Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fookTat

Me - Ginn can I smack you in the face?

Ginn - No!

Me - I think you mean yes 🤜
Me - Did you love it? I think she loves it 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 40

HiJenn

3 threads while i was gone?! I have my work cut out for myself.

So i stayed at Aulani for 5 nights. Idk how the F the Trackers mismanage their time and money.

In other news, i climbed koko head crater.

20220215_091537.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Of all things you should never say in front of your child, particularly a boy…”he’s saying no but he really means yes” is about the worst. That’s absolutely disgusting on a new level.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

fookTat

When they said they were both going to lose 15 pounds at new year, I suppose Jen made Tim do that for her as well, so he lost 30 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So my gf watched today’s video.. I will add this her very first tracker video. Just as a warning, she tells it like it is. Her commentary was amazing😂. I’m sharing them here because she didn’t want it filmed for the Internet.

so..my gf’s commentary:
“Is that the bitch that couldn’t mind her own at universal? Is she going to a Britney Spears party?”

“Does she ever shut her mouth? Like bitch you ain’t that intelligent.”

“Who are all these people that message them? Are they real or imaginary? Who would deal with bitch and her puppet?”

Does this bitch know how to do a basic Google search? She acting like she is smarter than us!”

“What are you smiling at?Girl, you over here looking as crazy as the Joker”

They over here acting all casual about spending 2000 dollars in three days when half of Orlando makes that in month?”

“Tim run away from her crazy ass! Bitch over here looking like she’s 15.”

😂😂 These are all I could remember but I will say I enjoyed watching the video with her commentary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
@Love_the_kitz I didn’t have a chance to respond to this so…

“I can't get over this either. To me a relationship means we're there for each other. Someone has a procedure done and the other is out in the waiting room ready to take them home, or to come into the room and hold their hand if needed. Yeah. It's boring as all hell, but it's part of that relationship. We also do the same for our kids.

Jenn: stays home laughing the day away WITH the babysitter nanny child educator.”

It’s seriously sad, I know we’ve all beaten the “Tim is not perfect” horse to DEATH but I am certain he would be there for JennyNoShowers if she was having even MINOR surgery.

My husband had an outpatient back surgery about 2 years (in June) ago and not only did I drive him to Tampa at 4 in the morning for the surgery scheduled at 7, I went back to pre-op to kiss/hold and console him while he was prepped and right before he was put under anesthesia. I drank the shitty waiting room coffee and paced the floor while he was in surgery and was right there waiting when the nurse came to look for me.

Who the fuck let’s their partner/significant other/loved one go into surgery and not want to be there? I could understand extenuating circumstances but JennyNoShowers has no excuse. She’s just an asshole.

Hell my mom went for cataract surgery 2 years ago and we were there in the waiting room for her the entire time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I was 10 when I went on my first roller coaster: Space mountain. I did NOT want to go on, but I was ten and perfectly capable of being brave and had developed enough.

Jackson is TWO. For Jenn and Tim, as they tend to forget things like birthdays let me say this again: He's TWO! Not five, four or even three.
Just because he is a very tall two year old and he hits the height requirement for a ride does not mean he is physically or mentally ready for the ride.
Just because you've trained him to reply "yeah" and say the word "roller coaster" it does not mean he was asking to go on or that he loved his ride.

Why are you wishing away your child's youth? Why are you forcing him to grow up faster than he is ready to?

From what I saw Jackson HATED that ride. It scared the crap out of him. Jenn was too busy being center stage in the camera to even notice, but all the viewers here have noticed, and we number a lot more than 3. We are all former fans who you drove away with idiotic actions and remarks. Abuse of your one and only child will only result in more fans being driven away.

You are horrible parents. Good Job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to admit, if I had a little one I would love this park. All the rides were adorable and so age appropriate.
The splash pad looked fun and I even liked the theatre bec if you had a child on the spectrum, or you just need downtime it’s a nice relaxing looking place to decompress.

It gobsmacks me that they cannot go to a preschool aged park for one day without the damn nanny. Then Jen trying to play like a caring mom… we see through your shit
What the Slackers have failed to mention but Super Enthused Jackie has is the park is Autism friendly and has sensory games for the kids whilst queueing which Jennifer half assed mentioned. I recommend checking Jackie’s video on it!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
All of these adult vloggers on the rides (Mike Kay especially) is just sad.

