The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. For someone who doesn’t spend a lot of time running around with her son, she’s dressed like she would be? (Should be.) also wtf is that ankle photo shop?
Did you notice the new Sperrys? Tim got new Sperrys so she had to get new Sperrys, I want a golden goose!!! Also, jokes on her. Wearing Sperrys like that for the first time walking around a theme park, have fun with the rub marks and blisters Ginbo.

Anyone else love Adam and Gary!? Oh my are they the antithesis of the Slackers! I was just watching their vlog from this week, they’re staying at the Yacht Club and were upgraded to the Commodore’s Suite. They were both gushing with tears of gratitude and thanking Disney and telling the viewers that they’re sure they were given this magic because of them. They then went to Epcot and bought the $750 gold Minnie ears and are doing a giveaway with them (ACTUALLY doing one) as a thank you to viewers and then again later in the video had this huge heartfelt amazing message thanking everyone for watching and letting them have this job and supporting them. They are always so immensely grateful for every aspect of every experience.

it just made me even more sickened by the Slackers who constantly flex everything they’re doing with ZERO acknowledgement or thank you or gratitude to the viewer who is literally “paying the price” for them to do that! They never seem humbled or grateful for anything and it’s just plain gross!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you notice the new Sperrys? Tim got new Sperrys so she had to get new Sperrys, I want a golden goose!!! Also, jokes on her. Wearing Sperrys like that for the first time walking around a theme park, have fun with the rub marks and blisters Ginbo.

Anyone else love Adam and Gary!? Oh my are they the antithesis of the Slackers! I was just watching their vlog from this week, they’re staying at the Yacht Club and were upgraded to the Commodore’s Suite. They were both gushing with tears of gratitude and thanking Disney and telling the viewers that they’re sure they were given this magic because of them. They then went to Epcot and bought the $750 gold Minnie ears and are doing a giveaway with them (ACTUALLY doing one) as a thank you to viewers and then again later in the video had this huge heartfelt amazing message thanking everyone for watching and letting them have this job and supporting them. They are always so immensely grateful for every aspect of every experience.

it just made me even more sickened by the Slackers who constantly flex everything they’re doing with ZERO acknowledgement or thank you or gratitude to the viewer who is literally “paying the price” for them to do that! They never seem humbled or grateful for anything and it’s just plain gross!!
You mean unlike the Slackers giving junk away....which btw they never announced a winner

Reactions: 8
it just made me even more sickened by the Slackers who constantly flex everything they’re doing with ZERO acknowledgement or thank you or gratitude to the viewer who is literally “paying the price” for them to do that!
Even PCDev ends his videos by telling his audience that he loves “you guys,” and he is the same man who also allegedly (according to the police report) sucker punches innocent people from behind. The Trackers are nothing but selfish gluttons. What did they eat for their desserts tonight?

Part of me briefly wondered if Jenn’s recent manic behavior was medication related - maybe as part of their new health insurance plan, she finally made an appointment with a psychiatrist to address everything from the crippling anxiety to the antisocial social media attacks to the obvious depression spiral to the apparent resentment towards her son and husband, and maybe this new medication was affecting her behavior in a noticeable way. If this was the case, we should be applauding her for finally taking steps in the right direction and finally getting the help that the entire world clearly sees that she needs but seems to refuse to get (even though she herself is the one who acknowledges her anxiety problems and the extent that they affect her life). But then I remember that their idea of going to “the doctor” was going for a routine exam at the optical shop inside Target and realize it’s probably just another wildly unregulated mood swing to the opposite pole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just got blocked from Tim and Jen. On twitter 🤷🏼‍♀️ truth hurts right. I only asked why they had a nanny when they are home all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed. For someone who doesn’t spend a lot of time running around with her son, she’s dressed like she would be? (Should be.) also wtf is that ankle photo shop?
We've seen loads of photos where her ankles look weird. I don't think they're photoshopped. I think she has weird ankles!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder who he stole that from. He had to get that idea from somewhere else. Could it be something Jenn instructed him to start doing? Possibly from one of the channels she obsesses over.
The angle makes you look thinner.... Only a matter of time till Miss Piggy will be doing it to give the illusion of a 15lb weight loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her ankles ARE weirdly shaped, but this photo also has a weird pixel-related smoothing effect to the side of her leg up higher (outside of calf, especially). Either off lighting, poor camera quality, or some kind of smoothing brush from the look of it. Best seen from looking at the original pic, zoomed in, on Twitter.

