The Tim Tracker #67 Jenn you are a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jenn still talking too loud or did waking Jackson quiet her down?

My opinion, when people talk loud and fast it says that they're either trying to cover up for something they don't want you to think on, or they're genuinely excited. So... what is Jenn hiding?
Definitely a lot quieter now

Reactions: 5
They are making him repeat a bunch of things stans are requesting. They are shameless.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
They were probably annoyed J$ woke up because they can't make him look like a baby genius on a live show.

Reactions: 17
These two talk about getting pregnant like it'll just happen if they keep hoping it will. Which is hilarious for a "fertility challenged" couple. This is their attitude toward everything in life. "It'll just... work out..."
And so far it has for them... that's the problem.
Eventually the tit always hits the fan and they're not going to know how to deal with it.

Reactions: 5
Is Jenn still talking too loud or did waking Jackson quiet her down?

My opinion, when people talk loud and fast it says that they're either trying to cover up for something they don't want you to think on, or they're genuinely excited. So... what is Jenn hiding?
These livestreams are her only social interaction with people besides for Jackson, Tim, and Lynn so she gets excited about it since she gets to talk about herself

LOL, "Endless Summer" was awesome. Yeah, okay. Also, it's their favorite because it's the only budget Universal hotel they've stayed at.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL, "Endless Summer" was awesome. Yeah, okay. Also, it's their favorite because it's the only budget Universal hotel they've stayed at.
Wait... the one they bitched and moaned about every. single. thing. about? Is their favorite and is awesome?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Here's another comment from the live stream

Game Engine does Jackson get a salary, as he is the CEO of The Tim Tracker
That's me! I've been banned by Jenn, but can comment on live streams (who knew?!). Love to try and spam their live stream comments as they might read one of my comments by accident.

Been following these threads for a while and comment occasionally. Loving all the tea! Wish they would stop adding Jackson to the video, he has no idea what is going on

Reactions: 18
Peanut butter and Jelly/jam for his lunch?!
Give him some fresh fruit ffs.

2 cruises coming up? Concierge?

She bought a $17 necklace with a J for Jackson and not Jenn.
230E6633-6E2A-4DCB-8B08-6FB9338F4916.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
giggle giggle laugh laugh no, it's not Louis Vuitton. It was only $17 at Shore. giggle giggle laugh laugh

Jenn expects us to believe she's such a budget-minded person!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm seriously worried about how much blabbing Jackson does. He's almost 2 1/2! It's sad.

Lynn is in Haiti on a cruise and texted them saying she misses J (wonder how often T and J do that when Lynn is home with J).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I like how someone asked about the necklace she's wearing today but she failed to tell them where it was purchased. 🤣

Oh, Lynn is on vacation!
She's in Haiti!
On ANOTHER cruise!
She just texted her bestie Jenn that she's having an AMAZING time.

ETA: Jinx to @Southpaw33 and @Quasimodo 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So wait…Lynn was on a planned vacation and couldn’t go to Galactic Starcruiser even if they had space available. But now, she’s on a cruise? Do Nannies get 3 consecutive weeks of vacation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.