The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it was because it wasn't quite the roller-coaster experience they had in their heads. They envisioned J$ squealing with delight, arms in the air showing pure joy and coming off begging to go round again.
I agree. They wanted to be able to go "Check out our miracle son! He's only two but he loves roller coasters just like his daddy. Wheeeee!!!!"

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I suspect it was because it wasn't quite the roller-coaster experience they had in their heads. They envisioned J$ squealing with delight, arms in the air showing pure joy and coming off begging to go round again. Of course it wasn't like that because he's not ready.
And they're so bleeping stupid because J$ responded pretty much the same way on Gadget's Go Coaster only a few months ago and I'm pretty sure they're the exact same off the shelf coaster model. Why would they do that to him again when it obviously didn't go well for the first time.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And they're so bleeping stupid because J$ responded pretty much the same way on Gadget's Go Coaster only a few months ago and I'm pretty sure they're the exact same off the shelf coaster model. Why would they do that to him again when it obviously didn't go well for the first time.
I was procrastinating this morning and looked up Barnstormer this morning. It goes 25mph. Space Mountain goes 27.

Have we seen J$ ride regular, basic rides like the tea cups, Small World, Pooh, Pirates or Jungle Cruise? Why does he have to go from Dumbo right to Barnstormer? What the hell is the big rush? They need to focus on him doing basic baby/toddler things like feeding himself, dressing himself, potty training.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At the very least, they should have had Dim sit with him, not loud manic mommy. He was at least used to having dad by his side before.

Reactions: 6
At the very least, they should have had Dim sit with him, not loud manic mommy. He was at least used to having dad by his side before.
You've seen her camera work though. No way she gets the video needed properly especially turning around. He could do the recording and ride next to him but then what does she do? Go get some Starbucks with the nanny? Lol

Reactions: 5
Sure, but this was set up to be Jenn's turn for the attention, thumbnail shot, and to tell us what J thinks. She loved editing that entire scene, you know it. 🙄 Tim is going to eventually turn into her personal film crew if he doesn't take back his channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the horse riding video. I wonder how much longer Nanny McGee will last with the amount of glares/side eyes/rolls Ginn throws her way.
Does she? I hadn't noticed, but then again I just skim through. Got any timestamps so I can have a look? Trouble in paradise?? Maybe she's starting to blame Fanny Lynn for her not being pregnant yet because Timbo is like 'can't do IT with Lynn so nearby...' as an excuse not to have sex with the burst sofa he married.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have noticed that Jackson, when he is scared or frightened, will just sit there and take it. He does not turn to either parent for comfort, security and reassurance.

Of course both are incapable of giving J$ that, so the poor child is screwed! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was 10 when I went on my first roller coaster: Space mountain. I did NOT want to go on, but I was ten and perfectly capable of being brave and had developed enough.

Jackson is TWO. For Jenn and Tim, as they tend to forget things like birthdays let me say this again: He's TWO! Not five, four or even three.
Just because he is a very tall two year old and he hits the height requirement for a ride does not mean he is physically or mentally ready for the ride.
Just because you've trained him to reply "yeah" and say the word "roller coaster" it does not mean he was asking to go on or that he loved his ride.

Why are you wishing away your child's youth? Why are you forcing him to grow up faster than he is ready to?

From what I saw Jackson HATED that ride. It scared the crap out of him. Jenn was too busy being center stage in the camera to even notice, but all the viewers here have noticed, and we number a lot more than 3. We are all former fans who you drove away with idiotic actions and remarks. Abuse of your one and only child will only result in more fans being driven away.

You are horrible parents. Good Job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They spent 450 just for the campsite "hook up"

They spent 1065 for the RV Rental.

The golfcart was an additional 200.

That was a thifty stay by Slacker standards.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And we have the double ponytail hair again 🤢🤢🤢
They loved the RV because it has two bedrooms & J$ goes to bed so much earlier than they do.

• Sick
They are totally glossing over the fact that Stanny Lynn was in the RV as well.

Gin also doesn't realize that J$ could've rode the ponies without having to stay at FW...you didn't need to drop $1900 to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are totally glossing over the fact that Stanny Lynn was in the RV as well.

Gin also doesn't realize that J$ could've rode the ponies without having to stay at FW...you didn't need to drop $1900 to do so.
They didn't even do the "cool" Disney stuff like watch the water parade or fireworks, watch the movie, do the Disney activities.

Ponies and horses are all over the place.

And they sell that exact same firewood at Publix.

Oh, she's a genius. You didn't have to take your shoes off in the cabin. The cabins were much dirtier. The floors were so dirty. The RV wasn't dirty. Um--because they made you take off your nasty shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have noticed that Jackson, when he is scared or frightened, will just sit there and take it. He does not turn to either parent for comfort, security and reassurance.

Of course both are incapable of giving J$ that, so the poor child is screwed! 😡
Exactly my thoughts... That's so sad. A two year old should fully trust his parents..

Reactions: 9
They spent 450 just for the campsite "hook up"

They spent 1065 for the RV Rental.

The golfcart was an additional 200.

That was a thifty stay by Slacker standards.
Were those pre or post taxes and service charges? That even $200 is suspicious.

I hope they mentioned that the cost for the sites and rv vary greatly depending on time of year. Also they should have reviewed the services included and not included. For example, yes, there's a boat to the MK, but the MK passes are expensive. That's an afterthought to some people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.