The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed by her talent to make lipsticked lips look completely disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how someone asked about the necklace she's wearing today but she failed to tell them where it was purchased. 🤣

Oh, Lynn is on vacation!
She's in Haiti!
On ANOTHER cruise!
She just texted her bestie Jenn that she's having an AMAZING time.
Tahiti - It's a magical place (Agents of Shield)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Royal Caribbean has a private resort in Labadee Haiti. How can Stanny go on a non-Disney cruise? Was she in Concierge?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she should STFU if she has to keep clearing her throat. Where's her emotional support pineapple tumbler?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tahiti - It's a magical place (Agents of Shield)
That was my first thought! 🤣🤣 Also did Jenn just say that making videos about the tragedy is in poor taste while they themselves are shooting a monetized livestream talking about it? Oh honey…

• Sick
Reactions: 12
OMG they are not critiquing the safety measures of that free fall ride. They really have no business commenting at all. She says she’s not using it as a talking point, but they are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dev!!!!

OMG they are not critiquing the safety measures of that free fall ride. They really have no business commenting at all. She says she’s not using it as a talking point, but they are.
I know. Stop talking about it already if you're not going to be talking about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jennbo sounds terrible! She wants to get the laundry room redone & more organization.

Hahaha- they finally admitted they didn’t fix the garage shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm seriously worried about how much blabbing Jackson does. He's almost 2 1/2! It's sad.
Jackson turned 28 months today.
Per Google “A 28- to 30-month-old toddler should be able to speak around 100 to 250 words or more, follow directions with up to four steps, and comprehend enough to help you out when asked.”

Jackson’s never had the opportunity to develop to this benchmark thanks to Tim and that Suka Jenn!

Reactions: 17
They still haven’t put the shelves back up in the garage. Hey Tim get off your ass and spend the next 20 minutes or this stream putting them back up you worthless sack of tit

they are looking to get a larger car already, that was their excuse to justify getting the Tesla. They want the Rivian now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If they ever go back to Peppa Pig land, Ginn will for sure have a "panic attack" about the kid's "drop tower" ride now. "But we're not going to make this tragedy about us."
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 11.36.27 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.