The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family court is extremely fucked up and corrupt in Florida. They used to rule in favor of the mother, but nowadays 50/50 shared custody is standard here unless there’s a reason for one parent to get sole custody. Jenny NoShowers wouldn’t have money to pay for child support if Timbo were to get sole custody. She wouldn’t even have money to support herself. Like you said, she has no work skills. Not to mention her apparent mental health issues etc etc etc. She definitely has shot herself in the foot in terms of a hypothetical divorce and custody battle.

Does anyone know if she actually graduated college & if so, what did she major in?
I mean, she would have plenty of money. She would have half of all their assets. Not like if they got divorced that she would be out on the street with nothing and Tim would be tooling around in the Tesla and living in the house, unless he paid her for it right? Or it was part of some agreement.

Jenn was a history major. I don't think she finished.

Reactions: 5
Tim and Adam at the state fair......the perfect place to take JPot. Rides made for him, animals, snacks. More evidence that they want the miracle boy to ve a disney kid.
I don’t agree, I got the impression that this is an Adam and Tim thing, they even said how many fairs they had been to together, all over.
Taking J would haven’t meant the hangers on going as well. I suspect Adam would have not been impressed

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if she actually graduated college & if so, what did she major in?
Like @Southpaw33 said, she majored (per Tim) in history - which I find hilarious considering her personality (and professed inability to read books). No way I'd ever guess she'd major in that.

There's conflicting dates and / stories (as usual) as to the whole school thing. She didn't finish because she said she had to "come home" to care for her mom after her mom's DX. (based on FB, it's presumed her mom also had Jenn's sister (Amanda), her sister, and her mom in somewhat proximity to her as well. Grandma lives in Brevard County, I think I remember from FB? So I'm uncertain if 100% of her mom's care was, indeed, placed on her shoulders?

There is a Gainesville address (or two) attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house. We never could figure out why she'd go to college in Gainesville as she never would talk about any sort of affinity for UF (if that were the case, nor did many of us believe she could get into UF). So the other option is Santa Fe College. And why she'd go up there to specifically major in history at a smaller school like that (formerly a junior / community college), is interesting, considering there's Seminole State (formerly SCC) and Valencia here in town if she was looking for a smaller institution.

That led some of us believe she followed a boyfriend up there. Got Armani. Broke up and / or then left to come back to our area after mom's DX.

But who knows.

(Tim went to some college here in town (I think SCC n/k/a Seminole State) but never finished. I remember him saying he was in class when 9/11 happened)

Reactions: 13
There is a Gainesville address (or two) attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house.
Isn't there another Jenn (insert her maiden name here) that is near her age and has a law degree?

The reality is nothing else the 2 of them could do with their current skills could come anywhere near their YouTube income.

Reactions: 6
I’m personally please that Tim didn’t take his kid to the fair. The less time J is exploited on the internet, the better.

Reactions: 15
Isn't there another Jenn (insert her maiden name here) that is near her age and has a law degree?

The reality is nothing else the 2 of them could do with their current skills could come anywhere near their YouTube income.
This is true. And one is also a doctor down in Miami.

The addresses I found for Gainesville also had her former addresses here in Longwood, among others, along with the Sanford one attributed to the same JB.

(couldn't tell you what site I used; I cannot recall as there's been so many over the course of research 🤣 I also went on Google Earth to check the addresses and saw what they were, e.g., the no frills apt)

ETA: ok, this is one of them where I minimally saw Gainesville listed and then did further piecing together. Tim's listed w/ her. Amanda is the sister. Terence is dad. Tari is her mom

1645551830130.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t agree, I got the impression that this is an Adam and Tim thing, they even said how many fairs they had been to together, all over.
Taking J would haven’t meant the hangers on going as well. I suspect Adam would have not been impressed
How about a family day to the fair instead of shoving JP on a Disney ride he hated?

Reactions: 10
Just started the Woo video. Dim is still in asking stupid questions mode. Less than 5 minutes in and Dim is not out of Dimmy mode yet and Adam is making fun of him.
Dim was also just rambling non-stop in the intro. Adam is calling him out on his stupid tit.

Reactions: 17
Just started the Woo video. Dim is still in asking stupid questions mode. Less than 5 minutes in and Dim is not out of Dimmy mode yet and Adam is making fun of him.
Dim was also just rambling non-stop in the intro. Adam is calling him out on his stupid tit.
It felt to me like when a dog is let off a leash for the first time in forever, they freak out and go crazy, running everywhere, sniffing everything, playing with everyone/every dog, and just overdoing it because it's the first time they've experienced "freedom" in a long time and they want to do as much as possible before having to go "back on the leash". This is the first time Tim's seen an actual friend just by himself in forever and he's almost manic trying to get as much friendship/freedom time in before returning to the normalcy he has grown to despise.

I feel sorry for the guy, but then again, he created this for himself.

Reactions: 22
TTT posted the video with Adam. In the intro, Tim says he has lost 30 pounds since December. What? Even if that was true, I can't imagine losing that much weight in that little time is healthy. Is Tim sick or just a liar?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok, now I’m cracking up because her mom was Tari and her dad is Terrance (Terry.)
ED6B69F9-8C52-48D5-8C0A-B45E6B153CF9.jpeg

And no way she has a law degree! Like absolutely no way!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

No one said she had a law degree. Where did you get that from?
Oh, maybe I misunderstood and @VloggerCritic meant there is another person with her same name that does? Sorry if I misread that! People were asking about her college and degree status and then I saw that and thought it meant they’d be searching and found that and wondered if it was her.

Reactions: 4
“So Jackson’s been really into rollercoasters recently.”
No Kermit, you meant Jackson’s been pushed into going on rollercoasters recently.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm going with Jenn didn't even complete a full year of college before ditching it. The most fundamental elements the first year of college taught me were reading, taking notes properly and writing... this is coming from a STEM major.

Jenn's ability to read, write and process info well is minimal at best. She is still at a low level high school level. My theory is she signed up for school, the first semester was "too hard you guyz", met a boy in school who had potential and shacked up with him until they broke up, she took the dog and found another guy (Tim) to start manipulating, all under the guize of helping out her mom.

My theory and I'm sticking by it until Jenn can prove otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good bleeping grief.
Another “weee”.
View attachment 1080995
The poor kid is going to be like this when he gets to school with actual real other children. He's going to be that "odd" kid that doesn't know how to act around people that aren't his parents/nanny.
Dim does act like he's off the leash and finally having fun. Manic fun, but still fun. But it's like he forgot how to behave normal around people.

Reactions: 12
Oh, maybe I misunderstood and @VloggerCritic meant there is another person with her same name that does? Sorry if I misread that! People were asking about her college and degree status and then I saw that and thought it meant they’d be searching and found that and wondered if it was her.
Yes, there's quite a few people w/ her maiden name (which I don't feel like doxxing but starts w/ a B too) that live in Fla., including one w/ the fatal car wreck that killed the BF that people find the news clipping from all the time. That wasn't Jenn and nope, no law degree. I noted in one of my posts from earlier today pretty much the timeline and past discussions we've had about her and her schooling. :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.