The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were those pre or post taxes and service charges? That even $200 is suspicious.

I hope they mentioned that the cost for the sites and rv vary greatly depending on time of year. Also they should have reviewed the services included and not included. For example, yes, there's a boat to the MK, but the MK passes are expensive. That's an afterthought to some people.
The golf cart was $215.
They gave after tax total cost of the stay.

And now I gotta turn this off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They didn't even do the "cool" Disney stuff like watch the water parade or fireworks, watch the movie, do the Disney activities.

Ponies and horses are all over the place.

And they sell that exact same firewood at Publix.

Oh, she's a genius. You didn't have to take your shoes off in the cabin. The cabins were much dirtier. The floors were so dirty. The RV wasn't dirty. Um--because they made you take off your nasty shoes?
I was thinking the same. They missed many of the key points, and putting down Disney;s cabins is not a good look to the mouse.

IMHO the rental RV could not as clean as a cabin can be. More space and less carpeting means more effective wipe downs. Just because they were slobs in the cabin does not mean they're all dirty.

Reactions: 5
Items that Ginn/Tim forgot for the trip...

Crocs
Bucket/Tray for Shoes
Tarp for the Golf Cart
A Towel to clean off the Golf Cart
Plastic/Vinyl Tablecloth
Clips/Weights for Tablecloth
Pop-Up Tent/Sun Shade
Lysol Wipes
Cooler
Travel Hammock (Ginn seemed really dejected she didn't have this)
Bicycles (They had 4 days and Ginn said she didn't have enough time to ride a bike)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Items that Ginn/Tim forgot for the trip...

Crocs
Bucket/Tray for Shoes
Tarp for the Golf Cart
A Towel to clean off the Golf Cart
Plastic/Vinyl Tablecloth
Clips/Weights for Tablecloth
Pop-Up Tent/Sun Shade
Lysol Wipes
Cooler
Travel Hammock (Ginn seemed really dejected she didn't have this)
Bicycles (They had 4 days and Ginn said she didn't have enough time to ride a bike)
Jackson’s baby shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait! They said on their packing day the cat was mostly full of groceries & now Timmy boy is saying they went to the grocery store on the way to there. So which is it? He lied to act like they didn’t over pack!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jackson’s baby shampoo
They forgot a cooler, sunshade, tablecloth, and wipes? 😂 Good gravy. Have they EVER written out or typed out a list? Or googled a list and printed it? They are so immature and act like kids when they decide to do these trips. Yikes. As a mom, I would never forget wipes...like ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Seeing Jackson in a pony was like, all I needed.”

we know Jennifer, you needed it because your weird stalkery stans would gush and send you more freebies and put the views up.

Reactions: 5
"We paid a crap ton of money for a Disney camping experience but the memories were 100% worth it to me."

But you can't even remember your memories without tshirts and picture frames...

And for a couple so 'concerned' about CoViD, you don't even have any lysol wipes, just in general in the frunk of your car? Especially with a kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is absolutely manic talking about the merch.

"We're working on only getting the things that we really, really love." 😂 😂 😂 😂 I just can't with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
She is absolutely manic talking about the merch.

"We're working on only getting the things that we really, really love." 😂 😂 😂 😂 I just can't with her.
Running a household: Um. That's not how it works Jenn.

If I only got the things that I really, really loved I'd have about 500 dogs and 1000 cats. (For the record, I have 3, all rescues)

We get what we need. Sprinkle in the very occasional what we love. Clear out the things we no longer need nor love.

Reactions: 9
Any tax professionals or IRS auditors who can give some insight about these videos where they just list the prices of everything they bought, from the travel expenses to the merch haul, in specific detail down to the exact cents? What is the point of these, justifying these as “necessary business expenses”? Can the IRS livestream the audit? I would send a Superchat if so

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Besides the fact that they lied about "most" of their crap being groceries but they said they actually picked up groceries on the way, Ginn also said they tried to make everything that was left of their groceries for their last dinner as an excuse for making yet again too much food, yet they're complaining about not having a cooler to keep their leftover groceries in while they frolicked in MK. Here's a tip, you didn't HAVE TO GO TO MK after you checked out.

They're experts at creating problems that don't need to be problems. Why are they so disorganized? MAKE A LIST. I always make a list, even of things that are essential to me, like contact lenses and a toothbrush. There's a very good chance I'll remember them, but making a list give me reassurance that I didn't overlook something. It's not even like they have jobs that cause them to pack last minute. They could pack days in advance. They don't work!

Reactions: 19
“I think we’re real campers now!”
No Jennifer, until you’ve slept in a leaky tent, in the cold and tit in a plastic bag, you aren’t a real camper, just because you don’t wash, it doesn’t qualify you to be a “real camper”.

• Haha
"We're going to link our friend's golf cart rental company down below"

Down below:
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 10.35.50 AM.png

👀

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope that the IRS audits them - since they are totally legit, an audit would just prove that they are paying their proper fair share of taxes and aren’t fraudulently claiming vacation souvenirs as business expenses and are properly disclosing all forms of compensation that they receive. Maybe the Department of Children and Families can stop by too to tell them how great parents they are And how we all are just jealous

So my gf watched today’s video.. I will add this her very first tracker video. Just as a warning, she tells it like it is. Her commentary was amazing😂. I’m sharing them here because she didn’t want it filmed for the Internet.

so..my gf’s commentary:
“Is that the witch that couldn’t mind her own at universal? Is she going to a Britney Spears party?”

“Does she ever shut her mouth? Like witch you ain’t that intelligent.”

“Who are all these people that message them? Are they real or imaginary? Who would deal with witch and her puppet?”

Does this witch know how to do a basic Google search? She acting like she is smarter than us!”

“What are you smiling at?Girl, you over here looking as crazy as the Joker”

They over here acting all casual about spending 2000 dollars in three days when half of Orlando makes that in month?”

“Tim run away from her crazy ass! witch over here looking like she’s 15.”

😂😂 These are all I could remember but I will say I enjoyed watching the video with her commentary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.