Ginn seriously wants to ride kid rides by herself rather than doing things with her own miracle child. It’s pathetic.
they literally had the one thing that none of those other vloggers could provide, the actual child experience, and they totally blew it. Jenn ruins the whole damn channel. Tim used to provide decent albeit sometimes incorrect, narrative information at these media events. Jenn is just there to perform for her stans including Stanny Lynn.

• Heart

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
JennyNoShowers takeover has been honestly the worst thing to ever happen to Tim’s channel.

Also, no offense to Jackson but his birth was also the major downfall. I feel like we all saw WAYYY less JennyNoShowers before he came into the picture. Poor kid really deserves to be born to better parents. Jenn is definitely one of those humans who should be barren
Before they got pregnant with him, Gin was always talking about how happy she was with where their lives were and what they were doing. They had really started to gain a following, we’re making good money, and it allowed them to travel more at the drop of a hat. Ginn loved that life. Then she got the kid she supposedly always wanted and J$ ruined her carefree, jetset fun-filled lifestyle and Tim has done his damndest to keep that going to keep her happy and satisfied. The staycations, the extravagant vacations to Aulani, the Disney Cruises… Tim knows she will never be happy to be a stay at home mom.

It is beyond obvious Gin resents J$’s existence and considers him a nuisance. She never baths him, she doesn’t put him to sleep, Tim feeds him, Tim tries to interact with him like a normal parent, but Ginn buts in and ruins it because she resents not being the center of attention 24/7.

she just disgusts me on a level I can’t express.

• Sad

airbusA330

VIP Member
All of these adult vloggers on the rides (Mike Kay especially) is just sad.

Ginn seriously wants to ride kid rides by herself rather than doing things with her own miracle child. It’s pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
It's an absolute shit show of a marriage.

In the latest vlog when talking about getting an RV and Tim said it would be easier on him not too, she totally blanked that statement.

He had those wisdom teeth out and she stayed at home... Can we take a moment to even think what her reaction would be if Tim said pop along there yourself and I'll wait at home for you, she would go crazy!!

Her entitled attitude is sickening.

Her 'relationship' with her child is shocking, I have never seen a mother so hands off with their own child, he blanks her and he stares past her when she speaks at him. To be fair to Tim I think he has a good connection with Jackson, plays with him, talks to him, gets down on the ground to his level for good eye contact , feeds and baths him all while the heifer lounges on her ass wrapped in a blanket!

Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Did they bitch to the RV company so much that they had to clarify their no shoe policy?

I would think no shoes in the RV means you can't wear shoes inside. You can keep your shoes inside, they just don't want you tracking dirt and mud everywhere. You know, like those filthy, dirty Disney cabins.

Idiots. Absolute idiots.

View attachment 1078760
Here's the post from FB:

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 1.10.14 PM.png

I don't know why this whole shoes thing was such a hurdle for the Slackers, or why the cabin they stayed in last time got so dirty. Bring some flip flops or your crocs for when you're hanging out inside, and leave your shoes by the door inside. There, no dirty cabin. Viola!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: can you say wheeeeee?
Dim: can you wave to mommy?
Dim: can you say 'hi mommy'?
J$: No Timothy, I don't want to be your stupid puppet.

Ginn's life is soOoOoOoOo hard you guuuuyz. It's so nice she gets to forget about having a child and ride kid's coasters! Did she borrow/take the pig ears from J$, or did she insist, she as an adult should also get them?

LOL, the shot of her sitting alone in the back. 🎶 just a small town girl, living in a loooonely world, she took the kid's coaster going anywhere.... 🎶
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 3.41.57 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Was there a reason they couldn’t let the poor kid go on the Dino ride multiple times? Like I know it was a media event; were they only allowed to ride each attraction once? Little guy was just gazing at it, obviously wanting to go again! Why is it so fucking difficult for them to let their kid be a kid and have fun?
There was NO reason. They should have let that kid ride that Dino ride until he turned into a fucking dinosaur. They are so selfish

• Sad