The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim’s video on you tube of him on freefall is still there. He needs to take it down.

Reactions: 15
So Jenn, didn’t bother to attend to Buddy’s nappy and let him wait, she didn’t want to deal with it, that’s why Tim ended the stream like he did, he had to deal with it.
I just don't understand why you would be willing to have another child with someone who can't even be bothered to look after the one you have already

If I had a partner an they didn't help look after our kid an were so uninterested in looking after them to the extent that it affected my JOB I'd be like are you fk getting another one when you cannot be bothered dealing with the one you already have, like surely he must at times get pissed with how far she will go to do NOTHING, it has to at least affect him at some points, I know he's not doing himself any favours by enabling her to be this lazy witch but surely he can step up an realise another kid is going to be a nightmare with or without a nanny

Reactions: 13
Their idea of doing home projects is to pay for someone to clean the pantry, kitchen, garage, and laundry room. Good Lord, they are lazy as f*ck.

Most of the other stuff has been covered but how does Gin not know the itinerary for the Wish cruise????? It literally will be doing 3 & 4-night cruises to Nassau & Castaway Cay. I am not being snarky. I truly do not understand how uninformed she is about everything or doesn't remember stuff. She is the worst "travel" and "Florida" vlogger.

Reactions: 21
While I don’t watch really any of the vloggers anymore unless I’m out of binge-listening to something on Netflix or history channel, but I still follow a bunch on Instagram. Does anyone think it burns Jenn’s stinky ass that it seems like every vlogger was at that Promise Hopes wedding to the tterrell guy? I don’t follow Promise, but I’ve followed the guy for years due to his photography.
Was Travis not one of Tim's mates? Promise definitely hung out at the Tracker Trash-heap when she was with Brock. And Scott (OhYeahScott), who I think was Travis's best man is married to the gorgeous OhYeahEm. Their Tokyo vlogs were soooo stylish as Scott is a cinematographer and Em is a Disney influencer with serious style (but not to everyone's taste). Jenn would eat herself to death with envy.

Reactions: 7
Tim’s video on you tube of him on freefall is still there. He needs to take it down.
And this is why Tim didn't want to talk about it. They were being asked to talk about it right from the start and when Jen left for a bit it seemed half the comments were asking him about icon park and he chose to ignore them all and not talk about it. But Jen had to get her jab in at Dev and act like she's so much better. Im sure Tim wanted to pretend to be oblivious so he didn't get pressured to remove his video.

Reactions: 10
I think demanding he take it down is a bit ridiculous. He created that video long before this tragedy occurred. Unless Tim was caught stating that the ride is safe even when not bucked or some other safety concern, then it should never have been posted to start with.

If I wrote an article on drawbridges, focusing on one in particular and someone was later killed by that drawbridge, should I remove my article?

While I agree it is insensitive to keep earning money off people googling that ride out of sick interest, he's not in control of those people. There are also sick people watching his every day videos as we've seen them post here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think demanding he take it down is a bit ridiculous. He created that video long before this tragedy occurred.

If I wrote an article on drawbridges, focusing on one in particular and someone was later killed by that drawbridge, should I remove my article?

While I agree it is insensitive to keep earning money off people googling that ride out of sick interest, he's not in control of those people. There are also sick people watching his every day videos as we've seen them post here.
Most you tubers have removed content - I think they should at least demonetise it. At least for now.

Reactions: 12
Thing is as much as I highlight the fact that Tim and Jenn's vlog personas are treated by the stans as 'the real them' (it's not... it really isn't!), they have in their hands a channel that could do so well right now.. could easily push past the 1m subs barrier in 6 months with effort made, and as a result could garner some great sponsorship.

But they are just too lazy to make the final effort that's needed, and that for me is so frustrating that their prepared to piss all their money up the wall in a last ditch spending spree in the hopes that going luxury will separate them from the other Florida Disney vloggers (it won't).

Take for example, magic journeys.. again not a couple I'd want to spend time with off camera. there's definitely an early Tim/Jenn vibe in the making there, but the love of making vlogs for the sake of making vlogs comes through still. Yet they've worked out to increase their social position they're offering regular competitions to win items featured in the vlog (and not cheap stuff either), shout outs where earned, and happy to work with other vloggers, not because of viewership positions, but purely down to the fact they understand that their is a shared viewership between all, and ensuring your liked by all channels is a easy way to ensure your channel advertising is seen is a positive light alongside others.

