The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! This right here!! Why do they cook separate meals for him???? That's way too much work. I always cook one meal for everyone, and I make sure there is one thing on the plate that everyone will eat. The only time I cook separate meals is if i know that my kids won't like it...like salmon. They despise the stuff but I love it. LOL So if I make it, they'll get something different. Also, the fact that they eat at a separate time than him is awful. They should be eating as a family. Enjoy that family meal time now because when kids get older the family meals become less and less as they get more involved in activities. This catering to him for every little thing is only going to create a bigger monster as he gets older. They need to get it in check now while he's young.
My mum did exactly this when my brother was young, if my brother said no to something which 90% of the time he didn't even want to try it then she would go off an make somthing totally different for him

Fast forward to now an he is a god damn NIGHTMARE with meals, won't eat anything apart from fries, nuggets, fish fingers, because she allowed that tit when he was a kid

It's at the stage he's not invited out to places if we want to have a meal because he's not going eat anything on the menu, plus I refuse to cook for him when he comes over, my rule is you eat what I cook for everyone or you starve

Right now J is at the perfect age to be putting all sorts down to him an letting him try it all, chances are he will eat nearly all of it, they are going to ruin him an make him incredible fussy an honestly most people can't put up with that, family if they get to watch him probably won't be happy having to cook specific meals an he isn't going to enjoy being at friends houses (if he gets any) because most mom's if they have a house full of kids are just going cook one meal for them all

There's also NO excuse for him to not be sitting down with them eating a family meal as well

Reactions: 14
Random thoughts:
10 years later Jenn is still saying it takes her 1 hour to edit 10 minutes of footage… 10 years later

i got a new job, I had to learn some things I’ve never done before so it was taking me nearly one hour todo this one task. Now a few months later I get that same task done in less than 20 min. If not better believe my boss would have been all up in my ass or would replace me with someone that can get the job done…

y’all see where I’m going with this

Reactions: 22
That moldy lemon is trying to tell them something, but they aren't listening.
A metaphor for Tim’s life of late.

It started out so fresh, vibrant and cheery.

Over time Jenn’s antics and mouth have sucked the life out of him.

Tim is now a shriveled, moldy man. On the verge of being disgusting to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure looks like it 😂
If that really is what that is, then that is flat-out disgusting. 🤮🤮🤮 and why the hell aren't they in the bathroom anyways?!?!?

Kinda reminds me of the open needles that were on the kitchen windowsill in the past.

They are such fucknuts. 🤦‍♀️But very little surprises me about them these days.

Just started the boys day Vlog.
You can see how closer Buddy is to his old man than his old lady.
Shame the kid looks like his mother.
Probably cause his own mother runs from room to room to get away from him

I'd be surprised if he didn't think he only had a father an two nanny's that just lived there at times

Reactions: 10
FRE with an instant classic and puts the point on monetizing their son. Stay on for the outro!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
6 hours of starcruiser footage 2 weeks later with a full time nanny (who is off this week to be fair) and still complaints about "too much footage to edit" and no output. If they have $20+K to spent on an unnecessarily large cruise suite they can afford an editor. Oh, here's an idea:

1. Put J$ in full time daycare like almost all working parents do. He'll get to socialize with kids his age and benefit from huge developmental gains
2. Hire an editor to do at least half your videos. (I bet the hire-a-friend costs as much as daycare and an editor combined)
3. Focus your newly free 40 hours a week on brainstorming and creating new and interesting content instead of rehashing the same tired things over and over again

Reactions: 18
They're full of tit with not giving Jackson what they ate for dinner because of it being "spicy." For one, they think everything is spicy even when it isn't, and secondly how would they know if he'd like it unless they let him taste it?

Like I’ve said in the past. I don’t really watch their videos unless someone here spills tea that peaks my interest.

Can someone please verify that Lynn has returned to her employment with the Bojokes since March 17? It’s been stated that she went on a cruise to Haiti.

🤔 Something isn’t right here.
And facts aren’t adding up.

Why are Tim and Jenn shown alone with J$ so much if the hired “educator” Lynn is back?

Are they covering for Lynn’s absence due to termination or resignation?

Reactions: 8
They're full of tit with not giving Jackson what they ate for dinner because of it being "spicy." For one, they think everything is spicy even when it isn't, and secondly how would they know if he'd like it unless they let him taste it?
Sadly, too many parents think that kids shouldn't try spicy food. To me, its all about exploring and trying new things. Although, maybe J$ doesn't like trying her cooking....I wouldn't like it either. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly, too many parents think that kids shouldn't try spicy food. To me, its all about exploring and trying new things. Although, maybe J$ doesn't like trying her cooking....I wouldn't like it either. LOL
I agree kids should try new things, although you're probably right about him not liking her cooking lmao. Especially since she seems to somehow mess up recipes even with those meal kits and having directions.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.