The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped in to say that even though they’re not remotely worthy of hate watching, they still manage to make me loathe them a little more with every passing day.

Carry on
I think I’ve finally reached that point this week. I’ve got three videos of theirs sat unwatched and I can’t bring myself to do it. I’ve only been hate watching recently so I know what’s being talked about in these chats, but every time I watch their videos now I just shout at the screen and end up in a bad mood by the end of them.

Reactions: 19
She still trying to get the Star Wars stay up still editing it. By the time she gets it up gives a crap no one your videos are so how to order in so wack no one cares. Jackson out with Tim was actually nice. Then she comes in a ruins it.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand what the problem over a pillow is, shouldn't he at this age be in a toddler bed with pillows an blankets?

I get that you don't do all that when they are a lot younger incase the blanket or pillow goes over their face but he's 2 an quite capable of removing them if that happened

they are in this messed up stage where they expect him to be matured with doing certain things but at the same time want to force him to still be a baby, they are serious screwing up his mind with that, either the kid is still in "baby" stage an they need to admit he's way behind where he should be OR he's a genius an way ahead of his peers an they need to show that with not treating him like a baby, which one is it Dim an Gin, he can't be both

Reactions: 18
Toddler Pillow Sheets? What a waste of money, this is just another way Gin tries to look like she is a caring mother. I call it STUPID! Gin says she is worried about giving J$ a dumb pillow, like he can't lift his head and he is going to die from SIDS? Of course she would be looking into ways to make J$ sleep more, she is aiming for 24 hours per night, lol. She should have done more research on the milestones that her miracle child should be reaching, such as potty training, speach, and taking away the pacifier, instead of buying him more overpriced, unnecessary junk, unless J$ is more delayed than we think.

Hey Gin, since you are too lazy to do meaningful research, I did the research for you, now you can stop being afraid of one less thing (see below).

When do you stop worrying about SIDS?
After 6-months old, babies are typically able to lift their heads, roll over, or wake up more easily, and the risk of SIDS decreases dramatically. However, 10% of SIDS happens between 6 and 12 months of age and safe sleep recommendations should be followed up to a baby first birthday.

Reactions: 11
When do you stop worrying about SIDS?
After 6-months old, babies are typically able to lift their heads, roll over, or wake up more easily, and the risk of SIDS decreases dramatically. However, 10% of SIDS happens between 6 and 12 months of age and safe sleep recommendations should be followed up to a baby first birthday.
We have now started to give my neice a blanket, she's out of the baby grows now an she's just past a year, her blanket does have holes in them (it's a type of crochet design) so even if it did go on her face she can breath though it fine, but she is more than capable of lifting it away from her, plus am sure if anything happened she would certainly let us know, she does have a voice

This is just a way for them to flex an make them out as they are doing such a great job to all the stans cause guaranteed if you were to say anything you would have all their little stans who clearly have no kids bitching that they are being such wonderful thoughtful parents an we would be the *bad* ones for giving a child a normal pillow 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
J:

Is taken on multiple coasters, they say he wants to ride Mine Train next
Claim he says in his own words he wants to be an astronaut and ride rockets
"Sooo advanced" (-stans) with spelling and puzzles, reading, counting
"Taught" him how to "cook," placing him up high on a stool near a hot stove and toaster oven where he burned his hand

But also...
Needs a $70 safe toddler pillow for his crib, poops his diaper on live streams grunting in front of the camera while his parents laugh, zoned out to a tablet at every meal...

🤦‍♀️😒
They can't decide if he's a mature for his age genius, or a helpless baby, and it's weird. I really feel bad for him. Wtf are they doing?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Wait.... did Tim just say he 'cut' the solar power line, to reinstall a new motor.. So he chose paying money on bills rather than being eco friendly and using something beneficial thats ALREADY INSTALLED to help the environment?!? Jesus Tim, you shouldn't be allowed near electrics....
Yup. I think they can't see past today and can't plan for the future. If the solar panels were leaking on the roof and he didn't want the roof to leak into the house, he should have called someone to either fix the leak or bypass the solar panels and connect the new pump for them. Instead, he destroyed the connection. It would have been cheaper to get someone to fix the actual problem than create a bigger problem himself. Now, if they want to heat the pool or sell the house, they'll have to fix the leak AND pay to have the solar panels reconnected to the pump. Morons.

But, just like those stupid garage shelves...they just do the absolute bare minimum to get by right in that moment and don't care about the future consequences. Just buy regular shelves. You can order them and have them delivered. Then your garage wouldn't be full of piles and piles of crap.

Reactions: 20
This is just a way for them to flex an make them out as they are doing such a great job to all the stans cause guaranteed if you were to say anything you would have all their little stans who clearly have no kids bitching that they are being such wonderful thoughtful parents an we would be the *bad* ones for giving a child a normal pillow 🙄🙄
So true, the poor peasants' children have to risk dying, because they have to use normal pillows. Gin is probably showcasing junk to try to get some dumb company to use her as their spokesman to hawk their crap. The true test that confirms a product is unnecessary luxury junk, is, it's not offered in Concierge! 🗑✔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yup. I think they can't see past today and can't plan for the future. If the solar panels were leaking on the roof and he didn't want the roof to leak into the house, he should have called someone to either fix the leak or bypass the solar panels and connect the new pump for them. Instead, he destroyed the connection. It would have been cheaper to get someone to fix the actual problem than create a bigger problem himself. Now, if they want to heat the pool or sell the house, they'll have to fix the leak AND pay to have the solar panels reconnected to the pump. Morons.
They'd probably blame the fact that they couldn't call anyone out to fix it on their bUsY ScHeDuLe that Jenn always alludes to. You know, the one where they go on umpteen back-to-back-to-back vacations. :rolleyes: (and, therefore, couldn't be home to have someone show up to fix it)

Honestly, they might as well just sell the house and live out of a suitcase at this point, if they're going to continue at the rate they did in 2021.