Ordinary Adventures is another example, they shoutout many other vloggers, do similar things, and always speak well of the community they're in, yet one recent accident on their last cruise showed how much outpouring these guys have with both vloggers and viewers.. until it came time for the Bojo's to wish them well...
When asked during the live stream, Jenn pushed the narrative that she'd been speaking directly to them over the accident and hoped they were okay all while desperately trying to search through their Instagram account to try and understand what had actually occurred. it's quiet comical to watch Jenn try to pad out this answer in the most non-descriptive way until she uncovers the facts of the incident and can add more to the story that she's really been there for them in a BFF way, again showing no proof of comms either publicly between accounts.

But I digress, For Tim and Jenn to make the channel work, they really need to strip it down to the basics of what made them a success in the first place, a simple Florida couple that loved theme parks and doing fun stuff around the area, that wanted to film it all so they could keep their family in the loop of what was going on with them daily.

Notice how they don't do the fun stuff anymore, they don't mention family, and the simple, basic stuff seems to common...

This was their USP, alongside the addictiveness of watching car crash reality vlog akin to a daily soap opera. but with each month, more dead accounts fall off, bored users give up watching, and others stop watching as they're feeling alienated due to the overspending and relatability these two have moved away from.

Yet all this could be fixed with a few suggestions:

* Weekly giveaways, unique purchases from their travels that're nigh impossible to get easily any other way.. (galactic starcruiser merch, limited magicbands, UOAP and DAP exclusives, etc.)

* Vlog sponsorships, not saying I want a NordVPN or to download RAIDshadowlegends, but these companies are practically throwing cash at vloggers for a few secs of ad time, and this cash could easily sub a comp.

* Vlog coabs, Tim used to do this regularly, and the need to stay relevant especially in the younger community is going to become more important as the years go on. The smaller channels you help today, will become the larger ones that'll help you back later..

* Hire an editor, Tim films on day one, Jenn films a home vlog on day one.. your paid editor brings everything together and polishes and updates your work to a current style and resolution, repeat 3 days, you have enough vlogs for a week, enabling 4 days to get 'ratted', home discipline your child, and pretend your educator is not your PA until you repeat the following week.

* sort out your bloody website and social media presence. nothings consistant, and your wasting good bandwidth that could be easily tied together funneling all viewers into one place to accrue funds.

* exclusive content behind paywall - effort... from all that spare time you'll get from having an editor could add a few exclusive vlogs that only the hardened stans will be able to see behind youtube premium/patreon.

* Amazon affiliate links - Like my size 24 orange dress, buy it via this link ... seems simple..

Any of those could sort out the channel without even changing the content, but again the Bojo's are so bloody lazy they'll never take up any of the suggestions they'd rather let Tim sit there worrying over the data, wondering how he can re-address the fall in viewers, while Jenn's works out what kinda house they'll buy next and will it match the new Tesla.

And that is the whole issue in a nutshell. Yes I feel pointless writing it knowing they'll never do a simple thing off this list. But I'll be one of the first there to smile when the whole channel implodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting they mention the drop tower tragedy and not the hundreds of Ukrainians fleeing, dying, losing homes, etc due to Russian attacks🤷🏽‍♀️.I’m sure they only mentioned it because Dev made a video…
Their "woke" and "now it's time to help" eras are long over. They're self-involved and materialistic.

Reactions: 11
Was Travis not one of Tim's mates? Promise definitely hung out at the Tracker Trash-heap when she was with Brock. And Scott (OhYeahScott), who I think was Travis's best man is married to the gorgeous OhYeahEm. Their Tokyo vlogs were soooo stylish as Scott is a cinematographer and Em is a Disney influencer with serious style (but not to everyone's taste). Jenn would eat herself to death with envy.
I thought they hung out at one point. I don’t think I knew tim and Travis were friends, but they are so weird about who they promote that I must not have made the connection of it being the same person.

Reactions: 5
Most you tubers have removed content - I think they should at least demonetise it. At least for now.
An example - I wouldn’t have content monetising the ride at Alton Towers monetising it the week where people died. Yeah show it but have a bit of sensitivity around the family of the deceased for a wee while right? Every other you tuber has taken their content offline.

Reactions: 9
So I’m confused are they going on the wish with holy moly or is holy moly also going on the fantasy that they’re going on with Tims parents because if that’s the case it sounds like they’re using tims parents for a babysitter so they can party with holy moly. I hope I’m confused

Reactions: 10
I think demanding he take it down is a bit ridiculous. He created that video long before this tragedy occurred. Unless Tim was caught stating that the ride is safe even when not bucked or some other safety concern, then it should never have been posted to start with.

