The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she would have plenty of money. She would have half of all their assets. Not like if they got divorced that she would be out on the street with nothing and Tim would be tooling around in the Tesla and living in the house, unless he paid her for it right? Or it was part of some agreement.

Jenn was a history major. I don't think she finished.
Correct. The house would be marital property and split 50/50 unless otherwise stipulated or if one bought the other out. The problem is Jennifer can’t support herself on her own. Any money that she’d get in a divorce would need to be used to establish herself again (housing, a car if she was able to drive it etc). So eventually that money would be gone, especially if she had to live off of it. What job in the real world would she get? How would she support herself and/or J$ afterwards?

Ty for the information on her education! I don’t think she finished either. As others have theorized, I think the most she actually finished is an AA in History.

Reactions: 4
TTT posted the video with Adam. In the intro, Tim says he has lost 30 pounds since December. What? Even if that was true, I can't imagine losing that much weight in that little time is healthy. Is Tim sick or just a liar?
Probably both sick and a liar. With the way Dim eats and their lifestyle, I have a very hard time believing he lost 30 pounds, let alone in a healthy way, unless he's genetically lucky. He's probably stepping on a broken scale.

Reactions: 8
The poor kid is going to be like this when he gets to school with actual real other children. He's going to be that "odd" kid that doesn't know how to act around people that aren't his parents/nanny.
Dim does act like he's off the leash and finally having fun. Manic fun, but still fun. But it's like he forgot how to behave normal around people.
Poor Buddy will have no people skills and will end up a real life Luna Lovegood.

Reactions: 3
Just started the Woo video. Dim is still in asking stupid questions mode. Less than 5 minutes in and Dim is not out of Dimmy mode yet and Adam is making fun of him.
Dim was also just rambling non-stop in the intro. Adam is calling him out on his stupid tit.
You're not the only one that noticed apparently!!

Screenshot_20220222_195534.jpg

Some great anti-Jenn comments on that vlog! Wonder if Adam or Tim will respond?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I liked how some lady kept talking about spilling olive oil on the floor while Dim was deep-throating a corn dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like @Southpaw33 said, she majored (per Tim) in history - which I find hilarious considering her personality (and professed inability to read books). No way I'd ever guess she'd major in that.

There's conflicting dates and / stories (as usual) as to the whole school thing. She didn't finish because she said she had to "come home" to care for her mom after her mom's DX. (based on FB, it's presumed her mom also had Jenn's sister (Amanda), her sister, and her mom in somewhat proximity to her as well. Grandma lives in Brevard County, I think I remember from FB? So I'm uncertain if 100% of her mom's care was, indeed, placed on her shoulders?

There is a Gainesville address (or two) attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house. We never could figure out why she'd go to college in Gainesville as she never would talk about any sort of affinity for UF (if that were the case, nor did many of us believe she could get into UF). So the other option is Santa Fe College. And why she'd go up there to specifically major in history at a smaller school like that (formerly a junior / community college), is interesting, considering there's Seminole State (formerly SCC) and Valencia here in town if she was looking for a smaller institution.

That led some of us believe she followed a boyfriend up there. Got Armani. Broke up and / or then left to come back to our area after mom's DX.

But who knows.

(Tim went to some college here in town (I think SCC n/k/a Seminole State) but never finished. I remember him saying he was in class when 9/11 happened)
Sorry I am not American and never heard about it.... what does dx mean?

TTT posted the video with Adam. In the intro, Tim says he has lost 30 pounds since December. What? Even if that was true, I can't imagine losing that much weight in that little time is healthy. Is Tim sick or just a liar?
I thought he looked thin around his arms and shoulders in Adams vlog, but thought it was just because Adam is bigger, Tim looked smaller.

Reactions: 6
“So Jackson’s been really into rollercoasters recently.”
No Kermit, you meant Jackson’s been pushed into going on rollercoasters recently.
Big eye roll at that comment. They tell him what he should be interested in and force him to like what they like. How would they even know what he truly likes? They'd actually have to pay enough attention between the incessant non-stop questions and dragging him everywhere they want to go.

Hey Dim, not crying after going on a coaster or saying "yeah" when you ask him a close-ended question about his experience does NOT mean he's "into roller coasters".

Reactions: 12
Big eye roll at that comment. They tell him what he should be interested in and force him to like what they like. How would they even know what he truly likes? They'd actually have to pay enough attention between the incessant non-stop questions and dragging him everywhere they want to go.

Hey Dim, not crying after going on a coaster or saying "yeah" when you ask him a close-ended question about his experience does NOT mean he's "into roller coasters".
Right. People do not usually cry when in shock. Jackson is not the type to verbalize his likes and dislikes (naturally or was this forced into him?) the way some toddlers will. They have to read his physical cues, which Tim and Jenn are both oblivious of.

Reactions: 5
Probably both sick and a liar. With the way Dim eats and their lifestyle, I have a very hard time believing he lost 30 pounds, let alone in a healthy way, unless he's genetically lucky. He's probably stepping on a broken scale.
Or stress. I'm going with stress plus long days and Pelaton

Reactions: 6
Like @Southpaw33 said, she majored (per Tim) in history - which I find hilarious considering her personality (and professed inability to read books). No way I'd ever guess she'd major in that.

