The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are chasing that holy grail of another viral video. Viral to me would be 1+ million views which would easily pay for their trip. Anything with the word Disney or Universal does better views wise for them sometimes way better. Is their staycation and vacation strategy sustainable without those viral videos? I guess time will tell. Either they make a ton more than socialblade reports or they are getting very desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jennifer really pisses me off. She does NOTHING. Timbo mentioned being concerned about booking the spot with Disney or the RV itself first- here’s an idea, Jenny the sloth could book one while you book the other! Call and confirm that both have availability & then each book the company you called if it works out. What a concept!!!

Reactions: 14
Did they witch to the RV company so much that they had to clarify their no shoe policy?

I would think no shoes in the RV means you can't wear shoes inside. You can keep your shoes inside, they just don't want you tracking dirt and mud everywhere. You know, like those filthy, dirty Disney cabins.

Idiots. Absolute idiots.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 3.57.03 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did they witch to the RV company so much that they had to clarify their no shoe policy?

I would think no shoes in the RV means you can't wear shoes inside. You can keep your shoes inside, they just don't want you tracking dirt and mud everywhere. You know, like those filthy, dirty Disney cabins.

Idiots. Absolute idiots.

View attachment 1078760
Here's the post from FB:

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 1.10.14 PM.png

I don't know why this whole shoes thing was such a hurdle for the Slackers, or why the cabin they stayed in last time got so dirty. Bring some flip flops or your crocs for when you're hanging out inside, and leave your shoes by the door inside. There, no dirty cabin. Viola!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I just keep envisioning the filth in their house since they wear shoes in it. Also, with having so much crap there's no way they are dusting regularly, if at all. :sick:

Here's the post from FB:

View attachment 1078801

I don't know why this whole shoes thing was such a hurdle for the Slackers, or why the cabin they stayed in last time got so dirty. Bring some flip flops or your crocs for when you're hanging out inside, and leave your shoes by the door inside. There, no dirty cabin. Viola!
This is what I do on every vacation. I bring flip flops or slippers to wear in the hotel room.

Reactions: 15

Idiots. Absolute idiots.

View attachment 1078760
OMG, that company may have been annoyed with them. Maybe that's why they didn't talk about the company much in the actual vlogs and Tim seemed to witch about so much on the "goodbye" walk-through.

He was probably texting them non-stop. They never brought the firepit lid? Or was it not required? I thought it was interesting that they said it was a "Disney-approved firepit" in today's vlog.

Reactions: 22
I just keep envisioning the filth in their house since they wear shoes in it. Also, with having so much crap there's no way they are dusting regularly, if at all. :sick:

This is what I do on every vacation. I bring flip flops or slippers to wear in the hotel room.
Yep, we've seen J$'s shoes placed on the ledge by their bathroom, we've seen shoes sprawled on the ground in the kitchen, and we know they definitely don't mop their floors based on how dirty the bottom of J$'s socks have looked. But there they go bitching about the dirty floors of the cabin. Always have to witch about something.

One of these days they're going to stay on a yacht, and then they'll witch about RVs not being as cool as being on a yacht. It's always the next thing they can get their greasy dirty finger-licked hands on and then they discard whatever they gushed about prior to that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why the hell did Gin think her TWO year old son would be interested in the checker board on the tablecloth? Why age him?!? Then the dumb ass proceeds to say that she didn’t know it was $80. Any normal person that didn’t realize the price until they were at the register would’ve put the item back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
After reading the points made, I agree now that Stanny Lynn had to stay with them the whole time. Did they ever use the tent they set up? What a waste. Just bizarre that they never showed Stanny Lynn’s things or where she was. It was like she wasn’t really there, a ghost that appeared and disappeared.

They treat this woman like she is a Valet/Ladies’ Maid. She does whatever her masters need done. In 2022 for a couple of greasy idiots in Florida to have someone like this blows my mind.

$2000 for 3 nights seems like an insane price. You could stay at most deluxe resorts for 4-5 nights if you play your discounts right. I know that RV was quite big, but still. For no more than they really did, it doesn’t seem to be worth the price to stay there. They truly didn’t show me anything that made me want to try renting a camper at “the Fort”. It seemed a rather boring place to go. As others pointed out, not going to the beach for the water pageant or going to the movie under the stars set up was an odd choice. They had Valet Lynn, she could have watched the kid after dark.

Lastly, did they not check the ride times before going into MK? 45 minutes for barnstormer is a not good. So silly they went all the way to MK for one traumatic ride then left. Makes me think J$ had a meltdown off camera after the ride and they had to leave.

