The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll give Nate the occasional pass. The sweating into his food makes me :sick: . But he has pointed out things I didn't know. He tries food out of his comfort zone and puts out timely content. But a recent video of him singing along in The Carraousel of Progress loudly when it was packed ticked me off.
I would TOTALLY vote Molly as the new Stacey!!! Give me a petition and I'll sign that!! 🤣
His comfort zone is bloody meat and bread…dude hates veggies, cheese, chocolate, and I forget the other 1,000 things he dislikes…so really anything that isn’t half a cow jammed in between a full bakery cart served with a frothy beer is outside of his comfort zone.

and he never forgets to remind us of all the foods he hates but he tries “for us”. Dude is a fraud🤢🤢🤢 just like the rest of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
His comfort zone is bloody meat and bread…dude hates veggies, cheese, chocolate, and I forget the other 1,000 things he dislikes…so really anything that isn’t half a cow jammed in between a full bakery cart served with a frothy beer is outside of his comfort zone.

and he never forgets to remind us of all the foods he hates but he tries “for us”. Dude is a fraud🤢🤢🤢 just like the rest of them
Wait, I'm confused. So, you do like Nate? 🤣 🤣 🤣
What I don't understand is how every freaking single vlogger always orders steak. Everywhere. All of them. With few exceptions. I live in a land locked state. I don't give two flying F's about steak!!! Show me what else I should order when I visit Florida. And no Dim, I'm NOT interested in hot dogs, hamburgers or nuggies so just skip your child's palate "food reviews " altogether you man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don't understand is how every freaking single vlogger always orders steak. Everywhere. All of them. With few exceptions. I live in a land locked state. I don't give two flying F's about steak!!! Show me what else I should order when I visit Florida. And no Dim, I'm NOT interested in hot dogs, hamburgers or nuggies so just skip your child's palate "food reviews " altogether you man child.
I don't understand why ANY of them need to show us food at all, we get it, you need to eat, go eat off cam an then get back to what your doing, like unless it's a special dish or a limited one then just show us it, eat off cam an review it, why any of them insist we want to see them shovelling it in is beyond me, or can their tiny little brains not remember what it's like after they have finished so can't tell us

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why ANY of them need to show us food at all, we get it, you need to eat, go eat off cam an then get back to what your doing, like unless it's a special dish or a limited one then just show us it, eat off cam an review it, why any of them insist we want to see them shovelling it in is beyond me, or can their tiny little brains not remember what it's like after they have finished so can't tell us
As much as I hate Pete Werners long, dramatic pauses for effect when he is giving his dining reviews...I had to laugh and appreciate the one from Marie and Enzo's.
Informative enough to know I will not be going there! Lol
And there are several restaurants on my list now due to reviews. But I'm a food person. It's part of my entertainment and indulgence on vacation. I do find it helpful. But agree a voice over and not seeing half eaten food or them shoveling it in and talking while masticating their food would be nice.
And is taking smaller bites so freaking hard? When you have to unhinge your jaw or gnaw it off the utensil it's TOO BIG.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I can see where you might be confused as I didn’t really lay into him like I usually do. I must be off my game 🤣🤣🤣

but I seriously agree. They all show us the same tit over and over and over. It’s the definition of madness

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stanny Mcphee is driving these ass hats around. If nannys driving who is looking after Jackpot?

Screenshot 2022-02-19 154205.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I only like the food reviews when they're about new stuff especially before I am making a trip to the parks. Things I want to try - or avoid! I like Molly's food reviews because they aren't gross like most vloggers who just stuff their faces with crap and look like they are almost going to go into a diabetic coma on camera (or a heart attack with all that fat and grease).

I'm called out though right now I'm eating a sandwich, meat and bread :-( DON'T JUDGE MY SANDWICHES!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I enjoy videos from the Magic Dads. They have a 4 year old they often travel with, and they do informative food reviews. Not sure if the crew here would like them or not as they’re also Club 33 members and rather wealthy. But I find their vlogs really fun, even if I’ll never have their budget! They have a lot of class and NO NANNY!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't mind the actual reviews of places or showing the food, but I don't get why we need to see them eating it, reviews are great for knowing if it's going be worth the money, when it comes to taste though unless they say its badly over cooked or burnt etc then I don't pay much attention since everyone's palettes are different an what one hates another may love, but most of them just eat at the same places constantly and order the same food, like we don't need 40 vlogs with the same hotdogs or burgers in them, at least if your going do food reviews get different things, have any of them ever done a really nice salad, would it kill them to do some pastas or salads

As much as I hate Pete Werners long, dramatic pauses for effect when he is giving his dining reviews...I had to laugh and appreciate the one from Marie and Enzo's.
Informative enough to know I will not be going there! Lol
And there are several restaurants on my list now due to reviews. But I'm a food person. It's part of my entertainment and indulgence on vacation. I do find it helpful. But agree a voice over and not seeing half eaten food or them shoveling it in and talking while masticating their food would be nice.
And is taking smaller bites so freaking hard? When you have to unhinge your jaw or gnaw it off the utensil it's TOO BIG.
B… but Ginny has to get a taste of everything on the fork!🥺 It has to be a big bite🥺

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes
☠

Fun fact: Disney Vloggers are held together by burgers and fries.
Fun fact that you didn't need to know: All those burgers and fries really make some horrid BM stenches.
Is that why the bathrooms always smell terrible?? I swear every time I go to use the bathroom at a Disney park there is someone in an adjacent stall grunting and plopping 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I only like the food reviews when they're about new stuff especially before I am making a trip to the parks. Things I want to try - or avoid! I like Molly's food reviews because they aren't gross like most vloggers who just stuff their faces with crap and look like they are almost going to go into a diabetic coma on camera (or a heart attack with all that fat and grease).

I'm called out though right now I'm eating a sandwich, meat and bread :-( DON'T JUDGE MY SANDWICHES!
No issue with sammiches! I LOVE a good sandwich. Lunch is probably my favorite meal. But I was referring to massive greasy burgers with my reference to PagingMrMeatSweats

Last edited:
  • Sick
Stanny Lynn was sitting so close to J$ during breakfast. Those picnic tables are quite large & there was no reason for her to be right there… unless she had to feed J$, of course🙄

Jenn: “you have to rotate your marshmallow over the fire.”

jackson: “I’m doing that!”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Wow they actually returned that $80 tablecloth that they wouldn’t stop mentioning is $80. And then subsequently bought more shirts and a picture frame.

• Sick
  • Wow
Prefacing this with saying I DO NOT have a problem with tattoos but I wonder when Nanny Lynn got her upper thigh tattoo….was that before or after her masters degree??

Also, really Nanny Lynn?? Those short shorts are best left for Nair commercials (I am probably dating myself with that reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JennyDrySocket wants to buy a golf cart?

Buying tit is the only way she gets off.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm half a week behind and still on the last thread catching up. I just wanted to pop in and say how disappointed I am this thread title from southpaw didn't get more love.

The Tim Tracker #60: OT Religion, Girdles, & Real Estate

Reading what is now the last few days of the last thread, things were off and this thread title summed up the discussion perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.