The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen anyone fish for food in their teeth with their tongue as much as Ginn. She should just carry some floss in her pocket and lick the leftover food from the floss. Just as disgusting but less effort.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So 70k for a suite on ncl is ridiculous but you literally spent that much since January on crap and vacations. Priorities.
🤔 Have they cruised other than Disney?
I don’t recall any other cruise line trips

Reactions: 7
Dim's probably also annoyed he had to go get his yelling child because he couldn't block the growing pile of junk mess in their "podcast room" with his body as usual.
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 11.54.00 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So...the new COVID variant appears like allergies

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2022/3/23/22992692/covid-symptoms-new-ba-2-variant-allergies

And if you've been fully vaxxed plus boosted it's actually really hard to test pos for COVID on a home test with the new variants. Not impossible, but it doesn't always show up. This happened in our family at Christmas. My kids tested pos on home tests (not vaxxed) and the rest of us kept testing negative but felt like crap. Finally got PCRs and that's what showed up as pos.
I've heard of others who tested negative on the home tests but tested positive on PCR tests.

If she's going to go get bloodwork done (for "allergies"....), she'll have to answer questions about COVID symptoms that medical facilities ask about during each visit. Unless she lies, I hope they'll make her do a COVID test then.

Reactions: 9
That reminds me of the HHN portraits.
That the stans worshipped.
And some off us digitized.
Sitting in the ever growing “one and done” pile in their house.
Never to see the light of day again.
Someone asked about the portraits in the livestream, they actually said they are piled up, or something to that ilk, and not put up!

Reactions: 10
It's Okay, we know they buy plenty of stuff that just sits there unused. 🤣
I'm sure you've had yours open.
I have an undergrad minor in Cartographic Communications, so you are correct! 🤣

I haven't been on a vacation since 2013
Yup, I hear ya.

My last "vacay" was three days up in the No. Georgia mountains and some of Atlanta. That was 2007 or so.

Other than that, it's only been a one-night stay here or there at a Disney resort (because we're local).

And I actually NEVER had a one-week vacay where we've gone somewhere that did NOT involve going to see family, visiting a family's home, having something to do with family, etc.. And the last time I had a week off was around 2010.

(Oh, and DH and I didn't honeymoon...maybe one day!)

So, yeah. Jenn. Cry me a river. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do they ever get tired of themselves when they say "we meant to do this but we haven't done it yet but we will... soon...". You'd think they'd get sick of saying that and make some positive lifestyle changes so they don't sound like broken records every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I liked Dim's annoyed reaction when Ginn was bitching about her throat due to her "allergies going crazy".
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 12.40.35 PM.png

They said if they found a legit gofundme for the family of the kid who died, they'd put it up for their stans, but didn't mention anything about they themselves donating.

Reactions: 14
Went back to watch the first part of the live- J$ speech is so garbled.
It's ridiculous at this age how garbled it is, it goes to show just how much they don't actually talk to him like they should but just ask things that can be answered with a yeah, he should be on the stage of forming sentences an being able to a certain extent hold conversation, they are like parrots at this age especially, if they had him repeat sentences after themselves he would be picking that up an being able to do it himself like "may I have a drink please" eventually they don't need to parrot you an can do it themselves but they burn his mind out by basically asking a question that doesn't require anything other than a "yeah" an because he's being taught that "yeah" is what he has to say then he just says it without really knowing what yes means

They seem to think that he's just going learn tit on his own, that's not how kids work, kids only learn what you give them, the more engagement you have with a child an the more you teach them then the bigger the progress they make, they are doing nothing for J, just sitting him down to tablets

Reactions: 15
Went back to watch the first part of the live- J$ speech is so garbled.
So I guess this doesn’t apply to Jackson. ☹

Per Google search:
“A 28- to 30-month-old toddler should be able to speak around 100 to 250 words or more, follow directions with up to four steps, and comprehend enough to help you out when asked.”

Snippysnips said:
It's ridiculous at this age how garbled it is, it goes to show just how much they don't actually talk to him like they should but just ask things that can be answered with a yeah, he should be on the stage of forming sentences an being able to a certain extent hold conversation, they are like parrots at this age......

They seem to think that he's just going learn tit on his own, that's not how kids work, kids only learn what you give them, the more engagement you have with a child an the more you teach them then the bigger the progress they make, they are doing nothing for J, just sitting him down to tablets
All THIS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's ridiculous at this age how garbled it is, it goes to show just how much they don't actually talk to him like they should but just ask things that can be answered with a yeah, he should be on the stage of forming sentences an being able to a certain extent hold conversation, they are like parrots at this age especially, if they had him repeat sentences after themselves he would be picking that up an being able to do it himself like "may I have a drink please" eventually they don't need to parrot you an can do it themselves but they burn his mind out by basically asking a question that doesn't require anything other than a "yeah" an because he's being taught that "yeah" is what he has to say then he just says it without really knowing what yes means

Amen!

Reactions: 6
They are intentionally going to end up giving him speech problems as well that someone else is going to have to fix

Kids don't pronounce words properly when learning, that's when parenting comes in where you have to have them repeat the word slowly so they understand the pronunciation of it, they aren't correcting his "yeah" to yes which means they probably aren't correcting anything else, usually with young kids you get them to roll the R for fun to help build the tongue muscles

I'll always remember getting the little cards from my cousins nursary when she was 2 when I watched her that had the letters on them an how to teach kids to say them in order to work out the tongue muscles, some of them I had a laugh at with how they were telling me to teach her but it helped with making sure she was pronouncing words how they should be, English is a sharp language it's not relaxed like other languages, he's going have problems when he's older if he isn't taught now

Their lazyness is seriously going to mess that kid up an that's not ok

Reactions: 10
I could only stomach about a minute of this live stream. These 2 a holes talking about bringing another child into this world and the new car they will buy. Never do they say ‘oh it’s a wish’ or ‘if I had endless amounts of money’ no it’s more like the next car will be a rivian. I googled it. It’s over $84k. Some folks can’t even put food on the table let alone talk like this amount of money is doable. Yet we have these 2 asshats talking like only 2 asshats can. I’m going back to my desk job now that I thankfully still have.

Reactions: 24
Depends on the child - my eldest basically potty trained herself in 2 days but my son took ages. He was around J$ age though
Each kid is different. Mine didn't like change, but when he made up his mind he was going to do something he did it.
Just a bit before 24 months he decided to wear "big boy" underwear. Never had an accident except once which wasn't his fault.
Parental attention and dedication helps, you know the kid won't get that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.