Reactions: 18
Here's the post from FB:

View attachment 1078801

What I don't understand is, why were they going in and out of the RV so much? I know they said it was raining the first day, so I assume they mostly stayed inside. Tim would have been the one who went in and out a few times, because he cooked everything. The only reason Jenn would was because she had to be there yapping away and filming. But the rest of the time, why were they going in and out so much that the shoes were even an issue? Also, unless you are wearing fancy shoes, why not smash down the heel and just slide those suckers on and off already tied. 😆 Jenn brought MASSIVE rain boots that took up 1/4 of the trunk but didn't bring water shoes, slides, sandals, or anything? 🤣🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
She should just get some shoes with velcro straps. Just fully embrace being lazy and nonfunctional. Maybe Gucci sells a pair.

img_7212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guyszzszzz it’s so hard to plan! We could use a list but that SouNds LikE WorK! 🙄

Also if you really forgot so much you could drive 15 minutes home and get it. I get they want content but spending this amount of money, witch the whole time, and barely film anything at the actual “fort” itself, what was the point? Driving a golf cart but not a Tesla, Ginn is completely useless as an adult. Useless. They could’ve went on a day trip there. They really hate being home.

She should just get some shoes with velcro straps. Just fully embrace being lazy and nonfunctional. Maybe Gucci sells a pair.

View attachment 1078855
Gucci sure does. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
🐸☕

From FB:
Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 1.36.11 PM.png

I wonder if the Slacker stans DMed the company to witch on behalf of their lords and saviors, Dim and Ginn, about how the company's policy made life really difficult for the Slackers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she? I hadn't noticed, but then again I just skim through. Got any timestamps so I can have a look? Trouble in paradise?? Maybe she's starting to blame Fanny Lynn for her not being pregnant yet because Timbo is like 'can't do IT with Lynn so nearby...' as an excuse not to have sex with the burst sofa he married.
I don’t really want to go through the video again. The two major times I noticed was after breakfast in the golf cart Fanny was driving and hit a bump and it was a hard glare. A couple more times during the ride it’s a look of disgust. Then later in the video they are sitting at a picnic table and Fanny is beside Jackpot and she throws a couple more side eyes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
🐸☕

From FB:
View attachment 1078869

I wonder if the Slacker stans DMed the company to witch on behalf of their lords and saviors, Dim and Ginn, about how the company's policy made life really difficult for the Slackers.
I think that people should tell the company that they should never host them because they made the company look bad

I don’t really want to go through the video again. The two major times I noticed was after breakfast in the golf cart Fanny was driving and hit a bump and it was a hard glare. A couple more times during the ride it’s a look of disgust. Then later in the video they are sitting at a picnic table and Fanny is beside Jackpot and she throws a couple more side eyes.
So should we place our bets on how much longer nanny Lynn is going to last

Reactions: 9
They spent $2000 for 3 nights in a trailer 5 miles away from their home
It's about 20-25 miles away from Lake Nona.
I mean, yeah, they live within 35-45 mins. of Disney if they take the 417, but let's be accurate for the newbies. ;) 🤣

Reactions: 4
🐸☕

From FB:
View attachment 1078869

While Meacham's RV inc posting was great (that was a total dis on the tracker's IQ, LOL) I think it's a great example of why these companies need to check out Tim and Jenn before choosing to invest in them even if just through a give away night.

Even when Tim pays for an experience such as happened here, it's obvious he is a very bad representative of the product.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's about 20-25 miles away from Lake Nona.
I mean, yeah, they live within 35-45 mins. of Disney if they take the 417, but let's be accurate for the newbies. ;) 🤣
I don’t understand why they gave the price and then started talking about well if you book it in April blah blah blah April is going to be completely different pricing than what it is in February. They really need to do homework before opening their mouth.

yeah I just realized that I was quoting you when you were quoting the quote about the price.. it’s stormy I’m sleepy today my brain is not working😂

While Meacham's RV inc posting was great (that was a total dis on the tracker's IQ, LOL) I think it's a great example of why these companies need to check out Tim and Jenn before choosing to invest in them even if just through a give away night.
Well, in their defense, Meacham's said in that one post under the YouTube vlog (Day 1 maybe?) that they didn't know who Tim and Jenn "were" (i.e., that they had a YouTube channel).

Though I 100% agree w/ you if they were do a #hosted with them, I really hope they'd do their homework to learn how scummy those two are.

ETA: I'm clarifying "their" as in "their defense" is referring to Meacham's, not the Trackassholes.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.