I think if it was my channel, I'd take down the vlog as I wouldn't want to endorse or promote it until it was deemed safe. Even then, I'm not sure I'd put my vlog back up. Mind you, I wouldn't have been on it in the first place as I'm a major wimp and I most certainly will never get on it now. I do hope it prompted them to check on Tim's life insurance if he has any.

Presumably the ride is shut pending an investigation?

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why they mention half the things they do, they are supposed to be a travel channel, so keep it to that an that only, if people are trying to get you to talk about certain things you tell them it's a sad tradedy but it's not your buisness to go into all the details an then you move the fk on

If I put on a cooking channel I certainly wouldn't be expecting to hear about world affairs, I'd be switching off immediately, am there to learn/watch cooking not tune into a news channel

They aren't a news channel, or a entertainment channel etc that covers a ton of things, they are supposed to be a how to travel in Orlando, while they suck at doing that they could at least keep the topic on travel only

Reactions: 14
😳. Did I read correctly?
The Bojokes “suite” was actually a 4th room option to a traditional suite, like The Captain’s Suite?
Nope, the room options for the Halcyon go a little something like this:

Standard Cabin
Cabin Suite (A.K.A chez Bojo)
The Captain's Suite (A.K.A the one Tim got to watch us walk into)
The 4th Room option - no it's not a rumoured (and debunked) $20k presidential suite, but its something interesting that can be done on request, very shocked when I got told about this from a cast member, but when explained to me why they can offer it, it made total sense. Again I only found out when I asked a very specific question, but It wouldn't surprise me if they use this option as a potential route for future hotel expansions

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All good thoughts Domwood, we've discussed many here in the past:

Yet all this could be fixed with a few suggestions:

* Weekly giveaways, unique purchases from their travels that're nigh impossible to get easily any other way.. (galactic starcruiser merch, limited magicbands, UOAP and DAP exclusives, etc.)
They're not this organized.

* Vlog sponsorships, not saying I want a NordVPN or to download RAIDshadowlegends, but these companies are practically throwing cash at vloggers for a few secs of ad time, and this cash could easily sub a comp.
That takes a company to actually like what they're offering. Tim's been writing to many places looking for sponsorships and free giveaways. Had some success (see e-bike) but it seems most of these companies are getting wiser to how lacking the channel is.

* Vlog coabs, Tim used to do this regularly, and the need to stay relevant especially in the younger community is going to become more important as the years go on. The smaller channels you help today, will become the larger ones that'll help you back later..
This requires friends. Those friends who didn't leave due to being mistreated were left as being beneath these "rising youtube stars".

* Hire an editor, Tim films on day one, Jenn films a home vlog on day one.. your paid editor brings everything together and polishes and updates your work to a current style and resolution, repeat 3 days, you have enough vlogs for a week, enabling 4 days to get 'ratted', home discipline your child, and pretend your educator is not your PA until you repeat the following week.

* sort out your bloody website and social media presence. nothings consistant, and your wasting good bandwidth that could be easily tied together funneling all viewers into one place to accrue funds.

* exclusive content behind paywall - effort... from all that spare time you'll get from having an editor could add a few exclusive vlogs that only the hardened stans will be able to see behind youtube premium/patreon.
Jenn will never allow any of this. She wants full control & enjoys having people tell her she works "so hard".

* Amazon affiliate links - Like my size 24 orange dress, buy it via this link ... seems simple..
They already do this. See the description under every video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought they hung out at one point. I don’t think I knew tim and Travis were friends, but they are so weird about who they promote that I must not have made the connection of it being the same person.
It's possibly not the same Travis that Tim hung out with. I think they hung out before I watched.

Edited to add yeah it's the same Travis.
Screenshot_20220329_225433_com.twitter.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
All good thoughts Domwood, but ..

They're not this organized.

That takes a company to actually like what they're offering. Tim's been writing to many places looking for sponsorships and free give aways. Had some success (see ebike) but it seems most of these companies are getting wiser to how lacking the channel is.

This requires friends. Those friends who didn't leave due to being mistreatment were left as being beneath these uprising youtube stars.

Jenn will never allow any of this.

They already do this. See the description under every video.
Totally agree with your comments, its why every video I watch of them recently gets more frustrating, knowing they're making the same mistakes over and over again, yet have no idea why their channels plummeting faster than Will Smith's career right now.

Then I think.... not my money, and chuckle a little inside.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.