The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they buy a 70$ sheet because of a fear for pillow yet openly revealed that Jackson sleeps with a pillow during their vacations. Which is 80% of the time of his life. “Oh but he pushes it away”….. ok so he still sleeps with a pillow tho? So basically Jenny just has a spending problem. They look at price tags and go “expensive? We need it”

Reactions: 20
to be fair to Dim I do think he regularly bathes.
Pretty sad existence when one of the only things left going for you is that you can still wash yourself.
J:

Is taken on multiple coasters, they say he wants to ride Mine Train next
Claim he says in his own words he wants to be an astronaut and ride rockets
"Sooo advanced" (-stans) with spelling and puzzles, reading, counting
"Taught" him how to "cook," placing him up high on a stool near a hot stove and toaster oven where he burned his hand

But also...
Needs a $70 safe toddler pillow for his crib, poops his diaper on live streams grunting in front of the camera while his parents laugh, zoned out to a tablet at every meal...

🤦‍♀️😒
They can't decide if he's a mature for his age genius, or a helpless baby, and it's weird. I really feel bad for him. Wtf are they doing?!
I feel like Tim has finally realized that the baby genius might not actually become the astronaut or engineer that Tim thought he would be, and he’s pissed about it and so that is why he has been so passive (and sometimes directly) aggressive with that poor child. Dragging him on roller coasters when he clearly has no desire to, not allowing him to go on the dinosaur ride he wanted to go on, grabbing his arm roughly multiple times, constantly telling him to stop doing things and blaming him for things that are not his fault… ut dis??

Reactions: 14
Yeah they buy a 70$ sheet because of a fear for pillow yet openly revealed that Jackson sleeps with a pillow during their vacations. Which is 80% of the time of his life. “Oh but he pushes it away”….. ok so he still sleeps with a pillow tho? So basically Jenny just has a spending problem. They look at price tags and go “expensive? We need it”
And just maybe we'll impress someone and make us look like we care and are better than anyone... stuck up, LOL

Reactions: 5
Highlight of today's video came in at the following timestamps:

02:30 tim explaining how him and J are having a father / son day on there own... followed by the loud snorts of a Jenn in the background, obviously not giving two sh*ts about her child, choosing to prioritise Bravo again.

18:00 for a dedicated video on Tim and J... it's clear Jenn couldn't stop herself being part of the father / son bonding experience.

Wait.... did Tim just say he 'cut' the solar power line, to reinstall a new motor.. So he chose paying money on bills rather than being eco friendly and using something beneficial thats ALREADY INSTALLED to help the environment?!? Jesus Tim, you shouldn't be allowed near electrics....

23:30 Tim commenting on Jacksons 'Bluey' time. "we've cut his time down, and this is about the 5th minute he's had on it all day"..........

.. BULLSH*T TIM, BULL....F*CK*NG SH*T.. AND YOU BL**DY WELL KNOW IT!

Might have something to do with the fact Tim's recently approached Margaritaville for a hosting for this year, and has been refused based on their previous content and no evidence of any uplift on sales surrounding when their vlog came out....

I can taste those bitter lemons from here.
He also drives and brags about his Tesla, whose car battery literally aided in destroying the environment being manufactured. But he's the same guy who once said he'd never buy Tesla because Elon Musk is a "terrible person". Right Dim, you're sooo much better :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gin is so proud of herself that she can make dinner from a box, and she doesn't even try to make some for J$. I cannot believe how long it takes her to make one stupid dinner, it's like watching the Walton's, all they did the whole day was cook supper. Dim and Gin never eat at the same time as J$, because they are both selfish gluttons. She should make a meal that they can all eat together, and one that doesn't take hours to make and/or clean up from. Maybe she could edit the videos on time if she wasn't trying to win the "worst mother of the year" award.🍷🍷🍷🥂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah, it's like they are so clearly in over their heads with navigating raising a child they think they can solve any concerns, hesitation about decisions, guilt, etc... by throwing money at it.

Reactions: 7
Thinking about this is bound to give me a brain aneurysm. Oh they're so budget friendly by only buying ONE $70 sheet instead of two, yet they have no problem dropping thousands and thousands of dollars on concierge. I'm only sticking around in the hope of seeing them crash and burn.

The Tim Tracker #68: Orange County Homeless Shelter Tour! Where we'll be staying for the next few months!!!

Reactions: 7
⏰ it’s been two weeks since they departed the GSC....