Reactions: 10
I’m convinced Tim is just stealing from Jackie and Nate now. Also, I remember a video a while ago where they were at Epcot I believe and Jimmy Allen came up to them and they weee sort of “oh that’s our friend Jimmy”. He was in it for two seconds and then Jimmy Allen started taking off and now I’m sure they wish they had done more.
Good lord. Jackie and Nate are revolutionaries either. All these bleeping vloggers copy each other and spend all their days pissing off people in the parks. Let’s not try to pretend that one vlogger is better than any other. They are ALL bleeping irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good lord. Jackie and Nate are revolutionaries either. All these bleeping vloggers copy each other and spend all their days pissing off people in the parks. Let’s not try to pretend that one vlogger is better than any other. They are ALL bleeping irritating
PMM is a walking stereotype complete with the neckbeard and fedora but he does actually have somewhat unique content at times, from the thrift shops to the $100 bottle of water at the Grand Floridian. Wasn’t he the first to do these terrible gaudy themed Airbnb tours that now EVERYONE suddenly started doing? Even Kyle Pallo just mentioned yesterday that he wants to do Airbnb tours as upcoming content 😂

As for Crazy Eyes Enthused, wtf was the deal with her trip to Miami a month or two ago? She changed hotels due to a problem, but didn’t explain what the problem is. How does that help her audience who are watching a travel vlog? What was the problem with the hotel? Why even include that just to tit on their business with no explanation? She was staying in a business travel hotel in the suburbs miles away from where any tourists would have any reason being at, why on earth was she recommending these hotels on what is supposed to be a travel channel? Why do these vloggers all seem to have little to no self awareness at all? Why can’t Disney just shut them all down already and just crown Molly as the official new Stacey? I have so many questions

So on TTT FB, a stan asks what happened to the FW vlogs and a superstan named "Ash" answered as follows.

1645278641315.png

I swear, these friggin stans are hilarious. So now they "make deals" with companies about putting vlogs up on "particular days" and "before a certain date."

They are NOTORIOUS for putting out vlogs long after others have already put theirs up - even for time-sensitive #hosted.
These asskissers are so delusional. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
So on TTT FB, a stan asks what happened to the FW vlogs and a superstan named "Ash" answered as follows.

View attachment 1073581

I swear, these friggin stans are hilarious. So now they "make deals" with companies about putting vlogs up on "particular days" and "before a certain date."

They are NOTORIOUS for putting out vlogs long after others have already put theirs up - even for time-sensitive #hosted.
These mega stans are so rude to each other. They love to sound all high & mighty, but they just come off as condensing aholes. That happens with a lot of Disney stans too- you can’t criticize the company. I have no love for anything that would make be such a jerk to other fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I meant to say “aren’t” but I had to make a REAL breakfast for my child and husband and didn’t have time to edit. I’m just so sick of all these vloggers, none of them are unique even though PagingMrMeatSweats thinks he is and SuperExcitable tries too hard. Don’t even get me started on PCDouchebag or the other 150 loser wannabes out there

• Heart
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was irked by this. I’ve never heard Fort Wilderness referred to as simply “the fort” by any human, ever and I’ve been going to Disney for 30 years.

Not even military bases named “Fort X” are referred to as “the fort” for short. It’s “on base” or “on post” etc.

Just call it a bleeping Campground, Gin. That’s what it is. Stop trying to sound smart because once again you’ve done it wrong. You’re not a professional travel vlogger to boot.
I have also heard people refer to Disney Springs as “The Springs” bugs the tit out of me and not sure why. Reminds me of people trying to sound cool or like local super visitors to the area. Stop trying to make fetch happen 🤣 #homemovies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So no video yesterday/last night? Someone mentioned Tim was filming Amazing Race, so what did Jenn do all day? If the stanny was watching J during the day, shouldn't she have edited and gotten another FW vlog up? Isn't that the whole point of hiring the nanny? Or did she get too caught up in chatting with her new paid best friend?

I have also heard people refer to Disney Springs as “The Springs” bugs the tit out of me and not sure why. Reminds me of people trying to sound cool or like local super visitors to the area. Stop trying to make fetch happen 🤣 #homemovies
Ohh I hate “The Springs” too…I feel like I am living in a bad teen romcom straight off the editing table at CW🤮🤮🤮

I’m an “oldie” though and I often still call it Downtown Disney

View attachment 1073581

Ash sounds like a dumb twit. Almost sounds a lot like that Momokublue who posts in their YouTube comments like they’re the official spokesperson for Tim and Jenn and have all the answers when people question their crazy methods. Where do they come up with this info?? Any what else could they possibly milk from this FW “series”?

• Heart
PMM is a walking stereotype complete with the neckbeard and fedora but he does actually have somewhat unique content at times, from the thrift shops to the $100 bottle of water at the Grand Floridian.
Why can’t Disney just shut them all down already and just crown Molly as the official new Stacey? I have so many questions
I'll give Nate the occasional pass. The sweating into his food makes me :sick: . But he has pointed out things I didn't know. He tries food out of his comfort zone and puts out timely content. But a recent video of him singing along in The Carraousel of Progress loudly when it was packed ticked me off.
I would TOTALLY vote Molly as the new Stacey!!! Give me a petition and I'll sign that!! 🤣

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.