There's conflicting dates and / stories (as usual) as to the whole school thing. She didn't finish because she said she had to "come home" to care for her mom after her mom's DX. (based on FB, it's presumed her mom also had Jenn's sister (Amanda), her sister, and her mom in somewhat proximity to her as well. Grandma lives in Brevard County, I think I remember from FB? So I'm uncertain if 100% of her mom's care was, indeed, placed on her shoulders?

There is a Gainesville address (or two) attributed to her name and one is an apartment; the other was a beat-up old small house. We never could figure out why she'd go to college in Gainesville as she never would talk about any sort of affinity for UF (if that were the case, nor did many of us believe she could get into UF). So the other option is Santa Fe College. And why she'd go up there to specifically major in history at a smaller school like that (formerly a junior / community college), is interesting, considering there's Seminole State (formerly SCC) and Valencia here in town if she was looking for a smaller institution.

That led some of us believe she followed a boyfriend up there. Got Armani. Broke up and / or then left to come back to our area after mom's DX.

But who knows.

(Tim went to some college here in town (I think SCC n/k/a Seminole State) but never finished. I remember him saying he was in class when 9/11 happened)
Ty for the info! I’m quite familiar w/ Santa Fe College, a friend went there and then transferred to FSU. The theory about following a bf up there makes sense. Maybe she thought she’d go up there for love & then transfer to a local 4-year university when it was time.

Do we know what Timbo was in school for? I know he held a state-issued certificate to be an athletic coach, worked in construction with his brother, and worked at the Orlando Science Center. Anything I’m missing or got wrong?

It's still just so absurd to me that they stick their kid on coasters just because he's tall enough, without factoring in his personality and age. I'm never going to believe their "he was begging to go on a coaster!" bullshit.

Reactions: 17
I really hope that as soon as he is 40” tall they don’t force him on Tower of Terror, Test Track and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but they probably will. Even worse when he is 42” tall I could even see them taking him on Scorpion at Busch Gardens so they can make a big deal about how he went on a roller coaster that goes upside down.
Oh mark my words, they absolutely will. As soon as Jackprop is tall enough for any ride they will put him on it. They need those clicks and views. #homemovies

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought he looked thin around his arms and shoulders in Adams vlog, but thought it was just because Adam is bigger, Tim looked smaller.
I noticed he looked smaller in the love handle and belly area. He can thank that dry socket. I know he was still eating crap food but compared to his usual diet, he was definitely eating way fewer calories than he usually does. Even his shorts looked baggy. Now, we will see if he keeps it off.

Reactions: 10
Ty for the info! I’m quite familiar w/ Santa Fe College, a friend went there and then transferred to FSU. The theory about following a bf up there makes sense. Maybe she thought she’d go up there for love & then transfer to a local 4-year university when it was time.

Do we know what Timbo was in school for? I know he held a state-issued certificate to be an athletic coach, worked in construction with his brother, and worked at the Orlando Science Center. Anything I’m missing or got wrong?
I don't think we know re: his field of study.

With regard to the athletic coach, it was a short-term Coach position in 2002 (found in old Seminole County School Board meeting notes' PDF) that was approved by the board.

It wasn't a full-fledged state-issued certificate. He was one of the top players on Lake Mary High School's water polo team (found in an old Orlando Sentinel article from 1999) so it was likely a swimming-related, short-term coach role. It was for nearby Seminole High School.

And yes, he worked with his older brother - Jaime - at his company. Matthew James Construction & Design.

This is his older brother - aka Silver Fox (as he was known on Guru 🤣 )

1645562072796.png

ETA: And to anyone who thinks I'm "crossing a line" w/ posting a pic of him (as people used to freak out about talking about family members ;) ), this pic was a screenshot directly from a screenshot of his loooong-publicly viewed website for his company.

Reactions: 15
So Timbo states that he’s lost 30 pounds and doesn’t know where they went! I think we all know where they went! His gluttonous wife maybe?🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think we know re: his field of study.

With regard to the athletic coach, it was a short-term Coach position in 2002 (found in old Seminole County School Board meeting notes' PDF) that was approved by the board.

It wasn't a full-fledged state-issued certificate. He was one of the top players on Lake Mary High School's water polo team (found in an old Orlando Sentinel article from 1999) so it was likely a swimming-related, short-term coach role. It was for nearby Seminole High School.

And yes, he worked with his older brother - Jaime - at his company. Matthew James Construction & Design.

This is his older brother - aka Silver Fox (as he was known on Guru 🤣 )

View attachment 1081112

ETA: And to anyone who thinks I'm "crossing a line" w/ posting a pic of him (as people used to freak out about talking about family members ;) ), this pic was a screenshot directly from a screenshot of his loooong-publicly viewed website for his company.
It was a three year certificate (as opposed to a five year one) which is intended for temporary coaching purposes or while earning a five year cert., so you’re right!

Lol thanks for reminding me of the silver fox🤣 I saw that Timbo’s name was once listed as the treasurer (I believe that was the role) for Jamie’s company. Timmy was a seemingly normal guy prior to all of this. I wonder if he ever longs for his “normal” life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.