The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video today where her dryer stopped working and she bought a new washer/dryer, picked them up from the store, hauled them home, and installed them by herself, all with two kids in tow. My point is that this woman does more in a single day than Jenn does in six months. Jenn better shape up before Tim ships her ass out.
Tim’s not any better. Remember their new oven? They went months without an oven, then when the delivery guys showed up, Tim admitted that he had a temper tantrum witch fit moment off camera where he unleashed his rage at these hard working delivery guys because they would not do the modifications to their house required to install it since the idiots didn’t measure the space and ordered the wrong size. In fact I also just watched an old video from the old house where they bought a new refrigerator but didn’t measure first and it arrived but didn’t fit, common theme with these brainwaves

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was irked by this. I’ve never heard Fort Wilderness referred to as simply “the fort” by any human, ever and I’ve been going to Disney for 30 years.

Not even military bases named “Fort X” are referred to as “the fort” for short. It’s “on base” or “on post” etc.

Just call it a bleeping Campground, Gin. That’s what it is. Stop trying to sound smart because once again you’ve done it wrong. You’re not a professional travel vlogger to boot.
Actually until recently I followed a channel called road tripping and they call it the fort and a lot of their subscribers also called the fort and their tagline is “see you at the fort”.. I have also seen people in the Fort wilderness Facebook group call it the fort

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
At the end of the Peppa Pig video, Jackson doesn’t look worn out, he looks absolutely MISERABLE. Probably because his selfish asshole parents wouldn’t let him do what he wanted. The park is literally for kids and they controlled him like he was in a museum
Was there a reason they couldn’t let the poor kid go on the Dino ride multiple times? Like I know it was a media event; were they only allowed to ride each attraction once? Little guy was just gazing at it, obviously wanting to go again! Why is it so bleeping difficult for them to let their kid be a kid and have fun?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Was there a reason they couldn’t let the poor kid go on the Dino ride multiple times? Like I know it was a media event; were they only allowed to ride each attraction once? Little guy was just gazing at it, obviously wanting to go again! Why is it so bleeping difficult for them to let their kid be a kid and have fun?
There was NO reason. They should have let that kid ride that Dino ride until he turned into a bleeping dinosaur. They are so selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I don't really ever watch him, but probably. It fits like a schmedium.
On cruises, Michael always gets the bed and makes whichever sib he has with him take the sofa bed.

Absolute cringeworthy was when Michael, who had just showered, was waking his sister up only wearing a towel!! 😳

I grew up with three older brothers. They never were this inappropriate in front of me!

Jackson is a channel prop to them. Not a son. They do not care what he wants or desires. If it doesn’t fit their agenda and/or time schedule they will not do it.

They fully admitted that if they can’t film something, they will not do it.

They probably had enough dinosaur ride footage so they wanted to move on.

There was NO reason. They should have let that kid ride that Dino ride until he turned into a bleeping dinosaur. They are so selfish
You nailed it T3a!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tim’s not any better. Remember their new oven? They went months without an oven, then when the delivery guys showed up, Tim admitted that he had a temper tantrum witch fit moment off camera where he unleashed his rage at these hard working delivery guys because they would not do the modifications to their house required to install it since the idiots didn’t measure the space and ordered the wrong size. In fact I also just watched an old video from the old house where they bought a new refrigerator but didn’t measure first and it arrived but didn’t fit, common theme with these brainwaves
They just did the same thing with herniated Tim moving the sectional downstairs without measuring it. Ginn stood there lazily doing nothing (surprise, surprise) except for arguing with him about it so J$ could have his school area upstairs. You would like to think that they have learned by now, but they keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over again.

Reactions: 13
On cruises, Michael always gets the bed and makes whichever sib he has with him take the sofa bed.

Absolute cringeworthy was when Michael, who had just showered, was waking his sister up only wearing a towel!! 😳

I grew up with three older brothers. They never were this inappropriate in front of me!

Jackson is a channel prop to them. Not a son. They do not care what he wants or desires. If it doesn’t fit their agenda and/or time schedule they will not do it.

They fully admitted that if they can’t film something, they will not do it.

They probably had enough dinosaur ride footage so they wanted to move on.

You nailed it T3a!!
I cannot tell you how many times we’ve taken our son to a park and ridden whatever ride he gets most excited about a minimum of 10 times in a row depending upon lines. Also there have been times when we have gone to a theme park and spend the entire day in a children’s play area because he’s so happy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The reason was simple- they didn’t want to ride it again! Such selfish fuckers. J$ is a really nice little guy & you’d think they’d do anything for him (esp something as simple as repeating a ride).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Actually until recently I followed a channel called road tripping and they call it the fort and a lot of their subscribers also called the fort and their tagline is “see you at the fort”.. I have also seen people in the Fort wilderness Facebook group call it the fort
Are these people in the Facebook group Gin and her Stans? 😂😉

The tagline is genuinely cute. I still have never heard a soul refer to it by that term before and that blows my mind. It just doesn’t sound right to me, especially when you are actively there, your name is Gin Tracker, and your anxiety is piloting a golf cart spouting nonsense while your StaNanny films it.