That video becomes more irrelevant every passing day. It will be garbage anyways.

As is their sorry a$$ lives.

A “travel” channel with the past three videos showing us:
•. Them “high” LIVE after a visit with their friend, Mary Jane. Their miracle son pooping on camera with them laughing and mocking him!
•. A rare visit to random (to me) playgrounds
•. A daddy/son activity.

Riveting material, gguuyyzzz!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t even bring myself to watch this one. The taking J$ away from kids so he can film is so disgusting. It makes my blood boil. That was a crappy shifty thing to do Timmy boy. You suck at being a parent. You toddler is going to be F’s up & it is 100% you & Jennbo’s fault. 100%!

Reactions: 22
The playground situation is what bummed me the most about this vlog. I really hope that in-between Dim complaining about rose bushes attacking his son and too many kids at the other playground and judging the playground equipment and talking and talking and talking to his stans, he spent some quality off-camera time with J$, and that J$ got to spend some off-camera time playing with the "too many kids" at the other playground before his dad whisked him away to the sad empty playground just so he could continue to film his kid.

Reactions: 19
Olympic gold medalist, Kristi Yamaguchi’s “Always Dream Foundation” built a playground for handi capable kids over 12 years ago in Fremont, Ca.

Padded grounds, large chair swings w/seat belts, turning saucers one sat in, slides, climbing dome, hand water play area, etc. It was open to all children.

I occasionally would take my grandson there. It was here that I taught him that others may look different, but they are just like him. KIDS. It was here that the seed of love and compassion for others was planted.

Now if Tim took J$ to a unique park like this I would watch this video.

Reactions: 13
Please tell me these are not.... Her menstrual cups washed and airing on the window sill 🤢🤢🤢 @21.49
If those are menstrual cups lying very close to the moldy lemon, that is the most disgusting thing I've seen. I hope she gets crotch rot.

I'm leaning towards the snot sucker though--although I'm not sure why there would be so many pieces. Again, near the moldy lemon...disgusting, but this shows that J$ was sick and could be why we saw solo Tim for a week. Oh I'm sorry, J$ also has allergies. Hey T & J--if y'all really have actual allergies, you might want to clean your house. It works wonders eliminating dust and mold.

Now if Tim took J$ to a unique park like this I would watch this video.
If they can't film it, they aren't going. 😂 I wonder if Tim tried to film at the "crowded" park and someone called him out. If a man (even a man with a child) rolled into a park with that ginormous camera with the fuzzy head on it, I think it would create a mama bear situation. At least it would for me. I hope Tim is smarter than this, but lately, I'm not so sure of his intelligence level.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Gin is so proud of herself that she can make dinner from a box, and she doesn't even try to make some for J$. I cannot believe how long it takes her to make one stupid dinner, it's like watching the Walton's, all they did the whole day was cook supper. Dim and Gin never eat at the same time as J$, because they are both selfish gluttons. She should make a meal that they can all eat together, and one that doesn't take hours to make and/or clean up from. Maybe she could edit the videos on time if she wasn't trying to win the "worst mother of the year" award.🍷🍷🍷🥂
This! This right here!! Why do they cook separate meals for him???? That's way too much work. I always cook one meal for everyone, and I make sure there is one thing on the plate that everyone will eat. The only time I cook separate meals is if i know that my kids won't like it...like salmon. They despise the stuff but I love it. LOL So if I make it, they'll get something different. Also, the fact that they eat at a separate time than him is awful. They should be eating as a family. Enjoy that family meal time now because when kids get older the family meals become less and less as they get more involved in activities. This catering to him for every little thing is only going to create a bigger monster as he gets older. They need to get it in check now while he's young.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This! This right here!! Why do they cook separate meals for him???? That's way too much work. I always cook one meal for everyone, and I make sure there is one thing on the plate that everyone will eat. The only time I cook separate meals is if i know that my kids won't like it...like salmon. They despise the stuff but I love it. LOL So if I make it, they'll get something different. Also, the fact that they eat at a separate time than him is awful. They should be eating as a family. Enjoy that family meal time now because when kids get older the family meals become less and less as they get more involved in activities. This catering to him for every little thing is only going to create a bigger monster as he gets older. They need to get it in check now while he's young.
They miss out so many good things. There will be a time tgey will regret it.

Maybe it's in 5,maxbe in 50 years. But the day will come

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.