The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was irked by this. I’ve never heard Fort Wilderness referred to as simply “the fort” by any human, ever and I’ve been going to Disney for 30 years.

Not even military bases named “Fort X” are referred to as “the fort” for short. It’s “on base” or “on post” etc.

Just call it a bleeping Campground, Gin. That’s what it is. Stop trying to sound smart because once again you’ve done it wrong. You’re not a professional travel vlogger to boot.
Yes it seriously pissed me off every single time she said it. I’ve never heard it called THE FORT…idiot

Reactions: 8
A Nanny isn’t going to remove their obligation to parent entirely. J$’s existence still limits them and therein lies alllllllllllllll Gin’s issues.
I've yet to actually see any parenting to be honest, like sure Dim gets him up an puts him to bed but apart from that they just tell him what crap they want him to say or do, film it then do fk all with him, they can't even cook a decent meal

Most of the stuff they did was during the day, I honestly can't find the problem in going back to doing most of what they did without J being there, they got the nanny to "educate" him, well leave him at home an go do the media stuff, park stuff, tours, new things opening etc without him an then come in at night an let the nanny go home an parent the kid themselves, it would make sense to only use the nanny when they are out "working" during the day then they come home an they take over, that's typically how working parents do it if they use nanny's

Reactions: 7
Interesting. I followed her along time ago. Posts about her on sites like Guru Gossip make her seem VERY much like Jen! Shopping addiction, self-involved, etc.
Yea, she does seem to buy a lot of stuff, but I don't get the self-involved vibe too much with her. I mean, she is popular because of her beauty videos, which I don't watch, so maybe that's where that comes from. In any case, you can tell she's a good mother who loves her kids and spends lots of quality time with them.

Reactions: 6
Virtue signaling at its best
I would love to know when the last time was they actually hung out. Cuz if it was YEARS ago when Tim last filmed him....theyre definitely not friends lol

I think we will see if they really are great friends when Jimmie performs at Universal in March. Jimmie has been everywhere lately. He was on Dancing with the Stars, he was just announced as a host for a country music awards show, he's playing in a celebrity NBA game, he's even going to be a guest mentor on American Idol. Tim just wants to ride on the coat tails of Jimmie's fame at this point.
Jenn made a point the other day to say they'll "definitely" be there

• Wow
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was irked by this. I’ve never heard Fort Wilderness referred to as simply “the fort” by any human, ever and I’ve been going to Disney for 30 years.

Not even military bases named “Fort X” are referred to as “the fort” for short. It’s “on base” or “on post” etc.

Just call it a bleeping Campground, Gin. That’s what it is. Stop trying to sound smart because once again you’ve done it wrong. You’re not a professional travel vlogger to boot.
I was thinking the same thing. Been camping in FW since I was young and it first opened, and it was always Fort Wilderness. "The Fort" in Disney terms referred to the fort on Tom Sawyer's Island in the MK. Calling the campground "the Fort" is just lazy and indescriptive as it is not in any way a fort.

Fact: because Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge have similar names, people will often confuse the two. Had they been refered to as the Fort and the Lodge then only Wilderness and Animal Kingdom would have been mixed up.

• Heart
Yea, she does seem to buy a lot of stuff, but I don't get the self-involved vibe too much with her. I mean, she is popular because of her beauty videos, which I don't watch, so maybe that's where that comes from. In any case, you can tell she's a good mother who loves her kids and spends lots of quality time with them.
Last I saw a video of hers was when their son was a baby. She seems sweet enough. Her husband went to the same college as mine, that’s how I found her to begin with. I’m glad she’s thriving with baby number two there!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing. Been camping in FW since I was young and it first opened, and it was always Fort Wilderness. "The Fort" in Disney terms referred to the fort on Tom Sawyer's Island in the MK. Calling the campground "the Fort" is just lazy and indescriptive as it is not in any way a fort.

