywhere and put down anywhere and everywhere on their kitchen counter. There are two strict rules in my home for guests - no shoes from outside to be worn inside, and don't put nasty germy things from the outside on the kitchen counter. I have hooks and shoe racks for all that crap. Even when I bring in groceries. I leave the bags on the floor (and the floor gets cleaned regularly) and unpack the items from there. If I put bags on the counter, I sanitize the counters after. These two are never thinking about sanitizing since they didn't even bother to pack Lysol wipes on a camping/RV trip.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 12.19.23 PM.png

But you know, they're totally clean cause they did the bare minimum of washing their hands after feeding goats.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What's most gross about the wallet is that it's yet another thing that they both are totally okay with throwing on their kitchen counter. All their crap that's stewing in their swamp juice pants, their keys, their baggage, all the tit they take everywhere and put down anywhere and everywhere on their kitchen counter. There are two strict rules in my home for guests - no shoes from outside to be worn inside, and don't put nasty germy things from the outside on the kitchen counter. I have hooks and shoe racks for all that crap. Even when I bring in groceries. I leave the bags on the floor (and the floor gets cleaned regularly) and unpack the items from there. If I put bags on the counter, I sanitize the counters after. These two are never thinking about sanitizing since they didn't even bother to pack Lysol wipes on a camping/RV trip.

View attachment 1165310

But you know, they're totally clean cause they did the bare minimum of washing their hands after feeding goats.
For two people totally obsessed with wearing masks and “only eating outdoors”, they neglect any and all other cleanliness procedures

Reactions: 21
Remember when Jackson saw the rocket launch and allegedly said so eloquently that he wanted to become an astronaut so that he can go ride on a rocket? To which Jenn suggested to go take him to ride Astro Orbiter, and Tim scoffed at her and said he would take him to the Space Center instead? How many weeks ago was that by now? They still haven’t taken that poor child to either place?

Reactions: 18
My youngest sons real food experience on his own was meatballs and homemade pasta...we have the cutest pics...still not sure how he wound up with it in his armpits🤣...and for the record if we were out i brought a bib, wipes, andmchange of clothes in case
It's amazing where it all gets 😂 she had hers down her nappy an am thinking how the hell did it get there, but yeah I feel as if am carrying half a shop when we go out between clothes, bibs, wipes, nappys, we also take her bowls an cutlery as well when we go out just incase the place doesn't have toddler things

Reactions: 7
I think the most telling thing is when they asked the kid “what was your favorite thing here what was your favorite animal” and he said the playground. That child has no clue he’s in a zoo, he doesn’t know what’s going on, they drag him around so many different things. He doesn’t know the difference between Disneyland and Disney World, the zoo, a staycation… he doesn’t know these things, he’s not comprehending it. ALL he wants to do is be a kid. He wants to play in water and he wants to play on the playground with other kids. HOW bleeping HARD IS THAT?!😡
T&J let your kid be a kid For fucks sake you are ruining his childhood

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think the most telling thing is when they asked the kid “what was your favorite thing here what was your favorite animal” and he said the playground. That child has no clue he’s in a zoo, he doesn’t know what’s going on, they drag him around so many different things. He doesn’t know the difference between Disneyland and Disney World, the zoo, a staycation… he doesn’t know these things, he’s not comprehending it. ALL he wants to do is be a kid. He wants to play in water and he wants to play on the playground with other kids. HOW bleeping HARD IS THAT?!😡
T&J let your kid be a kid For fucks sake you are ruining his childhood
👏
Quoted for emphasis.
TIM, JENN Read and realize the above is true. Let the child have friends and a normal existence. At this point he can't tell the difference between Hawaii, the zoo, a park or a theme park. While some folk may think it's so amazing what you're doing to him, I'm sure Jackson will feel quite the opposite once he's old enough to reflect back on what you did to his youth.

• Heart
For two people totally obsessed with wearing masks and “only eating outdoors”, they neglect any and all other cleanliness procedures
I'd be surprised if they're even washing the masks regularly that they also either stuff in their swamp ass pockets or leave on surfaces that lots of other people have touched. No wonder Dim's got contact dermatitis near his eyes, the finger-licking genius who touches everything then rubs his eyes and then wonders why his skin is irritated.

Reactions: 16
I have LV key chain/case my kids gave me one year. I'm not classy enough to use it, never mind flexing with it. Give me a good old carabiner. I like the brand name purses only because they don't fall apart after 6 months of use :) (and they can be really cute in a subtle way, unlike Tim's Gucci sweater OR his wallet.)

Gin had her shopping spree with LP. Here is what we will see Dimmy flexing in next:
1648844014131.png

His love for sweaters:
1648844043044.png

Of course some LV:
1648844073752.png

Anyone else have the lyrics from The Offspring - Pretty Fly going through their head too right now?...."He wanted 13 but they drew a 31"

• Haha
  • Sick
Gin had her shopping spree with LP. Here is what we will see Dimmy flexing in next:
View attachment 1165405
His love for sweaters:
View attachment 1165408
Of course some LV:
View attachment 1165409

Anyone else have the lyrics from The Offspring - Pretty Fly going through their head too right now?...."He wanted 13 but they drew a 31"
Now if they start going about in those they will totally blend in with the junkies in my town that wear all these insanly over printed brand name things 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HOLY tit GINN FINALLY UPLOADED DAY ONE OF THE STAR CRUISER VLOG!

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it was so difficult to get usable footage since my miracle child ruins everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My youngest sons real food experience on his own was meatballs and homemade pasta...we have the cutest pics...still not sure how he wound up with it in his armpits🤣...and for the record if we were out i brought a bib, wipes, andmchange of clothes in case
Mate, I’m in my 40’s and I still have no bleeping clue how a bar of chocolate I’m eating can end up on my chair, over my trousers or down my shirt 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now if they start going about in those they will totally blend in with the junkies in my town that wear all these insanly over printed brand name things 😂😂
But, but how else will he signal to everyone that he has money and is willing to spend it? Or, at least he has credit cards, debt and a declining bank account. But still ready to flex to the end. Even if he has zero taste and picks the tackiest tit.

Reactions: 4
HOLY tit GINN FINALLY UPLOADED DAY ONE OF THE STAR CRUISER VLOG!

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it was so difficult to get usable footage since my miracle child ruins everything.
So, they had 6 hours of footage to edit?
This is Day 1 and it’s 54 minutes long?
6013770C-DA41-430F-834B-17CAFB96B6C5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping TWENTY SECONDS IN AND DIM HAS TO SAY "WELCOME TO A STAR WAR"

Why won't you just admit your once blossoming channel has crashed and burned faster than the Prequal Trilogy.

TEN SECONDS LATER DIM IS ALREADY COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LINE TO GET IN.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.