The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bought J$ that shirt that he'll "definitely wear next time" except next time they'll buy him another shirt.

Why do they shop like they're never coming back there? They can go there any time they want.

Someone give them a cookie for deciding not to buy an RV ("any time soon"). Such restraint, much wow! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They bought J$ that shirt that he'll "definitely wear next time" except next time they'll buy him another shirt.

Why do they shop like they're never coming back there? They can go there any time they want.

Someone give them a cookie for deciding not to buy an RV ("any time soon"). Such restraint, much wow! 🎉
I reckon it’s because the Bojanowski Elders saw when Jennifer said they’ll keep it at the Mother in Laws house, especially after the tweet about her sometime back she was like no way slacker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They took an entire year to address it because it finally got to the point where they couldn’t hide it from the devout. Also I think when he said they were back on limited or trial basis had something to do with it. He addressed it because he could finally in some way say he was back instead of fully cut off from the mouse.
But are they truly back?? I still have my doubts on that. Just saying. #homemovies

Reactions: 11
But are they truly back?? I still have my doubts on that. Just saying. #homemovies
The only thing they’ve been invited to was that thing at epcot months ago, when he had the generic media badge and no Jenn. What was that, the Harmonious premiere? They’re not back in Disney’s good graces, the stans are idiots.

Reactions: 8
They spent $2000 for 3 nights in a trailer 5 miles away from their home
At least FW is safe from any Tracker sightings for awhile to come.

I don't think Jenn or Tim really enjoyed the experience as much as they claimed. Jenn wants posh, Tim wants dirt-free accommodations and Jackson got "dirty" that one time.

Reactions: 10
They spent $2000 for 3 nights in a trailer 5 miles away from their home
This is what I’ll never understand about the Slackers. $2,000 for a three night stay at Disney or $2,000 that could’ve well paid for a trip to practically anywhere else in the US. Why not take a road trip up to Savannah? The Smoky Mountains? Birmingham? bleeping anywhere?! They can do Disney stuff AND also travel. The two do not need to always intersect. They need a vacation from their Disney vacations.

Reactions: 20
They forgot a cooler, sunshade, tablecloth, and wipes? 😂 Good gravy. Have they EVER written out or typed out a list? Or googled a list and printed it? They are so immature and act like kids when they decide to do these trips. Yikes. As a mom, I would never forget wipes...like ever.
A year or so back, right as they were starting their insane staycation after staycation saga, they mentioned that they never make lists when packing for trips. Mind-boggling. Why wouldn’t you?? It takes all of 10 minutes and you can refer back to it for every trip. “Screw packing lists! Just start throwing tit in the car and don’t think twice about it. And then go out of your way trying to find somewhere to buy it once you get there!” - solid advice from a so-called “travel channel”. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised when these are the same people who booked a trip to the other side of the globe and didn’t check to see that the 3 biggest attractions were closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I’ll never understand about the Slackers. $2,000 for a three night stay at Disney or $2,000 that could’ve well paid for a trip to practically anywhere else in the US. Why not take a road trip up to Savannah? The Smoky Mountains? Birmingham? bleeping anywhere?! They can do Disney stuff AND also travel. The two do not need to always intersect. They need a vacation from their Disney vacations.
Yes, it's so narrow minded... I mean theme parcs are great, but the world has so much more to offer....

Reactions: 8
So my gf watched today’s video.. I will add this her very first tracker video. Just as a warning, she tells it like it is. Her commentary was amazing😂. I’m sharing them here because she didn’t want it filmed for the Internet.
She's missing out on a promising career making TTT reaction videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As I saw Tim with J on the Peppa coaster, it became more clear to me that Tim wants J to be his coaster "buddyyyy" and be totally into going on the rides with him as he gets older and older. I feel like Tim wants his son to tag along and ride all the thrill rides with him for future vlog clicks and that's why they are pushing it so damn much. Jenn probably wants baby 2 because she sees the writing on the wall -- J will be Tim's park buddy and will go on all the rides she is scared of, so she probably thinks she needs her own buddy to hang out with and get different attention. 🙄 That is my theory, anyway.

I hope J doesn't like any of the same rides and likes his OWN stuff.
I think your theory is right.

Tim sees Jackson as an extension of himself. What he likes, Jackson has to like too and the sooner, the better. Everything from the beige fried foods to the rides Tim wants and needs to ride for clicks. How long before we hear Jackson being prompted to say "wee" on the rides?

Tim has always been about his own appearances, very groomed and clean. It is curious that he doesn't hold the same standards for Jenn, but he certainly feels this way about Jackson: he must be clean at all times. Seems to me that a child who is always clean is one who is not permitted to explore and learn about the world around them at their own pace.

Jenn is totally envisioning her own little mini-me. It sucks to have your mom live through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was in the middle of a 10K, so I put on the FW haul to help me pass the time.

🤦🏻‍♀️ I can not believe these two!
They are so out of touch with reality.
$2K for a three day stay?
The golf cart was around $70 per day. Jenn do you really need your joy ride that badly?
If you can drive a golf cart why can’t you drive a car?

Why, if the Tesla trunk was half full of groceries going to FW, it is packed even fuller when they left the campgrounds?

And don’t get me started on Jackson’s Barnstormer ride! 😡
They absolutely masked him up so we couldn’t see the terror on his face.
But we could see it in his eyes and body language.
The poor child was hung out to dry (solo on his own island) because Tim was too busy filming and Jenn only cares about her own ride enjoyment.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It looks like Ordinary Adventures made the cut as media for Galactic Starcruiser. As annoying as they are, they really are huge Star Wars fans and will probably do a good job with it.

I wonder if they will share all their footage with Tim like they did at HHN? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.