The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim's probably also annoyed he had to go get his yelling child because he couldn't block the growing pile of junk mess in their "podcast room" with his body as usual.
View attachment 1158932
It’s seriously creeping into every room of their house, mother of god how are they not so embarrassed. Guess that’s why they are always wanting to get away

Reactions: 14
While I don’t watch really any of the vloggers anymore unless I’m out of binge-listening to something on Netflix or history channel, but I still follow a bunch on Instagram. Does anyone think it burns Jenn’s stinky ass that it seems like every vlogger was at that Promise Hopes wedding to the tterrell guy? I don’t follow Promise, but I’ve followed the guy for years due to his photography.

Reactions: 6
I could only stomach about a minute of this live stream. These 2 a holes talking about bringing another child into this world and the new car they will buy. Never do they say ‘oh it’s a wish’ or ‘if I had endless amounts of money’ no it’s more like the next car will be a rivian. I googled it. It’s over $84k. Some folks can’t even put food on the table let alone talk like this amount of money is doable. Yet we have these 2 asshats talking like only 2 asshats can. I’m going back to my desk job now that I thankfully still have.
Read the room! Ukraine is still dealing with atrocities and all they do is spend spend spend. I'm sure they haven't thought about donating ANYTHING from their cluttered house. Probably because they CBA to actually sort through UNLESS they paid someone 🤷

Reactions: 10
They seriously ask him what his fav Harry Styles song is. WTF? He has no damn idea what you are talking about.

Reactions: 11
So J$ didn’t have much fun on the starcruser, no tit Sherlock , of course he didn’t. Why they took him on it in the first place is beyond me other than to flex their cash. An immersive experience geared to Star Wars fans and not a toddler. Quite cruel really to force this innocent kid on this experience. Totally wasn’t necessary and Tim knew exactly what it was all about 🤬

Reactions: 21
Read the room! Ukraine is still dealing with atrocities and all they do is spend spend spend. I'm sure they haven't thought about donating ANYTHING from their cluttered house. Probably because they CBA to actually sort through UNLESS they paid someone 🤷
Interesting they mention the drop tower tragedy and not the hundreds of Ukrainians fleeing, dying, losing homes, etc due to Russian attacks🤷🏽‍♀️.I’m sure they only mentioned it because Dev made a video…

God help that child of they fall pregnant again. The nanny will be doing overtime with a newborn to look after as well. Jenn will refuse to breastfeed so that she doesn't have to get up in the night because she had such a hard time before you guysss. No tit Sherlock, breastfeeding is hardwork but if you're lucky enough to be able to feed your own baby then you ride it out! Eurgh I just can't stand them as 'parents'

Jeez Tim, take-down your vlog promoting the Free Fall ride and stop monetizing it

Reactions: 19
Interesting they mention the drop tower tragedy and not the hundreds of Ukrainians fleeing, dying, losing homes, etc due to Russian attacks🤷🏽‍♀️.I’m sure they only mentioned it because Dev made a video…
Tim and Jed are so out of touch with reality it's not funny.
Waste what must be close to one hundred of thousand on absurd vacations... whine that they need more.
Complain about the cost of T shirts and mugs.

Stuff their faces with junk food and assume their viewers will appreciate the mastication and mess.
Complain that they need to lose weight.

Livestream their son laying a turd in his diaper. Assume their viewers will say he's cute.

