The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, in their defense, Meacham's said in that one post under the YouTube vlog (Day 1 maybe?) that they didn't know who Tim and Jenn "were" (i.e., that they had a YouTube channel).

Though I 100% agree w/ you if they were do a #hosted with them, I really hope they'd do their homework to learn how scummy those two are.
Dim and Ginn stated they paid for everything out of pocket in their "How Much Did This Cost/Haul Vlog" they put up today.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dim and Ginn stated they paid for everything out of pocket in their "How Much Did This Cost/Haul Vlog" they put up today.
Yes, I know that. I was responding to @Love_the_kitz's comment about these companies researching the Trackers before getting involved w/ them. Meacham's said they didn't initially know who Jenn and Tim were (in a comment they left under one of the vlogs that I can't find now)

And I said if they *were* to #host them, I agreed that these companies should do their due diligence. I know that they weren't #hosted this time.

Reactions: 6
AT LEAST Tim admitted that they are not going to buy an RV and that that way he didn’t have to deal with a poop hose. I think reading here he’s learned that he would be in for a lot more than he bargained for if he bought an RV so let’s at least be glad that they learned that they don’t want to buy one

Reactions: 12
Yes, I know that. I was responding to @Love_the_kitz's comment about these companies researching the Trackers before getting involved w/ them. Meacham's said they didn't initially know who Jenn and Tim were (in a comment they left under one of the vlogs that I can't find now)

And I said if they *were* to #host them, I agreed that these companies should do their due diligence. I know that they weren't #hosted this time.
I mentioned that they paid. I think you quoted me before I was done posting. I have a habit of editing about 1K times, sigh. It's an ocd thing that came from years of programming software and testing, reprogramming, testing, tweaking, testing...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mentioned that they paid. I think you quoted me before I was done posting. I have a habit of editing about 1K times, sigh. It's an ocd thing.
Ah yes, didn't realize you were editing it! :) No prob!

(and I do the same thing... I even just did it here to add this line! 🤣 🤣 🤣 OCD'ers Unite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think this was filmed after the live show from last week due to Ginn's "pull me by these pigtails" hairdo (and they just changed their shirts to show them off)? If so, it makes it more hilarious that in the live show Dim said he wouldn't use that RV company again because "they forgot some things in our RV", but in this vlog he said he would use them again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine being so pathetic as to witch an whine about a rule that the company needs to put up a statement, they are honestly so far up their own arses now, I assume they would also just walk into someone's home an leave their dirty shoes on with no respect for anyone

Taking my shoes off at the door is literally the first thing I do, those are off before I even have my jacket off, the most disrespectful thing for anywhere is to trail dirt an god knows what else through a house

I guess that's probably why they won't go back to Japan, the Japanese probably had a stroke at the sheer disrespect from both of them, they honestly paint such a bad picture for Americans, obviously not all are like them and I feel bad for other Americans at having these two clowns showing the world how they act

Reactions: 14
I just can't with these stans. So J. is now "The Little Buddy" (as if he's a doll from Mattel) and they're calling Disney the "Holy Land."

1645481749913.png

Oh, and this one. The Trackassholes are his "guardian angels." Please tell me this is a joke. :rolleyes:

1645481852487.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Do we think this was filmed after the live show from last week due to Ginn's "pull me by these pigtails" hairdo (and they just changed their shirts to show them off)? If so, it makes it more hilarious that in the live show Dim said he wouldn't use that RV company again because "they forgot some things in our RV", but in this vlog he said he would use them again.
No I think they got the costs breakdown idea from here a few pages back or in the last thread. another reason why were shouldn't be giving them content ideas. But I think the live was last week?

The StarCruiser event has started. Any sightings of Dim and Ginn?

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-21 at 22.09.58.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
These 2 complaining about how untidy or dirty anything is is a goddam joke given the absolute tit pit they 'live' in. Pair of bleeping dusional halfwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am not a fan of most grifting vloggers and am not usually excited for any to get freebies, but...

Can this RV company pleeeease host another vlogger who will explain ALL the real details, go on and on about how great the company is, and how they were invited out for free? The only purpose of this would be to make the Trackers pissed. 🤣

Imagine this person hosted in the nicest RV model and showing how you can leave the shoes on the inside mat, how the company threw in a complimentary table cloth and Lysol wipes, and how the bathroom is spacious unless you ate too many cupcakes from the dining place. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wasn't nanny Lynn driving the golfcart one day? Jackson in the front with her and Tim and Jen in the back?
Yes she is the chauffeur now . The channel is called The Tim Tracker not the The Tim Jenn Tracker hope it changes to more Tim only.

Reactions: 7
No I think they got the costs breakdown idea from here a few pages back or in the last thread. another reason why were shouldn't be giving them content ideas. But I think the live was last week?

The StarCruiser event has started. Any sightings of Dim and Ginn?

View attachment 1078986
I am crossing my fingers that they weren't invited. They don't deserve to be but I wouldn't put it past them to suddenly drop a 'duck you 3 unwell' vlog. The only reason I could see them being invited is because they have the additional angle of taking a kid. But would they be able to take Fanny Lynn? She'd have to sleep in one of those tiny bunk beds in the same room. If they hadn't fucked up by continuing to make cash off their racist homophobe past then they probably would have been invited. Now, I'm not so sure. This is a biggie, it's not going down well and Disney need vloggers to sell it. TTT will make it look boring as hell.

Reactions: 15
Again with the forward facing car seat!? Ughhhh!!! I guess it’s more important to be able to get him on camera now that you are in the front seat than to prevent him from suffering a serious injury!!

That footage of him on Barnstormer is haunting. I mentioned before that my son asked to ride it at almost 2.5 because he loves Goofy. We explained it to him, let him watch a POV, and he still wanted to so we did. My husband had his arm around him and his other arm sort of cradling his head and after we were like are you ok? How do you feel? THEN we asked what did you think about it? Not only was J$’s head slapping all over the ride car (it was hard to watch,) but it was over and they were just like you liked it yep he liked it. I feel more and more sad for him with every video that he can’t be his own person with his own feelings. I worry for his teenage years when kids raised like this make really scary choices.
They only ask him yes or no questions, he was scared to death .

Reactions: 5
Theres loads of pics taken before everyone went in to Star cruiser on Instagram. Not a track hole in sight. :) Maybe Dim has his hernia surgery today?
Screenshot 2022-02-21 223012.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I am crossing my fingers that they weren't invited. They don't deserve to be but I wouldn't put it past them to suddenly drop a 'duck you 3 unwell' vlog. The only reason I could see them being invited is because they have the additional angle of taking a kid. But would they be able to take Fanny Lynn? She'd have to sleep in one of those tiny bunk beds in the same room. If they hadn't fucked up by continuing to make cash off their racist homophobe past then they probably would have been invited. Now, I'm not so sure. This is a biggie, it's not going down well and Disney need vloggers to sell it. TTT will make it look boring as hell.
Pretty sure they weren’t invited unless OA had them as their guests. They can have a total of 4 people with them

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.