The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim looks bad too!
They are going to put up a vlog too. This was just to appease Jenn. They tell the kid to tell these idiots he loves them 🤢😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He didn't "actually go to the bathroom last time", so it took her at least 4 minutes to figure out he didn't need his diaper changed?

This kid hates responding to his parents.

Don't tell the kid to say "I love you" to a bunch of internet strangers. You bleeping stupid Slackers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
MOM: Don’t draw on mommy, Buddy!

DAD: Don’t touch that, Buddy!

These two are always barking orders at him and discouraging him to do anything at all

Reactions: 15
If they ever go back to Peppa Pig land, Ginn will for sure have a "panic attack" about the kid's "drop tower" ride now. "But we're not going to make this tragedy about us."
View attachment 1158896
Her facial expression and the death grip she has on this CHILDREN'S RIDE is actually hilarious. She's scared of literally everything that isn't alcohol, concierge, or luxury cruises.

Reactions: 9
If they ever go back to Peppa Pig land, Ginn will for sure have a "panic attack" about the kid's "drop tower" ride now. "But we're not going to make this tragedy about us."
View attachment 1158896
😂. Love how Jackson seems to be laughing at her discomfort!!

“but you’re crushing my hand, SUKA!

Reactions: 6
Predictable (and appreciated personally), but Ginn didn't do karaoke on this live show like she "pRoMiSeD" her stans she would do.

Maybe instead of "starting" a project to redo the laundry room, they should "start" with recycling the various diaper boxes around their house.

Reactions: 10
Tim just said they can only do one trip a month or every other month
Ohhh they poooooor souls, how ever will they manage, jeezz forget about all the wars going on, donate to these two so they can get more than one trip a month

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Literally haven't been out my own town since 2019 but I fking deal with it, I have never before heard such a selfish statement than this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So...the new COVID variant appears like allergies

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2022/3/23/22992692/covid-symptoms-new-ba-2-variant-allergies

And if you've been fully vaxxed plus boosted it's actually really hard to test pos for COVID on a home test with the new variants. Not impossible, but it doesn't always show up. This happened in our family at Christmas. My kids tested pos on home tests (not vaxxed) and the rest of us kept testing negative but felt like crap. Finally got PCRs and that's what showed up as pos.

Reactions: 12
Even the homewrecker and the cheater over at Best Life & Beyond manage to scrape together $40 in superchats during their livestreams

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good to know their limit for wasting money on a suite is $70,000. "That room looks cool but not $70K cool." Um, your ugly brown suite didn't look anywhere close to $20K cool either.

Reactions: 16
Because they have no content to put out and hit panic mode.
That was exactly what it was.
The "Oh tit!" content that smells worse than a toddler's diaper.

My thanks go out to all the front line tattlers who put their senses at risk by witnessing this mess live and reporting back to those of us not there. You are appreciated.

... and the numbers keep falling.
bae1jwu0b4xpoxgh3omo9f816chzyb8o08lvc9pbk&rid=200w.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So 70k for a suite on ncl is ridiculous but you literally spent that much since January on crap and vacations. Priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So close yet so far she said "See you next week" sounding like they will do a weekly live stream. Was really really hoping for a see you next Tuesday. C'mon Jenn! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.