Fact: because Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge have similar names, people will often confuse the two. Had they been refered to as the Fort and the Lodge then only Wilderness and Animal Kingdom would have been mixed up.
We call it the Fort in our family

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When you can only photoshop one of your legs.
Look at the size of those redwoods. She could box jump a bungalow.
Holding into that kid for dear life and he’s still trying to get away from her.
I can’t figure out where the weird pink cast is coming from, filter maybe? The characters are too far away to cause it.

3BD78D09-43EB-4A77-9329-F46F7AE9DD09.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When you can only photoshop one of your legs.
Look at the size of those redwoods. She could box jump a bungalow.
Holding into that kid for dear life and he’s still trying to get away from her.
I can’t figure out where the weird pink cast is coming from, filter maybe? The characters are too far away to cause it.

View attachment 1072442
I wish my legs looked like that honestly, haha. I know people will think I’m crazy but I don’t think Jen is crazy obese. She’s gained weight, sure. But idk. It’s her glaringly ugly personality that takes over for me!

Reactions: 16
I wish my legs looked like that honestly, haha. I know people will think I’m crazy but I don’t think Jen is crazy obese. She’s gained weight, sure. But idk. It’s her glaringly ugly personality that takes over for me!
It’s not her weight…it’s how she dresses it. She wears tit 5 sizes too small

Reactions: 16
I, too, was glad that Jackson was getting someone on a regular basis to help him with his developmental delays.

I thought that the “educator” would come to their house during a set time schedule most weekdays. That the educator would have lesson plans that would help closes J$‘s physical and educational gaps.

Alas, it won’t happen cause T&J’s parental behaviors need to be part of the process. And they won’t change. So not much can be done.

Does Stanny Nanny (SN) have her own place and life? She spends a lot of time with the family now. And her duties aren’t exclusively for Jackson’s benefit.

Do you think that Tim does not trust Jenn alone with Jackson? That is why the SN was hired to begin with?

It blows my mind that a mother can’t take care of her own toddler for a few hours solo. There was no real need for SN to be on the FW trip or Peppa Pig Park.

A child doesn’t just appear as a toddler. They were infants that started small and got bigger over time, in J$’s case almost 27 months. Through this time a mother learns how to care for and know her child’s personality, likes and dislikes.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What am I saying??!!
Jenn never did any of these things!!
TIM DID!!

Reactions: 12
They must be feeling the pressure. I take a look at their subscriber count often. They were at 873k for what seemed like an eternity before finally bumping up to 874k a couple weeks ago. I'm no YouTube expert, but I have to think a channel with the subs and views (not purchased ones) they get wouldn't be so stagnant when it came to subscriber growth. Tim's not a genius but he's also not a complete dumbass. He has to be noticing the same thing I am.
Hello - newbie here, first post! I used to love Tim and found his walkthrough videos amazingly helpful when planning our WDW trip in 2019, but the quality and direction of the channel has definitely gone downward. The clincher for me was the plus $10k they spent on business class seats to Hawaii to that J$ could "sleep" (ever heard of putting a toddlers head on your lap?) anyway by the looks of these stats I'm not the only one turning off. Thank you all for these threads they are absorbing reads!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
At the end of the Peppa Pig video, Jackson doesn’t look worn out, he looks absolutely MISERABLE. Probably because his selfish asshole parents wouldn’t let him do what he wanted. The park is literally for kids and they controlled him like he was in a museum

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'll be surprised if they go back within the next 6 months, or honestly, even the rest of the year (unless it's to try out a new milkshake). Now that they've shown it to their stans, why bother going back? Oh, because the kid wants to and the park is suited for his age? Nah, don't be silly. There's not enough for Ginn to do and what's important is that SHE has fun.

They also will probably not return to that little zoo either.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have annual passes for places they've forgotten about but if their one credit card is on file, they're just getting charged every year. Checking the mail and email is for losers with 9-5 jobs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.