The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I finally watched the blended Disney snacks video. I regret that decision. This is coming from two food » connoisseurs » . God those two are disgusting. And the video wouldn’t be complete without Jenn’s dramatic reactions

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Me - Ginn can I smack you in the face?

Ginn - No!

Me - I think you mean yes 🤜
Me - Did you love it? I think she loves it 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m convinced Tim is just stealing from Jackie and Nate now. Also, I remember a video a while ago where they were at Epcot I believe and Jimmy Allen came up to them and they weee sort of “oh that’s our friend Jimmy”. He was in it for two seconds and then Jimmy Allen started taking off and now I’m sure they wish they had done more.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep, she "smoothed" her thighs. Wow, this is so obvious!! Love when you come to the thread and drop gems like these, @Rebelle !! She really does think she's KimK. 🤣

She tried adding color to her legs and smoothed out the ripples and stuff. No wonder they posted photos LATER rather than right from the park or right after. 🙄

EDIT- Wait...where is this photo? Was this in with all the others? It isn't on IG or FB now.
What a find!😮 She even has some of the color on J$’s leg. She’s so lazy, even with something like this. Her level of sloth is unmatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like a view buying spree? This is from earlier today...

2022-02-18 (5)_LI.jpg

And a little bit ago ...
2022-02-18 (7)_LI.jpg

When you're media and hosted and not getting views....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The stans on the FB page are underwhelmed by the Peppa Park and mostly not interested. 😂 The same people that want to see every minute of some other couple's toddler's life, but are ho-hum on a kid themepark because...they don't have little kids. I get it, it isn't that thrilling, but they can't even muster up any enthusiasm for it. Yet somehow the channel got 50K more views in the hours during the day today.

Reactions: 11
Read an article on start-ups during the pandemic. This guy has YouTube cooking channel - he worked at Disney but now has over a million followers in 2 years. He also has an agent… when asked what are the pitfalls- this was his answer…. Remind of you what a certain two idiots are not doing?
Hard to read Tim’s handwriting but looks like we found a copy of his edits…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Read an article on start-ups during the pandemic. This guy has YouTube cooking channel - he worked at Disney but now has over a million followers in 2 years. He also has an agent… when asked what are the pitfalls- this was his answer…. Remind of you what a certain two idiots are not doing?
Tasting History rocks. I've been subbed since the beginning, love me some Max and Jose!

Reactions: 5
When you can only photoshop one of your legs.
Look at the size of those redwoods. She could box jump a bungalow.
Holding into that kid for dear life and he’s still trying to get away from her.
I can’t figure out where the weird pink cast is coming from, filter maybe? The characters are too far away to cause it.

View attachment 1072442
curious why she would even bother? She doesn’t edit herself skinnier in videos. Honestly she’s not even that fat, and she could definitely wrangle her weight back in if she even remotely tried a little bit (maybe run around the park with J$?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not saying she needs to put on a dress for a media event, but she looks like she got lost looking for a gym and ended up at Peppa Pig instead.
Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.20.42 PM.png

• Sick
I couldn't stomach my way through a full video. Did Tim ever disclose what the actual cost is to get into the park?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup. Smart.
The pandemic was a perfect time for vloggers to grow their channels. Nothing was open for entertainment, they had captive audiences.
The Slackers blew their chance away by not reading the audience and just continuing to make videos for themselves.

Agreed. For someone who doesn’t spend a lot of time running around with her son, she’s dressed like she would be? (Should be.) also wtf is that ankle photo shop?
No photoshop, in fact her ankles look like that except this angle or lens is stretching it out even more than it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Expecting that 12:15 am EST upload. 🤣
I was just thinking about that because I would actually like my husband to get to watch it before he goes to bed because he’s been asleep every time they’ve uploaded. And are we finally going to get to finish Fort wilderness?🤔

Reactions: 4
You would like to think that they have learned by now, but they keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over again.
”I’ll put a link to that video in the description down below”

But it’s not like they’re unambitious unmotivated bleeping stupid trash people or anything like that, YoU’rE jUsT jEaLoUs!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.