The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, this one is courtesy of @Quasimodo

The Slackers just uploaded their Peppa Pig vlog, well after everyone else because it's so hard not raising your miracle child.

The amount of times Dim said "secret tunnel" in this vlog is too damn high.

It is nice that they themed an entire park around Ginn's people that being pigs.

Have at it!

Reactions: 26
It's ok, really. Not like it isn't a perfect name for her. ❤😀
haha, it’s true, I think I’ve obviously subconsciously taken it in by reading the thread! Ya’ll move so quickly here I’ve forgotten🤣

Also, just a quick thank you to everyone for being so entertaining on here. I’ve been reading everything for like 7 months, I rarely comment myself- in fact it was only this week I went from new member to just member! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
15 secret tunnel references in 45 minutes Peppa Pig video. That ratio is too high.

Let the little fella ride the dinosaurs!
We didn't need to see the tiny toilet.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
15 secret tunnel references in 45 minutes Peppa Pig video. That ratio is too high.
The obscene thing is Tim loves adult humor and knows exactly what he's doing by saying it.

For all those stans who keep saying how nice and wholesome Tim is... try turning on your brain for a moment.
Tim is the antithesis of wholesome and he truly sucks for doing this over and over again in a video directed specifically at young children's entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don't understand the nanny being there. Basically so Ginn could go on the rides with Dim but without her son?? I don't understand! Dim's the one doing the (exceptionally boring) tour, which meant she was NOT NEEDED.

Also credit for the thread title goes to Peppa Pig with her perpetual side eyes at the human pigs who visited her park.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg I just can't with that bloody woman. Her paying more attention to her phone than her family whilst on the boat, repeating Tim everytime he spoke to J$ but totally ignoring J when he was asking questions on the balloon... But they had a great family day. Cue weird peck on the cheek and arm on Tim's shoulder. Plus, all the jumping in puddles in the run up to this, didn't bring anything to allow him in the splash play. And did I hear Tim bribe him to eat when he said he wasn't hungry by asking if he wanted to eat chocolate? Arghhhhh.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Can the Peppa Pig ears go with the mouse ears in the professionally organized office?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Love_the_kitz I didn’t have a chance to respond to this so…

“I can't get over this either. To me a relationship means we're there for each other. Someone has a procedure done and the other is out in the waiting room ready to take them home, or to come into the room and hold their hand if needed. Yeah. It's boring as all hell, but it's part of that relationship. We also do the same for our kids.

Jenn: stays home laughing the day away WITH the babysitter nanny child educator.”

It’s seriously sad, I know we’ve all beaten the “Tim is not perfect” horse to DEATH but I am certain he would be there for JennyNoShowers if she was having even MINOR surgery.

My husband had an outpatient back surgery about 2 years (in June) ago and not only did I drive him to Tampa at 4 in the morning for the surgery scheduled at 7, I went back to pre-op to kiss/hold and console him while he was prepped and right before he was put under anesthesia. I drank the crappy waiting room coffee and paced the floor while he was in surgery and was right there waiting when the nurse came to look for me.

Who the duck let’s their partner/significant other/loved one go into surgery and not want to be there? I could understand extenuating circumstances but JennyNoShowers has no excuse. She’s just an asshole.

Hell my mom went for cataract surgery 2 years ago and we were there in the waiting room for her the entire time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Dim: can you say wheeeeee?
Dim: can you wave to mommy?
Dim: can you say 'hi mommy'?
J$: No Timothy, I don't want to be your stupid puppet.

Ginn's life is soOoOoOoOo hard you guuuuyz. It's so nice she gets to forget about having a child and ride kid's coasters! Did she borrow/take the pig ears from J$, or did she insist, she as an adult should also get them?

LOL, the shot of her sitting alone in the back. 🎶 just a small town girl, living in a loooonely world, she took the kid's coaster going anywhere.... 🎶
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 3.41.57 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Getting an early start 😂

The Tim Tracker #61: "I'm an Adult"

Ummm, no Ginn. No you are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

“I can't get over this either. To me a relationship means we're there for each other. Someone has a procedure done and the other is out in the waiting room ready to take them home, or to come into the room and hold their hand if needed. Yeah. It's boring as all hell, but it's part of that relationship. We also do the same for our kids.

Jenn: stays home laughing the day away WITH the babysitter nanny child educator.”

It’s seriously sad, I know we’ve all beaten the “Tim is not perfect” horse to DEATH but I am certain he would be there for JennyNoShowers if she was having even MINOR surgery.

My husband had an outpatient back surgery about 2 years (in June) ago and not only did I drive him to Tampa at 4 in the morning for the surgery scheduled at 7, I went back to pre-op to kiss/hold and console him while he was prepped and right before he was put under anesthesia. I drank the crappy waiting room coffee and paced the floor while he was in surgery and was right there waiting when the nurse came to look for me.

Who the duck let’s their partner/significant other/loved one go into surgery and not want to be there? I could understand extenuating circumstances but JennyNoShowers has no excuse. She’s just an asshole.

Hell my mom went for cataract surgery 2 years ago and we were there in the waiting room for her the entire time.
Right? Although when my mom went in for cataract surgery in Jan 2021 they made me wait in the car due to Covid concerns... which was a blessing in disguise as apparently the entire 5 floor building heard her when they were taking her blood pressure. o_O

We're there for our family.

My daughter's tonsillectomy meant I gowned up and went in for her before and after her surgery. I saw other's significant others doing the same for them as they went in and out of the O.R. Missy, her plush St. Bernard, stayed with her throughout the procedure which puts that fluff one step above me :)

For Tim's hernia surgery Jenn had better wife-up, save face and be there for him or else I recommend he file for divorce as that woman only cares about the money and being pampered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

It’s not hard to be a good partner/person. The letting him cook & load the car, etc… the very next day was so ridiculous! She is so awful. Last summer when I had my heart issue come up- my husband took me to every appointment- except one. He had a class for work & then he made sure a trusted friend took me. I couldn’t work during that- except to cat sit- so my husband would drive me to those visits even. Jennbo couldn’t be less caring/maternal if she tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ginn, you editing genius, you should have blurred out the kids faces that are CLEARLY visible in this vlog! But hey, since she can't be concerned about her own child, why be concerned about other children?

Here's the nanny who gets to stand around while she waits for these dimwits to ride dinosaurs around in loops multiple times.
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 3.54.49 PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Right? Although when my mom went in for cataract surgery in Jan 2021 and they made me wait in the car due to Covid concerns... which was a blessing in disguise as apparently the entire 5 floor building heard her when they were taking her blood pressure. o_O

We're there for our family.

My daughter's tonsillectomy meant I gowned up and went in for her before and after her surgery. I saw other's significant others doing the same for them as they went in and out of the O.R. Missy, her plush St. Bernard, stayed with her throughout the procedure which puts that fluff one step above me :)

For Tim's hernia surgery Jenn had better wife-up, save face and be there for him or else I recommend he file for divorce as that woman only cares about the money and being pampered.
But you were still as close as you could be for your mom and that’s what counts.

That’s what family or hell even friends do for people they LOVE.

But therein lies the rub, Jenn doesn’t love anyone besides herself.

I have to wonder what the duck is wrong with Tim because even my husband who is SUPER easy going said “if you weren’t there for me during a surgery that would be the end of our marriage” and he said it would be different if our son was sick or there was some extenuating circumstances that couldn’t be helped but yeah…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.