Say they love Disney but can't name half the characters from any Disney universe without questioning if they're right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@domwood thanks for your review. How did other guests impact the experience? I get annoyed with people in general so I’m very hesitant to pay high rates for an overcrowded experience where I’m stuffed in with strangers that will undoubtedly irritate me. My husband is a giant Star Wars fan ( you know the kind that is still mad at Disney for messing with canon and fracturing timelines). I actually went to Hollywood Studios on Friday to snag him the long awaited Cal Kestis hilt as a surprise which definitely gave me best wife of all time points on top of the Type O Negative concert I took him to in 2007 and bearing his only child lol. Anyways…curious how the spacing of other guests was. I have not watched any coverage so as not to spoil it but I saw a screen grab of Tim’s live on here and saw a lot of people that looked to be crammed into one room so I’m thinking that this may not be for us despite the interesting concept. Thanks!
The other guests who decided to go 'full immersion' actually really help bring the whole experience to life in more unexpected ways than you realise. Take for instance the one guy we had who decided to go during day 2 dressed as Han Solo in carbonite. It was an unwieldy costume that really refrained them from jumping into certain situations, but REALLY helped when assisting the smuggler get the coaxium away from the first order mid afternoon. Again, not scripted, but a great use of cast utilising the guests in a magic moment way that affected the story so well that it became quiet comical. Though it's worth remembering that the atrium moments are the only time you do feel 'rammed in' and thats really only enforced during 'muster' at the start (4pm) one of the later boarding's and the final epilogue moment. For everything else, you are free to wander away at any moment, and you could / will be approached by other crew and cast members for passing conversations and potential lead offs to sub quest moments for your own adventure. As for capacity though, it is limited to just over 100 + crew for each break so in the moments you have to be all together it'll feel busy but still more movable than the average day in magic kingdom. The rest of the time though, it feels very much like a casual day wandering round a shopping mall, and very easy to fall into the whole experience.

• Heart
..................if they had him repeat sentences after themselves he would be picking that up an being able to do it himself like "may I have a drink please" .....
HA! That would require those two idiots to display some manners. The parents don't have manners....J$ doesn't have manners. They're raising him to be selfish and entitled. My kids didn't get tit without a "Please", and I would always show them MY manners with both them and others. It's really not that hard.

That Poor Child.

That is a much better review than they will be able to convey in their video.
You’ll know they’ll steal that nugget of info about the pods when future Tim inserts himself in the video!
Course I know Tim'll (or future bravo watching Jenn) will be nicking it, it's partly why I held back the best tip of all regarding the hotel room.. or the fact their is a 4th room option.. and if their reading it it's gonna kill them not knowing what it is (but made perfect sense when we asked a cast member), i'll explain it when they post their vlog up, which will be funny in so many ways.....

• Heart
Aww they only go on vacation once a month. Victoria and Alberts was too fancy for them? It didn't even have a concierge. So Stanny has never been on a cruise before but all of sudden goes on 2 in the past month? Potty training is too personal but they talked about J$ diaper 5 times. Why does Ginn sort of pucker and try to bat her eyelashes only in the live shows. The rest of the time she doesn't care that she is a slob. It's like the lighting makes her think she is in Hollywood. Ugggh so annoying listening to them.

Reactions: 16
They’re confusing enough to themselves and grown adults, I can’t imagine how confusing they must be to a toddler. They tell him what not to touch and also what to say. In the same breath, Mommy of the Year is asking her 2 year old if she can sit in her seat. Why are you asking for permission to sit in your own seat from a little kid but you don’t ask for permission from the kid to tell the internet he loves them or to share that he’s crapping himself? 🙄

HA! That would require those two idiots to display some manners. The parents don't have manners....J$ doesn't have manners. They're raising him to be selfish and entitled. My kids didn't get tit without a "Please", and I would always show them MY manners with both them and others. It's really not that hard.

That Poor Child.
If the grandparents were more involved in his life I'm sure he'd have some manners.

This child doesn't get to see Grandma and Grandpa more than 3 times a year.

Reactions: 9
So Jenn, didn’t bother to attend to Buddy’s nappy and let him wait, she didn’t want to deal with it, that’s why Tim ended the stream like he did, he had to deal with it.

Reactions: 7
Course I know Tim'll (or future bravo watching Jenn) will be nicking it, it's partly why I held back the best tip of all regarding the hotel room.. or the fact their is a 4th room option.. and if their reading it it's gonna kill them not knowing what it is (but made perfect sense when we asked a cast member), i'll explain it when they post their vlog up, which will be funny in so many ways.....
Can’t wait for your commentary @domwood
when the TTT GSC video comes out in the next few months.

So very glad that your experience wasn’t negatively affected by the Bojokes presence.

And we loved hearing all the tea! 😂

That Poor Child.
Exactly, they learn by example, I've always had pretty good manners I'd say, I was raised with my please an thank you an never to call a elder by their name, but now am even more conscious about making sure I use them when my neice is with me, because at the end of the day what kind of example am I being if am telling her to use manners but not doing that myself

Reactions: 7
😳. Did I read correctly?
The Bojokes “suite” was actually a 4th room option to a traditional suite, like The Captain’s Suite?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.