Reactions: 5
It's honestly just sad an downright selfish to deny him another go on that Dino ride or 3 or 4, it's not as if it was going take hours, an it made him happy, as a parent they should be used to doing things numerous times but they aren't because they won't allow it, every other parent could tell you that there was times where their kid would want 100 times down a slide or had to go see the ducks in the pond 3 times a day because it made their kid happy, we are on day 3 of my neice watching the little mermaid cause it makes her happy, these are the things you do for your child, but they are just selfish fucks that don't give a damn what he wants am will eventually make him stop caring about anything because to his small mind what's the point when he's not allowed

• Heart
  • Sad
Are these people in the Facebook group Gin and her Stans? 😂😉

The tagline is genuinely cute. I still have never heard a soul refer to it by that term before and that blows my mind. It just doesn’t sound right to me, especially when you are actively there, your name is Gin Tracker, and your anxiety is piloting a golf cart spouting nonsense while your StaNanny films it.
No they aren’t in the TTT group that I have ever seen nor have they ever mentioned the Trackers.

I don’t understand why Stanny Lynn couldn’t have taken him on the ride again while the selfish parents did something else… oh wait.. it’s bec she’s just like Jen. She must have FOMO too

• Haha
They just did the same thing with herniated Tim moving the sectional downstairs without measuring it. Ginn stood there lazily doing nothing (surprise, surprise) except for arguing with him about it so J$ could have his school area upstairs. You would like to think that they have learned by now, but they keep doing the same dumb stuff over and over again.
But it was worth it because that school area is so well used..... Um.... Erm.... Yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Read an article on start-ups during the pandemic. This guy has YouTube cooking channel - he worked at Disney but now has over a million followers in 2 years. He also has an agent… when asked what are the pitfalls- this was his answer…. Remind of you what a certain two idiots are not doing?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
If you are going to DL before March 6.
Have $350. Want to get pictures taken up close and personal with Mickey. And want to celebrate with 10 of your favorite people.

Provost Park Pass just posted a video.

The party includes games, art & crafts, cupcakes, drinks and a ride on Gadgets Go Coaster. (Roger Rabbit Wild Spin can be substituted if Coaster is too intense for the kiddos)
You and your guests are the only people in Mickey’s house. A plaid is there to give you a tour of the house, help lead activities and make sure no one disturbs your fun.
The party cost is in addition to your DL entry tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Read an article on start-ups during the pandemic. This guy has YouTube cooking channel - he worked at Disney but now has over a million followers in 2 years. He also has an agent… when asked what are the pitfalls- this was his answer…. Remind of you what a certain two idiots are not doing?
Is that the one that does historic cooking ? That guy is awesome and he used to be a Disney Prince

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's honestly just sad an downright selfish to deny him another go on that Dino ride or 3 or 4, it's not as if it was going take hours, an it made him happy, as a parent they should be used to doing things numerous times but they aren't because they won't allow it, every other parent could tell you that there was times where their kid would want 100 times down a slide or had to go see the ducks in the pond 3 times a day because it made their kid happy, we are on day 3 of my neice watching the little mermaid cause it makes her happy, these are the things you do for your child, but they are just selfish fucks that don't give a damn what he wants am will eventually make him stop caring about anything because to his small mind what's the point when he's not allowed
The number of times we rode Small World on our last trip down because our daughter was OBSESSED…and it was absolutely worth it. They’re missing out on so much by depriving him for their own selfish reasons.

Reactions: 14
No they aren’t in the TTT group that I have ever seen nor have they ever mentioned the Trackers.

I don’t understand why Stanny Lynn couldn’t have taken him on the ride again while the selfish parents did something else… oh wait.. it’s bec she’s just like Jen. She must have FOMO too
I think Jenn told Stanny Lynn she wasn’t allowed to take J on the dinosaur ride again because she is her BFF now and must follow her around instead🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is that the one that does historic cooking ? That guy is awesome and he used to be a Disney Prince
That’s him! He was in movie marketing & was furloughed. He definitely has a niche subject, but he’s treating it like a business - because it is.

Reactions: 9
When you can only photoshop one of your legs.
Look at the size of those redwoods. She could box jump a bungalow.
Holding into that kid for dear life and he’s still trying to get away from her.
I can’t figure out where the weird pink cast is coming from, filter maybe? The characters are too far away to cause it.

View attachment 1072442
Yep, she "smoothed" her thighs. Wow, this is so obvious!! Love when you come to the thread and drop gems like these, @Rebelle !! She really does think she's KimK. 🤣

She tried adding color to her legs and smoothed out the ripples and stuff. No wonder they posted photos LATER rather than right from the park or right after. 🙄

EDIT- Wait...where is this photo? Was this in with all the others? It isn't on IG or FB now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.