The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're full of tit with not giving Jackson what they ate for dinner because of it being "spicy." For one, they think everything is spicy even when it isn't, and secondly how would they know if he'd like it unless they let him taste it?
Their bs is unreal, let the kid try it an decide, it probably wasn't even that spicy anyway

My cousin used to pack away the pakora an currys at 2, although she did used to eat lemons as well which even I can't do

But still, just let the kid try things, even if it's a small corner you break off, it's not as if it was hot peppers ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Random thoughts:
10 years later Jenn is still saying it takes her 1 hour to edit 10 minutes of footage… 10 years later

i got a new job, I had to learn some things I’ve never done before so it was taking me nearly one hour todo this one task. Now a few months later I get that same task done in less than 20 min. If not better believe my boss would have been all up in my ass or would replace me with someone that can get the job done…

y’all see where I’m going with this
Yep. After 10 years, she'd be considered a "Senior" video editor, and junior editors would be able to go to her for any sort of tips, tricks, and strategies that would help them develop as editors. But her skill set is still very, very visibly junior level. She's never bothered to learn anything new and it is very apparent.

If she were to try to leverage her experience as a video editor into getting a job, upper management would realize very quickly that she's nowhere near a senior level and she'd likely be fired.

Reactions: 13
I agree kids should try new things, although you're probably right about him not liking her cooking lmao. Especially since she seems to somehow mess up recipes even with those meal kits and having directions.
LMAO Did you see when she had J$ try the carrot soup that she made a few weeks ago? I think it was carrot or was it squash...it was orangish that's for sure. The poor kid gagged on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shaking my head.
Look at this giant snake skin that was shedded.
Meanwhile, Tim says the snakes probably by the rocks by the house, he then calls Jenn to look at it and discuss the length of it, whilst leaving “Buddy” to play outside.
You’d get your kid inside straight away after seeing a 3.5. - 4ft snake skin 🤷‍♂️

Please tell me these are not.... Her menstrual cups washed and airing on the window sill 🤢🤢🤢 @21.49
They certainly aren’t the rubber titties you get on baby feeding bottles.

Reactions: 6
Those possible menstrual cups looked too small to be menstrual cups unless those are for people with really really light flows (there’s also different ones for those who have had a baby or not had a baby). They looked to be the tops for the snot sucker that go in the nostril. Maybe? Hopefully anyway? It makes no sense to bring your menstrual cups all the way to the kitchen sink to clean them, especially for someone as lazy as Ginn, but hey stranger things have happened. I’m just trying to do my own mental gymnastics to convince myself they couldn’t possibly be menstrual cups. 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Those possible menstrual cups looked too small to be menstrual cups unless those are for people with really really light flows (there’s also different ones for those who have had a baby or not had a baby). They looked to be the tops for the snot sucker that go in the nostril. Maybe? Hopefully anyway? It makes no sense to bring your menstrual cups all the way to the kitchen sink to clean them, especially for someone as lazy as Ginn, but hey stranger things have happened. I’m just trying to do my own mental gymnastics to convince myself they couldn’t possibly be menstrual cups. 😅
Y’all. Come on - there is no way in hell Jennbo is using anything but pads & tampons and we all know it. She is waaaaay to lazy to use cups.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That poor child is never going to eat raspberries again unless they are packed in a PuRpLe CaRrOt box

Reactions: 7
New FRE video is spot on!!! So glad they are back!

In the Boy's Day video...What was the "Oh you have chocolate on your face" bad jump cut "It's hard to explain" all about? Tim says--It was a drink, not really chocolate. Really weird they left that it. He could have said, oh it's one of those pedialyte shakes or a breakfast smoothie. The editing made it purposefully vague. We don't care if your kid drinks chocolate milk for breakfast. That's way better than teaching him how to turn on the stove.

Someone said it earlier, this entire video was a Tattle checklist. It's like the wrote our comments down and went it and deliberately tried to contradict us.

I also think that in November-December we're all going to be saying Oh--the prosperity pig thing was an ominous prediction of what's to come for the Trackers in 2022. And I'm here for it...

Reactions: 22
She takes her kid downstairs to change his filled diaper (instead of upstairs), so wouldn't be surprised if she has menstrual cups downstairs, too. I mean she is slaving away in the kitchen and her office 24/7, so isn't upstairs in her bedroom much....... 😅🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"A concierge playground wouldn't have rose bushes!" - the Slackers

We need a list of things Dim has a vendetta against.
- Seafood
- Washing his hands
- Words in other languages
- Banana peels
- Rose bushes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is assuming he is actually in school with actual classmates and not being homeschooled far away from the children of those nasty non-concierge class people
I’m still catching up but I always feel compelled to respond when someone brings up these two limp dildos homeschooling that poor child.

they will NEVER be able to cope with homeschooling. It requires at least one dedicated and hands on parent. Something that neither Tim nor Jenn has exhibited in the past 2.5 years of “the buddy’s” life. I’m sure they will just throw money at it and hire a private tutor(s) to “educate” him.

I currently homeschool because my husband works weekends and wants to be able to see our son…so this allows us to take 2 days off during the week and have slightly more flexibility BUT you must stay on top of the curriculum and upload daily and at the bare minimum weekly. Jenn would never be able to step away from Bravo binging long enough to help with school work

Reactions: 16
It may just be me but I don’t think it’s smart of them to be showing the playgrounds that Lynn takes Jackson to. They have too many crazy stans that feel like they have a connection with Jackson and all it takes is one of them to show up and snatch the kid.

I may just be an overprotective parent but I would never show places my kid goes, it’s too easy for people to figure it out if they live in the area.

Reactions: 25
Might have something to do with the fact Tim's recently approached Margaritaville for a hosting for this year, and has been refused based on their previous content and no evidence of any uplift on sales surrounding when their vlog came out....

I can taste those bitter lemons from here.
Wait what? Do you have proof or inside knowledge this happened because if so this is some mighty tasty tea

Reactions: 9
Last night I stopped by a friend's house on the way home. Her daughter is 15 months old.
For dinner she had a divided plate suctioned to her highchair and had cut-up gnocchi with red sauce, green beans, and cut up strawberries. Alongside was a sippy cup with water. She fed herself every bite and took a drink whenever she wanted. When she was done she had her mouth wiped and hands washed. 15 months old.

Tim and Jen Tracker - You are REALLY lazy 'parents'. Maybe start actual parenting? Help your child grow as a little human? Maybe?

1648752666147.png

Think of all the flavorful and healthy food J$ has been missing out on for the last two years.

That Poor Child.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.