Reactions: 14
Finally broke down and watched some of that video & wow just wow. Poor toddler still in diapers, pacifier, sleeping in a crib could be turned into a single bed maybe?, mom still isn't feeling well and just happened to schedule blood work, how can she just schedule blood work, she has to have a Doctor's order. These people aren't right & are hiding something or I get the feeling they certainly aren't being transparent. And last of all, who gives a crap about their dirty shower head? Come on, that's just too much. PS TTT's, stop with the computer screen in toddlers face when he eats, get real and fire Lynn.

That whole taking J out the park because there was other kids there is getting to me like how unbelievable selfish an cold do you actually have to be 😡😡

That kid CRAVES social attention with other kids an they couldn't even just let him have 1 HOUR at the park, for most kids his age 1 hour is more than enough for them with running around an climbing on things an they couldn't even allow the child that, sickening

I just do not understand why they cannot live without a camera, let's say Gin gets up at 12 an they put J to bed at 7, that's 7 HOURS they have to do tit an they only ever do a 20 to 30 or 40 min vlog, there is no way those fuckers are filming for 7 hours to get a 20 min vlog, at most they are probably doing 2 hours, they must literally go out, film tit then go back home an do NOTHING

ALLLOW YOUR CHILD TO PLAY WITHOUT A CAMERA YOU SELFISH COLDHEARTED FUCKS

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
They are swelling up because of her allergies 🤧 poor Jennbo 🥺
Are allergies causing that hideous nose too? She needs to learn how to shape her nose for a camera. As much as I love Molly at all ears, she has the same issue. The camera makes her nose look awful especially when she has glasses on. Looks like those fake nose/glasses/moustache joke props.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s was difficult to hate watch them so I don’t do that anymore. Now it’s difficult to hate read! The pillow situation is like the new sleep sack saga! He was a walking, talking toddler and they were putting him to bed in a zip up blanket meant for babies! I just can’t stomach how terrible they are at parenting. Poor kid can’t sleep with a pillow but can pull up to the stove and toaster oven and fry some eggs. And don’t get me started on them making a bit out of the poor kid shitting his diaper for the whole world to see on camera! Just a couple of assholes. And the only time I’ve ever picked up the phone and immediately got bloodwork ordered was when I was pregnant. Let’s hope that’s not the case with jennyfatlipcrookedteeth.

At the very beginning of the video, after Tim spells chocolate, does anyone else hear Baby J ask repeatedly to "go outside"? And Tim thinks he's asking him to spell "sign" and keeps asking J about signs.

Edit: Ugh, the "Mrs. Claus's" thing. Both are grammatically correct and acceptable these days!

Last edited:
It’s was difficult to hate watch them so I don’t do that anymore. Now it’s difficult to hate read! The pillow situation is like the new sleep sack saga! He was a walking, talking toddler and they were putting him to bed in a zip up blanket meant for babies! I just can’t stomach how terrible they are at parenting. Poor kid can’t sleep with a pillow but can pull up to the stove and toaster oven and fry some eggs. And don’t get me started on them making a bit out of the poor kid shitting his diaper for the whole world to see on camera! Just a couple of assholes. And the only time I’ve ever picked up the phone and immediately got bloodwork ordered was when I was pregnant. Let’s hope that’s not the case with jennyfatlipcrookedteeth.
But did you have ConCiErGE healthcare?? Her doctor probably watches the vlogs and suspects diabetes.

• Haha
The guy who wrote "that poor child" in a Tweet reply to JennBo sure did nail it. Every thing the kid does is being dissected. I am not knocking anybody for talking about him because they are putting it on YouTube for the world to see but I hope they wake up and pull him from videos once they realize it isn't really a good thing for him. But it is the Trackholes they rarely make the right decision.

At the very beginning of the video, after Tim spells chocolate, does anyone else hear Baby J ask repeatedly to "go outside"? And Tim thinks he's asking him to spell "sign" and keeps asking J about signs.

Edit: Ugh, the "Mrs. Claus's" thing. Both are grammatically correct and acceptable these days!
First thing I thought of about Mrs. Claus- oops, ole Timmy doesn't know how to do pleural or something. Thought that to be strange coming from him, LOL but wait! He did stay concierge and not a Holiday Inn Express... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The greatest plot twist ever would be if it turns out Tim is actually on here trashing Jen every day 😂

They need to take their kid off the internet. They refuse to socialize him. They refuse to let him feed himself. Potty training is different for every kid, and he’s still young (despite what some people here seem to insist). My daughter was 3.5 when she decided she wanted to use the potty. She literally just stopped wearing diapers. No accidents. That was it, no real training needed. No locking her in the house for a weekend to force her to use the toilet. But the trackers are SO out of touch with any developmental milestones…they treat him like an infant still. They’ll have no clue when he’s ready! He’s been ready to use utensils for a year but they ignore that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am floored they still have J$ in the videos despite the creepy people on the Internet commenting and how this will impact him when he gets older with his friends (if he’s allowed to see friends) or how he’s not allowed to do anything he wants if it is not filmed.

I am floored until I realize that they think J$ being in videos makes them more popular and gets them more eyeballs.

The undeniable truth is that they care more about maintaining their lifestyle and their YouTube channel than their child and that’s really sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.