The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said it earlier, this entire video was a Tattle checklist. It's like the wrote our comments down and went it and deliberately tried to contradict us.
Yeah wall we were watching it I told my husband this is nothing but a video to directly address tattle.
I am surprised nobody has shown in the close-up that Jen made sure to make on her toes in the pool.
It’s funny because they will show “oh look I’m doing a house chore” ( Tim cleaning the showerhead) “oh look the pool is clean, oh look we feed him veggies” (ZERO PROOF because #blended) ..so they’ll answer stuff like that supposedly but they don’t do things that they need to be doing like letting the child feed himself ALL the time, letting him interact with other children ALL the time, working on his speech… things that they need to be doing with his child but no they wanna make sure that we see her toes and that Tim obviously hired someone to clean the pool

• Heart
Reactions: 12
they will NEVER be able to cope with homeschooling. It requires at least one dedicated and hands on parent. Something that neither Tim nor Jenn has exhibited in the past 2.5 years of “the buddy’s” life. I’m sure they will just throw money at it and hire a private tutor(s) to “educate” him.

..... BUT you must stay on top of the curriculum and upload daily and at the bare minimum weekly. Jenn would never be able to step away from Bravo binging long enough to help with school work
@2020planner seemed to elude that Jenn doesn’t have to be personally involved if she hires a private tutor. The tutor will handle all the logistics. Well, at least Jenn will expect him/her to do this.
—————
Still waiting on the answer to my question..
Where’s Lynn??

I’d like to amend my previous statement.
Lynn was with them upon their return from GSC, March 17.
Then all four of them got “allergies” and Lynn was sent home.

According to Tim & Jitch, Lynn then went on a cruise to Haiti.

The latest videos have shown Tim and Jitch solo with J$. Plus J$ refused to nap, but clearly was pooping, during their “maryjane high” LIVE which was broadcasted at around 2 pm EST.

So where is Lynn?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
J$ drew their house and the mess is accurate (jk, it's just baby genius slapping paper with paint while Dimster directs him what to do):
View attachment 1161616

This pig now looks like Ginn with her orange spray tan. It's almost April for duck's sake, throw the damn lemon away. PROSPERITY PIG WINS.
View attachment 1161617
That “prosperity” pig is essentially SCREAMING

“NO SOUP FOR YOU”

at this point…

I hope the pennies start to disintegrate and the Bojos never see another wave of prosperity. As a matter of fact, I am convinced that this “pig” is a covert IRS auditor’s camera collecting intel for their huge Bojanowski Tax Fraud file

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It may just be me but I don’t think it’s smart of them to be showing the playgrounds that Lynn takes Jackson to. They have too many crazy stans that feel like they have a connection with Jackson and all it takes is one of them to show up and snatch the kid.

I may just be an overprotective parent but I would never show places my kid goes, it’s too easy for people to figure it out if they live in the area.
They also shouldn’t be giving out personal information that can be used to steal their identities, the big one that these Disney vloggers can’t help themselves but share with the world is their birthdays. Also they should have gotten a business address for $20/mo so that their home address wouldn’t become public record tied to their LLC.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@2020planner seemed to elude that Jenn doesn’t have to be personally involved if she hires a private tutor. The tutor will handle all the logistics. Well, at least Jenn will expect him/her to do this.
—————
Still waiting on the answer to my question..
Where’s Lynn??

I’d like to amend my previous statement.
Lynn was with them upon their return from GSC, March 17.
Then all four of them got “allergies” and Lynn was sent home.

The latest videos have shown Tim and Jitch solo with J$. Plus J$ refused to nap, but clearly was pooping, during their “maryjane high” LIVE which was broadcasted at around 2 pm EST.

So where is Lynn?
See I wouldn’t know the logistics of a private tutor but I am sure that as long as SOMEONE is actively educating him and maintaining proof of said education then it meets the requirements. Our son is enrolled in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) which is essentially a free online education system. He has an actual teacher who keeps in touch with us and helps us with hurdles as well as monthly evaluations to make sure he’s progressing but the day to day educating is my responsibility

Reactions: 7
yeah, My daughter is 3, will go on about counting, feeding her baby dolls and T-rexes and how she wants to be a robot when she grows up, but won't go potty unless coaxed into it. if she poops, she just tries to make sure she's always facing you in the hopes you don't notice.
I also waited until they cared about it- for both it was naturally around 3. After that, it really didn't take too long at all.
The oldest got super angry when I tried the stickers on a poster board motivational thing that everyone else said was so great for training. First time he saw it he said mortified , "Take. This. Down! I don't want people to know when I've tried!" while slapping it on the way into potty. I didn't even tell him what it was for, he just knew right away.
The youngest used to stand behind the arm of the couch and dramatically say, "Don't look at me! I'm very busy!" if anyone moved a muscle. They trained shortly after.
Toddlers, man.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So where is Lynn?
Jenn said Lynn texted her the day of (or during) the livestream (the 29th).

She's on a cruise. (and was visiting or visited Haiti)

The solo Tim vlogs were the last several days and wasn't the daddy and me vlog filmed awhile back and spliced together? So that period of time was likely when Lynn was "sick" and then she went on her cruise. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Jenn said Lynn texted her the day of (or during) the livestream (the 29th).

She's on a cruise. (and was visiting or visited Haiti)

The solo Tim vlogs were the last several days and wasn't the daddy and me vlog filmed awhile back and spliced together? So that period of time was likely when Lynn was "sick" and then she went on her cruise. 🤷‍♀️
NOTHING ADDS UP WITH THESE FUCKERS

actually I take that back…Jenn is adding to her ass, her thighs, her gut, her face, her neck, and her hump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
NOTHING ADDS UP WITH THESE FUCKERS

actually I take that back…Jenn is adding to her ass, her thighs, her gut, her face, her neck, and her hump
dont leave out her lips and brows! 🐛👄🐛

(the dots are supposed to be her tiny little eyes)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you look close, she has this freckle on her lower lip that seems to increase and decrease in size. I wonder if that's a sign of injections...

Reactions: 9
Yeah wall we were watching it I told my husband this is nothing but a video to directly address tattle.
I am surprised nobody has shown in the close-up that Jen made sure to make on her toes in the pool.
It’s funny because they will show “oh look I’m doing a house chore” ( Tim cleaning the showerhead) “oh look the pool is clean, oh look we feed him veggies” (ZERO PROOF because #blended) ..so they’ll answer stuff like that supposedly but they don’t do things that they need to be doing like letting the child feed himself ALL the time, letting him interact with other children ALL the time, working on his speech… things that they need to be doing with his child but no they wanna make sure that we see her toes and that Tim obviously hired someone to clean the pool
He's already at the age where he's only going to have other littler kids play with him. At this age they are proud, independent "big" boys/girls. I have too many nieces and nephews to know "the baby" ALWAYS gets left out. If the kid talks baby talk, can't physically keep up or understand how to play with others...he's going to get left behind. Or worse, called names, bullied and picked on.
And his crappy parents who couldn't be bothered to raise him will blame it on "jealous haters" as they always do.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We need a list of things Dim has a vendetta against.
- Seafood
- Washing his hands
- Words in other languages
- Banana peels
- Rose bushes
I thought of more:
- the word “toilet”
- Lines
- Vegetables
- families who play gin rummy in WDW
- White stuff on his wiener 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like all Tim does now is complain and be negative about everythingggggg.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.